UseRezon
Briannj17

The Trinity is not a rational belief

UseRezon

Con

The Trinity is a rational belief because no argument against it appeals to logic, but to assumed positions that have not been argued for. The reason why it is logical, is due to the impossibility of the contrary,
Briannj17

Pro

SO are you debating that it is not rational or rational?
UseRezon

Con

There is not a single argument that can deny the rational belief in the Trinity.
Briannj17

Pro

I don't believe this is fair because we believe the same thing you should just end this debate now and word things better. Or we could provide information on the same thing and people could vote who provided the better data.
UseRezon

Con

Sadly, I find your reply a cop out. The topic was clearly stated, and my position was listed as well. You should concede defeat on the grounds that you jumped into a debate without first understanding the position of your opponent.

I would also, like to highlight, that you yourself know that the fault was not in my phrasing for you were quick to post in the comments that you were in error.

I kindly request that you concede defeat in light of the above.
Briannj17

Pro

So you just want the points don't you? couple of free points may help your cause eh? Well phooey! I dislike people like you who are most interested in points than making a good debate to try and sway people to your way of thinking. Since you can delete and restart I have concluded that this is what you want. To make points for free. However I will not debate against my own
Posted by oneness-pentecostal 1 year ago
oneness-pentecostal
The apostles knew who the name of the father, son, and holy spirit is, that name is Jesus. They obeyed perfectly what he asked them

Instruction

Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Action

Acts 2:38 (KJV) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:12 (KJV) But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:16 (KJV) (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Acts 19:5-6 (KJV) When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
And when Paul had u laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

1 Peter 3:21 (KJV) The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Colossians 3:17 (KJV) And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

PLEASE, SHOW ME ONE, JUST ONE SCRIPTURE WHERE THEY BAPTIZE IN THE TITLES.

John 8:23-27 (KJV) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even t
oneness-pentecostal
For the record, trinity is not rational, but satanic.

The apostles knew who the name of the father, son, and holy spirit is, Jesus. They obeyed perfectly what he asked them

Instruction

Action

Then said they unto him,
Posted by Dkice4 1 year ago
Dkice4
Trinitarianism was supported early on in the church. We, as humans, are not supposed to understand God. The Bible in 1 John 5:7 clearly says "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." Seeing God as only one person is called Arianism.
Posted by UseRezon 1 year ago
UseRezon
No problem. I decided to take the defensive position on this topic, because I believe it is the best way to defend.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
I joined the wrong debate I am sorry.