Dilara
imnotacop

The U.S media is responsible for many anti white hate crimes.

imnotacop
Started: 11/29/2014 Category: TV

Dilara

Pro

The U.S media is responsible for many of the anti white hate crimes that have been happening in the last couple years. By under reporting black on white crime which is statistically much more common than white on black crime the media has painted a false picture is America. In this picture all white Americans are racist and profile African Americans and all police men are evil and out to get black people . I won't deny that black people along with Hispanics, Arabs and south Asians have to deal with more racial profiling and more police brutality than whites. The media makes it seem as if racial profiling is the biggest race related problem America has. It's not.
America has seen a wave of anti white hate crimes. Many of these crimes are in revenge for Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown. If the media hadn't race baited, over reported these stories and under reported black on white crime many of these "Trayvon revenge attacks" would not have happened.
In mobile Alabama Mathew Owens was beaten with rods by a group of black adults for Trayvon.
Christopher Simpson was walking home in Milwaukee and was beaten by black men for Trayvon between 26th and cherry street.
In Sentabia Mississippi a jogger was abducted and beaten. The attackers asked him of he knew who Trayvon martin was. They dumped him off in Coldwater Mississippi
Andrew and Mathew Bohanon were killed in Jacksonville in the Golden Corral parking lot over a free Zimmerman sticker by a group of black people.
In Houston Texas a women named Georgia was driving her daughter to the hospital but a mob of Trayvon Martin protesters blocked her. When she rolled down the window one assaulted her.
Dave Brian a reporter was attacked in Oakland as he covered some Trayvon protests.
A marine in san Bernadino was beaten by Trayvon supporters
In Baltimore a gang of African Americans beat a Hispanic man as he walked his dog "for trayvon"
In Grand Rapids 37 year old Jacob Paleski was beaten by Trayvon supporters
The worsted Trayvon attack was the killing of 27 year old David Santucci. He was shot for trayvon. He was a nurse. Because of the media race baiting he won't get to continue the profession he loved so much.
I have just named some of the Trayvon revenge attacks. There are many other attacks including the beating of Ralph Weems a marine in Mississippi as justice for Mike Brown Like I said before if the media didn't over report these white or Hispanic/white on black murderers these hate crimes would not have happened.
Black on white murderers are more common than white on black murderers. A black person is 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white person than than a white person if to commit a violent crime against a black person. A black person is twice as likely to commit a hate from against a white than a white is to commit a crime against a black person. Still the media blames all white people for the poverty of many black people today and ignore the cases of black on white violence.
imnotacop

Con

The embodiment of liberal evil, as my opponent would imply, treats white suspects with more favoritism than black victims. "Son in Staten Island murders was brilliant, athletic -- but his demons were the death of his parents." That is a real headline referring to a white suspect. Match that with a headline referring to a black victim saying "Latest homicide victim had history of narcotics abuse," and realize that this is a recurring theme in media, and you'll see exactly where the bias lays.
When you look at the latest FBI statistics, you see a 23% higher white on black homicide rate and a 44% higher anti-black hate crime rate -- a far different observation than a " statistically .. more common [black on white]" crime rate.
As has been implied through and through, the bias of my opponent is made obvious by the misleading and plain wrong information he's pulled out of god knows where. The part of it that is concerning is his argument that media should refrain from in-depth coverage of anti-black hate crimes. You'd think, with how he obscures the state of things, that he may truly believe that CNN says there's a protest before it even happens. But even that is being too nice when his suggestion is that CNN not cover it at all, which points out the incredible irony that, as he pretentiously claims that we live in a liberal Oceania as displayed in 1984, he calls for our media to become a conservative propaganda outlet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://www.fbi.gov...

