The Trinity is not biblical. Totally a man made false teaching.

There is just one God.

God Exists in three persons --the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit this is called the doctrine of the Trinity. Although the word Trinity is not in the Bible it expresses a scriptural truth in Fact in coined from one of the early Latin Christians to set forth the truth that God is a Tri-Unity of persons. The term Godhead (Godhood) refers to the essence of a divine being and it is a proper statement of truth to say that there are three persons in the Godhead. The Old Testament emphasizes the unity of God that is it asserts that there is but one God in contrast to the many gods of the heathen nevertheless there are intimations in the Old Testament that God exists in a plurality or Trinity of persons. For example the Spirit of God is mentioned in Genesis 1:2 (sorry I don't have the time to write down all the verses so you will have to look them up yourselves) the Son is mention in Psalm 2:7 and 12 Genesis 1:26 "and God said "Let US make man In OUR image after our likeness. And there are many other references to the Trinity throughout the Bible. The New Testament whiles fully recognizing the unity of God emphasizes the fact of the three person. The Bible presents to us a Father who is God John 3:16 a Son who is God Philippines 2:5-8 and John 1:1 and a Holy Spirit that is God acts 5:3 4 yet these are not three gods but the one and and the same God.

So basically we cant quite understand it with are finite brains but this is how I can best explain it God is one person yet he is three persons as well but he is not three people but one person. So he cant just be one person but he cant be three people as well. If God was the number one it is not 1+1+1=3 but 1"1"1=1. I know its confusing

Basically we as humans with finite brain cant completely understand it I believe but This is the best way I can explain it to you. God is three person yet he is one but he is not one but i

I like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate.
1. However I must say that my opponent is making my point with his opening statement. He admitted that this'Trinity" is something created by early Latin Christians. Not in the bible at all, not taught by Jesus or the disciples. Men saying 'tri-unity of persons' is clearly suggesting that there are three different powerful beings working as one.
That is pure assertion on the part of my opponent. Jesus did say pray to the Father (Who is the Alpha of the bible) The Son who died and rose. And the Holy Spirit which is God's Spirit. That same Spirit that created the earth. Many try to add to scripture using one verse out of context. Gen.1;26 God said let us make man in our image. However in the previous verses its one entity that created the earth, heavens, and the animals. Now the truth is not popular, but the, 'us' is God and the angels. The souls that are born of woman and are in flesh bodies today. God's Plan was every angel would be born of woman in the flesh. Satan rebelled in the first earth age. Then tried to destroy the bloodline of Adam=God in the flesh=Christ not virgin born yet. Bringing in the current flesh age we live in today. The Adam of the bible was/is the same guy who hung on the cross. Yes hear me out. The bible also say's Satan will deceive the whole world. All religions teach that if you join their religion you get a new body when you die. Adam/Christ simply went first. I assert that if Adam/Christ could not die and return born a virgin, then He can not give anyone and new body and that religion is in vain. I also refute my opponents statement assuming that Christ had anything to do with Christianity other than man stealing His name. Christ was a practicing Jew who kept the Passover not any East'ar religion centered around rabbits laying multi-colored eggs. Who also was killed for being King of the Jews. I assert if Christ was a practicing Christian then the scribes and false priest would love Him.
I said all that to explain Christ is, the One God.
A. Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
B. Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
C. Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
D. " Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. "

This verse show clearly one God=Christ who was in Eden the Garden of God. And explains Christ's own's words: Joh_14:9, Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh_14:10, Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Adam was also formed: Isa_43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa_43:11, I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Is Isaiah wrong and my opponent correct? This text is not speaking of three of anything.

2. The God head is also taught to explain a religion not the bible has a whole. Notice how my opponent picks one verse here and there to explain his trinity? Entire bible was written about my God and His Family called Israel.
Psa_40:7, Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Heb_10:7, Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

3. I assert that my opponents three person gods can not explain these scriptures. And those religions will skip over these verses with man made babbling's, for bucks, keeping their sheepeople in line and chained to the pews by fear of Hell Fire.
one god
(Found 7 times in 7 verses)
Mal_2:10, Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Mar_12:32, And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Rom_3:30, Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
1Co_8:6, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Eph_4:6, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1Ti_2:5, For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Jam_2:19, Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

4. My opponent said we can not understand God with the brain He gave us. I say wrong again.
Jam_1:5, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Scripture notes; God is totally working alone until Gen.1:26.
Gen_1:1, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen_1:2, And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen_1:3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Gen_1:4, And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen_1:5, And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Gen_1:6, And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Gen_1:7, And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Gen_1:8, And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Gen_1:9, And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Gen_1:10, And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

As you can see One God working alone.

Gen_1:26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

No Adam yet, who was formed alone and then had surgery. Because no woman created in Gen.1;26 was suitable.

Gen_2:20, And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen_2:21, And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen_2:22, And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen_2:23, And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam also had a special job to til the ground = control the weather.
I assert that the whole world is waiting for restoration of Eden who was the ONE God Man at the Head of the World =Eden? Adam/Christ the one true God!

