FireMage
Unpopularopinion

The U.S. doesn't exist

Started: 4/20/2015 Category: Funny

FireMage

Pro

I will try my best to debate how America doesn't exist. This is my first debate, so sorry in advance.

The U.S. is considered as one of the most powerful countries in the world. However, the "Land of the Free" may not be as people think it is. You could show evidence as maps, however they could be fake. You could also say that there are more than 300 million witnesses that the U.S. does indeed exist, but for all we know, they could be brainwashed, thinking they are living in a fake land.
Unpopularopinion

Con

This is interesting.
Every point you have made so far is possible, but the same possibility goes to every other country,making the world not exist. Therefore, the U.S. would exist, just within an artificial planet or universe.
However, if this is not the case, other countries would most likely find out about this fake land. Take North Korea for example, they see their land as a utopia, while the rest of the world sees it as the corrupt brainwashing facility it really is. Also, the U.S. has immigrants, and they couldn't or wouldn't come here if it was a non existent land.
FireMage

Pro

Thank you con for accepting the debate. As I said earlier, this is my first debate, so please bear with me.

Yes, many immigrants go to America to get a better life, but what if they were going into a mind control facility, and some type of fog/barrier blocked us from knowing about it? These immigrants would see the Statue of Liberty and enter the facility.
Unpopularopinion

Con

Unpopularopinion forfeited this round.
FireMage

Pro

Extend all.
Unpopularopinion

Con

Unpopularopinion forfeited this round.
Posted by JackofSpade 1 year ago
JackofSpade
lol at usa being mind control facility
Posted by Canuckleball 1 year ago
Canuckleball
Yep, it's 4/20 folks.
Posted by PericIes 1 year ago
PericIes
So, what, is pro arguing as a follower of solipsism? That's kind of an empty argument. I mean, you really can't prove that it does or doesn't exist if that's the kind of logic you'll be using.