http://www.fbi.gov...
Dilara

Pro

According to the fbi and the department of justice black people are 40 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white person than a white person is to commit a violent crime against a black person.
Every year there are almost 0 white on black gang rapes and 10,000 black on white gang rapes.
There are 30 white on black rapes every year and 20,000 black on white rapes every year.
Black people are twice as likely to commit a hate crime against a white person than a white person is to commit a crime against a black person.
Keep in mind Hispanics are often considered white and many anti black crimes are done by gangs of other races.
I gave you some examples of anti white crime that was done as revenge for Trayvon Martin. There are also hundreds of black mob attacks on white people every year. In one example a bunch of black people spent 3 days celebrating "beat whitey night" at the Iowa state fair. Recently in Memphis a bunch of black teens yelled "beat whitey" as they beat up white people in a walmart.
Here are some black on white crimes that were not reported.
If America cares so much about a man who robbed a store and assaulted the man working there and assaulted a cop we should care about the 14 year old girl who was stabbed to death after catching a burglar in her home. But we don't. That girls name was Kelli O'Laughlin. She was stabbed to death by an African American man named John Wilson Jr. This case would be read about by many people and many people would watch the news to hear about it. But they don't. Kelli was just a nother white person who was brutally murdered by a black person. Michael Brown on the other hand was killed out of self defense. For some reason everyone is outraged about this. There is more outrage about the death of a man who robbed a store and assaulted a cop than a 14 year old girl who simply walked in on a burglar?.
The media has a double standard. Black on white murderers are local news while white on black murderers are national news even if they are done out of self defense.
The media also failed to report Mayco January's killing of David Dunlap and his pregnant wife Whitney Butler in Colorado Springs Colorado. As you probably guessed the killer was Black and the victims were White. The killer did this because he was a minority.
Kevin Shiflet was 8 years old when he was playing on his front yard. A Black man slit his throat because he hated white people.
Channon Christian and Chris Newsom were carjacked by 5 black people, taken to a house and raped, tortured and beaten. Chris was taken to some railroad tracks where he was shot dead. He was the lucky one. Channon had bleach dumped down her throat and on her genitals. They put the 21 year old in a trash can upside down where she died. Sounds worse than 6 shots to the front out of self defense.
These are just some of the many black on white crimes that aren't reported. What we see might be a man bites dog type of thing. Black people kill white people all the time and white people kill black people once in a while. When the rarest happens it's a big deal. Or is the media purposely covering these crimes up to paint a false picture of America?.
I've all ready told you some of the anti white crimes done in Trayvon Martins name. These include a 78 year old man in Toledo Ohio being beaten by a group of black teens yelling "this is for Trayvon" a 27 year old man being shot by 3 blacks "for Trayvon" and many people assaulted as they jog, walk home or drive to the hospital.
Most of these victims are white when though George Zimmerman is Hispanic. Who called Zimmerman white? The media. Who constantly said that if Trayvon was white this wouldn't have happened? The media. Who covered up all the black on white crimes and over reporting the white on black crimes making America seem like white supremacists roamed around killing every black person they see and all minorities are victims to white people? The media.
The media is responsible for the anti white crimes that have plagued America.
imnotacop

Con

I am going to confront my opponent.
You need to source your stats, or stop using them. In other words, you need to stop using them. You can't source them. They don't exist. Your inherent racism is incredibly apparent in your utter disregard for any objective reality. It's as if you aren't even reading my rebuttals or attempting to rebut them at all. You're just waiting for your turn to talk. If you aren't interested in an actual debate of idea's, than why start one in the first place? Don't misunderstand me, my disgruntled attitude does not come from our disagreement, but my aggravated disposition in the fact that all I need to is reiterate.
Speaking of which, I must once again point out that your claim of "black people [being] twice as likely to commit a hate crime" is empirically untrue. Of the 48% race related hate crimes, 22% were anti-white, while 66% were anti-black. If I were nice to you and allowed you the claim that Hispanics are involved in white statistics, than the different is that much greater.
Other than what has already been said, there is no other statistic pertaining your talking points involving race.
Examples alone are not evidence enough when discussing the population as a whole. Just the same, your examples are easy to refute considering your claim that "the media [is] covering these crimes up," and before you use the old fox news trick of "that was just a question," no, it wasn't. It was a strong suggestion that that is the reality with a first grade attempt at obscuring a blatant fear mongering propaganda. More to the point, how did you hear about these stories in the first place? Were you there? Knowing about so many crimes that "[weren't] reported," maybe you should be investigated.
The reality is that a quick Google search will get you outrage from both liberal and conservative outlets.

http://www.bjs.gov...

http://www.bjs.gov...

http://www.fbi.gov...

http://www.fbi.gov...

http://www.bjs.gov...