First thing where in the Bible(I really like to know) does it talk about angels coming from the souls of woman? I also would like to add that no where in the Bible does it talk about angels creating anything and why would God the most magnificent and absolutely powerful and good that no one can comprehend being ever compare him self to angels who are quit magnificent but no where near the level of God when he said US and Our in Genesis 1:26 second when the Bible says Adam was the son of God in Luke 3:8 its just giving genealogy Seth would have been the son of Adam and Adam who didn't have a earthly father but was created by God it could have been called the son of God not that he was a the real Son of God but that he was purely created by Gods hands (Not that he has physical hands by the way) Its like Israel are the Children of God God did not bore them but he created them and made them his people and now technically we are all sons and daughterof God because of Christ. My opponent just dosnt get my argument about the Trinity there is one God but that God is three persons He(God) wants us to have no other gods before him( and no I'm not saying there are other gods just that he is true God) but the God we serve is three persons. Mathew 28:19 therefore go and make disciples of all the nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Why would God who the Bible and YOU said is the only God want to people to be baptized in the name of the Son and of the Holy spirit who you are saying are not God so they have no right to be mentioned alongside a supreme God who want us to only worship him so why are theses distinct people mentioned we don't baptize people in the name of Mossos or Billy Gram or Moody so why the Son AKA Jesus and the Holy Spirit /Holy Ghost are mention alongside the father and if the father is not God then why are we baptizing them in there name. So this must mean if the Bible is true then the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit must be God. Jesus thought he was God and is God the Holy Spirit was mentioned in Genesis the Father is mentioned all over the Bible they may have different names but they are the same God but they are still setperet beings. The Father is not the Son the Son is the Holy Spirit The Holy Spirit is not Father or the the Son and the Father is not the Holy Spirit but they are both GOD.

I actually said the souls that are in flesh bodies today were the angels. Prove different. Or just babble on!

I refute your assertion that the bible focus is on many heathen gods. Actually the bible is about what God did to your heathen gods and the king who served them.

Again I refute your statement of the unity of any three gods working as a godhead. I correctly divide the bible by saying the God of the Old Testament was working alone.
My opponent misuses the New Testament to babble lies against the one true God did form Himself in the OT in the form of Adam.

You again babbled about Gen1. NO ADAM YET!!!!!!!!

Please explain?

Yes God put the souls of angels into men to be born on earth!
My opponent posted; Genesis 1:26 "and God said "Let US make man In OUR image after our likeness. And there are many other references to the Trinity throughout the Bible. The New Testament whiles fully recognizing the unity of God emphasizes the fact of the three person. The Bible presents to us a Father who is God John 3:16 a Son who is God Philippines 2:5-8 and John 1:1 and a Holy Spirit that is God acts 5:3 4 yet these are not three gods but the one and and the same God.
No Adam who was formed not created, to til=farm=control the weather=God Man.
Formed = Strongs #3335 squeezed into the potter

My opponent posted:
So basically we cant quite understand it with are finite brains but this is how I can best explain it God is one person yet he is three persons as well but he is not three people but one person. So he cant just be one person but he cant be three people as well. If God was the number one it is not 1 1 1=3 but 1"1"1=1. I know its confusing
But God wrote and promised in the bible. He will tell us all things. Why is my opponent clueless?

Hab_1:5, Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
Mat_24:25, Behold, I have told you before.

I refute my opponent statement of WE!
He can not speak for all of humanity!
My opponent posted: (Trying to mix what was done in Gen1 was referring to Adam another LIE! Adam was formed Gen,2;5-7) My opponent is confused totally! Adam had a different job, a different wife and a special home=Eden=Israel.

So my opponent is ignorant of my point! There is just one Emanuel = God with man in the flesh!

I'm sorry I ha e to make this short.
First you have not given me any Bible verses saying Angels are the soles that are in flesh bodies today.
Second thing the verses in Genesis 1 and 2 are not two different accounts of God making humans but one is grazing past the event and one is telling the same event but in detail.
Third thing you did not even talk or mention my argument about "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Which I would love to hear you rebuke those arguments.
Fourth thing
There was is and always will be one God. God was absolutely working on his own when he created existence. And Jesus was absolutely God but God is three persons. He is absolutely one entity but he is also three at the same time. John 10:30 I (Jesus) and the Father are one. John 5:7-8 For there are three that testify : the Spirit and the water and the blood and these three agree. Genesis 11:7 "come let us go down there and confuse there language so they may not understand one anothers speech. "

John 8:58 Jesus said to them Truly Truly I say to you before Abraham was I AM

I will begin with your Second thing. My opponent say's that Gen 1 & 2 Are the same account of on man.

1. Gen 2;1 Declares that the heavens and earth and the HOST OF THEM were finished. Adam was formed in Gen 2;7. After God rested is what is written.
2. Adam had a special job, 'til' He got a special home=Eden, Adam got a special wife=Eve that became Israel.
3. That garden of Eden is a parable that tells a fact. Example one could say he slept with her. Or one could be not so nice and say she gave him head in the back seat. Is my opponent saying snakes can talk?
4. Is my opponent saying that God created and named nations with no people?
Gen_2:10, And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

Gen_2:11, The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
Gen_2:12, And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Gen_2:13, And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
(ADAM NAME ALSO MEANS RED RUDDY Strongs #119) Did some of Adam's children turn black. Or are you saying God created and named a nation and forgot the people?)
Gen_2:14, And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
( Did God create the nation and not create the people of Assyria?)

