Muslima95
Supermind

The USA's type of education is much better than Kazakhstan's

Muslima95

Pro

In other words Kazakhstan's education we can call USSR's existed, people said that USSR's education is the best. But it is a controversial topic.
I claim that education of the USA is the best. Because in the USA, people learn only that subjects which will help them in their future occupation.
I studiedin Kazakhstani school with USSR's type of education. For example in my school, teachers of physics or chemistry teached us, like we are future workers of nuclear stations. So, I will never use this knowledge in my life and after 10 years I will forget it. It was useless time.
It is better to learn subjects which you will use in your future job deeply, than learn subjects which you will never use in your life.
Supermind

Con

Kazakhstan is a quite young country and it is unreasonable to compare it with USA. Studying is not only academic achievements, it also assumes decline. In US it is uncontrolled, if you will refer to crime statistics, especially amid pupils, in America it is much higher than in Kz. We teach to appreciate family values, not to argue with elders, in all, we teach to respect each other, in USA it is not developed and teachers have trouble with nurturing students.
Muslima95

Pro

Firstly i want to say that the USA only pupils in first several classes have a rest at home. Pupils in middle and high school do their homework at home. Your statistics can be true, but i saw TV-show about life in the USA,so in this program child did their home work in living-room, interesting fact that those children had their own rooms. So this statistic can not be indicator of parent's care in the USA.
People from the USA are not aliens. In USA, parents support their children and you can not say that they have cold relationships.
Our debates not about relationships, It is about differences between Kazakhstan and USA's education. I claim that the USA's model of education is the best.
Supermind

Con

speaking about eduction systems, there is the best example I can think off exams which students pass when they graduate school. for instance, SAT and ENT( national test in Kz for pupils), their complexities are utterly different. as I know(because I have passed this test) SAT assumes math, critical reading writing+ subject test. to compare with ENT its math complexity is higher, and it requires plenty of time and effort to achieve a good score. Kazakhstan follow ed. system that was in Communism, therefore here is established a strong basement of primary school education. I can agree about education in universities, but as concerns at school, our pupils would outscore USA's by far. the best examples that springs to mind is the most eminent schools in our republic, such as Zerde, KTL(Kazakhs Turkish lyceum), school of the first president and etc. those students participated in various international challenges and prove that our students are the bests.
Muslima95

Pro

People are different. You can not find 2 completely same people, education of USA understand it. They understand that each children is individual and have area where he or she is good. Some of people good in math, some in biology or chemistry and so on.. So education have to adjust to each pupil. Children's mind not so strong like adult's so problems in education can hurt them in future. the next reason why USA's edition is the best is development of the USA. Development of country depends on education. So the USA one of the most powerful country. And what about Post-Soviet countries? They are one of the most backward countries. How do you think how people with such "strong" education built so weak countries like Post Soviet?
Supermind

Con

Supermind forfeited this round.
Posted by Muslima95 3 years ago
Muslima95