https://www.google.com...
Dilara

Pro

Here are some stats.
According to the national crime victim survey there are 62,000 black victims of white violence a year and 320,000 white victims of black violence. There are 15-20,000 black on white rapes and 30 white on black rapes.
Yesterday on November 30th a Bosnian man named Zemir Begic was driving when a group of black and Hispanic teens attacked him and began beating his car. After he got out to confront them they beat him to death with a hammer. There is video of a witness saying that the killers were running around yelling "kill white people". Cnn did not mention the killers races. Infowars has a article up that has links to the video where someone who witnessed the killing says the teens were yelling "kill white people". If you look at infowars now they'll have that article and you can see for your self. In st. louis near where Michael Brown was killed by a white there is a anti white hate crime. This would not have happened of the media didn't bring race into the story and over report it.
Also on infowars is video of a driver being assaulted by protesters as he is driving home and a white women and her white daughter being harassed by protesters inside a target.
A man named Christopher shafer was beaten by protesters.
Whites make up 70% of America and blacks make up 12% of America. That's why there can be more anti black hate crimes than anti white and black people can still be able to be more likely to commit hate crimes against whites.
I know the conservative media covers these stories. I know they also cover any stories where a muslim does something bad. The liberal media (cnn, abc, msnbc, nbc) will cover up black on white hate crimes. I learned of these stories from american free press and infowars. I was looking up articles on Trayvon Martin and I came across some about how the media covers up anti white crimes.
imnotacop

Con

Sitting her and staring at this, I am left with a question.
Do I even need to rebut this incoherent nonsense?
To avoid repeating myself like a broken record, I'm going to go point by point on his argumentation itself.
The places that my opponent claims to get your information from -- the FBI, the Bureau of Justice are the exact places I've been sourcing. Why is it that when I cite a statistics from them, I source them, and my opponent doesn't? Well, click on the links and you'll find out. There isn't one race related statistic that I haven't mentioned. All the information that you are getting from me on this subject, is all the information that you are going to get.
On my opponent's side, you'll of course get anecdotal evidence. This is not telling in the whole of things. The point of this is to throw out words like rape, violence, and stories of horrible things happening to people. These are meant to make you feel the way that they should make you feel. He is trying to scare you into feeling how he does. He is the embodiment of old conservative white guy, afraid of his own shadow because it's black, the yearning for the time of the confederacy, and, above all, as admitted by himself, pure propaganda coming to you straight from Infowars.
Posted by notyourbusiness 2 years ago
notyourbusiness
Pro makes a lot of statements concerning crimes committed by black people, but fail to show how it relates to the media.
Posted by imnotacop 2 years ago
imnotacop
Good thing I rebutted them in the first round than.
Posted by Conservative101 2 years ago
Conservative101
Does Con need to rebut those arguments in the last round? If he wants to win.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
I'm winning now. Do you fortify?
Posted by 1harderthanyouthink 2 years ago
1harderthanyouthink
That was not a good RFD
Posted by imnotacop 2 years ago
imnotacop
Wow.... that's all I can say about you.... wow.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
My computer says voting hasn't ended. That anti white racist eugenasists voted for you not because you were right but because he is also denying the facts.
Posted by imnotacop 2 years ago
imnotacop
Look at the section you're posting in. If you wanted to continue the debate, you should have challenged me. I will not except any challenge from you now however.
The debate section is where you debate your points. This section is made for anything else. You can say what ever you want that is not a debate for your side of the debate topic here, but by doing so after being warned. you have forfeited. You lost before the voting had ended.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
What is wrong with posts? Your denying that this was a hate crime
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
Watch the video. This was a hate crime. It's the medias fault and you can't deny that.
Vote Placed by 1harderthanyouthink 2 years ago
1harderthanyouthink
DilaraimnotacopTied
Reasons for voting decision: The reasoning for this is very simple: I was given no true reason as to why Pro's claims are connected to the US media. He did not fulfill the BoP, as he simply listed events that happened after certain high-profile cases such as the trial for the murder of Trayvon Martin. Pro did not back himself up with sources ONCE. Therefore many of his claims are unsubstantiated. Saying "according to the..." does not make it a valid source, as he did not give one direct link to a study, fact, or any other publicly published work that would back up his argument. Examples of Pro just listing events: "Also on infowars is video of a driver being assaulted by protesters as he is driving home and a white women and her white daughter being harassed by protesters inside a target." --- "A man named Christopher shafer was beaten by protesters." --- As easily seen, Pro did not properly connect "hate crimes" to the "liberal media" there and in many other places in his argument. Con's R3 sums it up perfectly.