Please explain how Jesus existed in three persons? Yet was not in Eden with Eve and Satan?

I agree that before the flood all nations spoke one language. So it will be in the end.

So where did Cain get his wife?
Are you saying that after killing Able Cain went back and asked Eve to give baby sis to wife?

Why was Cain angry when no longer allowed to til? Or did God remove Cain's ability to control the weather and make plants grow.
Yet Cain became a city planner?
Gen 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; Gen 4:12 When thou tillest the ground it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. Gen 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD My punishment is greater than I can bear. Gen 4:14 Behold thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass that every one that findeth me shall slay me. Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain lest any finding him should kill him. Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived and bare Enoch: "

Um my opponent seems that he is off the original Trinity subject now. My opponent still has not given any rebukes for my argument about in the Name of the Father and Of the Son and of the Holy Spirit nor any of the verses I just put out about the Trinity. I would love to get back to Trinity please.
In the meantime through.....
Cain would have married one of his sisters the Bible dose not say that Cain after being banished got married right away it could have been several years latter that he married.
Second think We think Mosses wrote Genesis so for other people to relate geographicaly he had to reference places and nations that were obviously not nations and people at creation So he was basically laying out a map to people to try to tell where events in the Bible took place that fit with what was back then modern scocity.

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate. However my message is too advanced for my opponent to understand. I am sorry if the meat of my message choke"s the bottle feed baby.

I refute you false statement that Gen.1 & 2 are the same story of Adam.

I refute your false statement that I am off subject! The subject is One God vs Trinity. The Spirit of God created the World. The Father is Adam the man in the Royal Line of David, The Son is Christ who was crucified and rose on the third day!

1. Your religion is wrong about Adam and is wrong about your trinity.

2. The Christian religion teach a different Jesus.

3. Christ claimed to be the root of David, meaning that Adam is the first man in David"s bloodline.

4. Cain was not Adam"s son. Cain did come out of Eve.

5. Cain has a different bloodline other than Adam. Why? Cain not Adam"s See Gen 4.
Also Cain did not marry his half sister. He married a woman from Nod.
Gen_4:16, And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen_4:17, And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

6. My opponent shows more ignorance by this statement: 'Second think We think Mosses wrote Genesis so for other people to relate geographically he had to reference places and nations that were obviously not nations and people at creation So he was basically laying out a map to people to try to tell where events in the Bible took place that fit with what was back then modern scocity."

I will refute and educate my opponents"s refuting his false claim: Eden was where the Tigris and Euphrates river"s meet. For the record the Euphrates nor Egypt nor Ethiopia has ever moved or changed.

My opponent speaks on what "WE THINK"?
Who is WE?
Why do you blindly follow the crowd?
Mat_7:13, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat_7:14, Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Mat_7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat_7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat_7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat_7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat_7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Just because the women was from Nod does not mean she was not Cain's wive I mean years after Cain's banishment EVE had many children and Yeas later one of those children could of meet Cain in Nod.
Adam was not God no where in the Bible dose it say Adam was God You would think Christ would say that something about it wouldn't you. The Creation story in not a alagory that would mean that the religions leaders were fooled that Cain and able were fooled that all the people and theologians are fooled and the apostle Paul was fooled. That would also mean that if Adam was God then God must not be God if he SINED which is something God cannot do He cannot sin along with the two other things he cant do which include God cannot change and God cannot let sinners into heaven.
Second Thing I think I proved that The Trinity is a biblical concept which is why I accepted and was the original subject.
So good bey and Good day.
Posted by ProfJacob 2 years ago
Con - Good bey? What's "good bey"??
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
kbub Thank You for the input!
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
Plagiarism on the part of Con. The first article comes from here:
Posted by octo 2 years ago
What do you mean I'm agnorant
Posted by LAZARUS77 2 years ago
@octo totally ignorant pppfff
Posted by octo 2 years ago
Thats 1"1"1=1 by the way
Posted by octo 2 years ago
Thats 1"1"1=1 by the way
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
I thought about accepting, but the grammar in the resolution is so terrible, that I do to expect this to be a good match. I'm not even a Christian XD I just have a Christian friend who talks about stuff like this sometimes.
Posted by philochristos 2 years ago
If you'll shorten this by one round, I might take it.
Vote Placed by kbub 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarism on the part of Con: In addition, Con's arguments tended to be confusing and somewhat beside the point. Pro provided a much stonger, concise argument that proved to be quite effective. If I were to offer any suggestions to Pro, it would be to change the title to "The Trinity is not Biblical." Otherwise, it opens the door for someone to say "yes it is a man-made teaching but it is not false." Grammar was a problem for Con. Sources and conduct go to pro for the plagiarism. Arguments also go to pro for the sound biblical analysis.