WOLF.J
Mysticsquire

The Ultimate Question

WOLF.J
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

WOLF.J

Pro

This is the ultimate question, would you rather live 80 mundane years with a peaceful death, or experience 40 ecstatic years that meet a horrible, nasty painful end.

I will argue whatever the opposition doesn't pick.

R1- Acceptance and opponents choice
R2- Reasoning and debate the choice made, make your case
R3- Further arguments and can expand in the comments
Mysticsquire

Con

I would rather live 80 mundane years with a peaceful death. Ready to argue man ;)
WOLF.J

Pro

Ok my friend, Imagine it: Living life filled with ecstatic experiences, with no drama whatsoever. I know you jealous, you already asking about the..:

Money
Sexual Encounters
Drug Highs
Fine Dining
5 * ACCOMMODATION EVERY DAY

Do you know that the saying goes: Life is a tragedy for the poor, a game for the fool, but a comedy for the rich, and I will live and breathe in richness...

Living the fast life will be such an adrenaline rush, and it'l be so liberating, as I won't have to see people die left right and centre in this horrible world, I can just do my own thing, unlike you.

I can act like a King, and travel this sphere shaped globe. Man can literally buy DDO and rig the votes in my favour. Can do that to the feds aswell, MWAHAHAHA.

I'll be laughing all the way to my casinos in Monaco, Vegas, and Macau. Oh Yeahh.
Mysticsquire

Con

For the 40 years of ecstatic years that also means you could for eternal painful life. So the real question is would you rather have pain for 80 years at the start or 40 years of the best time of your life and then infinite years of painful agony. I stand by my point. The horrible, nasty, painful end would also be your worst nightmare so think of the worst thing you could go through and X that by 10. So which would you pick?
WOLF.J

Pro

Umm,see previous point bro!! $"$"$ money stacked fatt ya get me
Mysticsquire

Con

stack fats of $ $ $ money does nothing in eternal torment and pain NOTE that you did not say death you just said end as in reference to the end of the 40 years of ecstatic. You have to be careful how you word things sir. ;)
Posted by Mysticsquire 3 weeks ago
Mysticsquire
not the same thing ;) you have to be more specific :D
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
same thing end-death, tomato-potato!
Posted by WOLF.J 4 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Nooooo, no cheating allowed mate, lol. You must play the cards dealt to you. 39 might be a really really fun exciting year for man.
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
vi_spex
if you had for knowledge of it you could just off your self at the age of 39
Posted by Leaning 4 weeks ago
Leaning
I would probably choose the 80 years as it would give me more time to try to escape the inevitable death clock.
Looking back at life probably be happier with the forty years.
Posted by WOLF.J 4 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Yes that is alright my friend.
Posted by Son_of_Titan 4 weeks ago
Son_of_Titan
I am interested in taking you up on this topic, and given that you have allowed the contender to have a choice of position, I will take the latter of the choices, if that is acceptable?
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 weeks ago
Ragnar
WOLF.JMysticsquireTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave reasons why his choice should be preferred, which all seem to boil down to money. Con argues the 80 years would be of pain instead of mediocrity... Con then demands victory based on a semantic definition, which was without support. A case for an eternity without end, would have needed some argument in favor of it, or at least not pulling that definition after pro could no longer reply... Further the logic does not line up, since both would suffer that hypothetical fate upon death but the shorter life would have awesome memories.