Sakushi
G_Skeptic-Guy

The USA should increase it's economic/diplomatic engagement with China--

Sakushi has forfeited round #2.

Sakushi

Pro

Topic: The United States federal government should substantially increase its economic and/or diplomatic engagement with the People"s Republic of China.

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this challenge. I will be in arguing in favor of the topic. The first round will be acceptance, the second round will be main arguments and the third round will finalize things.
G_Skeptic-Guy

Con

I accept, will be coming from an Anarcho-Capitalist point-of-view, and will advocate for my preferred Anarcho-Capitalist government type by explaining why government trade doesn't work in the first place.