GreyAngelOfDeath
dragon_slayer489

The United States Government needs to be rewritten.

GreyAngelOfDeath
Started: 10/1/2013 Category: Economics

GreyAngelOfDeath

Pro

The United States were written for the people, by the people, of the people. However, it seems it is for money, by the people, of the money. The Federal Income Tax is illegal, and has no bill to give it power, large companies heavily influence government. I believe that it should be run not by representatives but by all of its citizens. The Federal Reserve creates money out of mid air, devaluing the average USD.
dragon_slayer489

Con

The United States were written for the people, by the people, of the people.

The U.S govt was created for the rights of men, for there rights to be free, or there rights to own land, and for there rights to have there own companies and products.

The Federal Income Tax is illegal, and has no bill to give it power, large companies heavily influence government.
In fact that there is a part to this is not true there is a way for the people of the U.S to get around this fact of law (via the link below)

I believe that it should be run not by representatives but by all of its citizens.
In this line he is just stating his opinion I know for a fact that "We the people" vote for those legislative Representatives.
http://www.ncsl.org...
. The Federal Reserve creates money out of mid air, devaluing the average USD.
WTF do you man the U.S govt has the right to produce more money if "we the nation" are low on money
please add clues to these statements.
GreyAngelOfDeath

Pro

"In fact that there is a part to this is not true there is a way for the people of the U.S to get around this fact of law."

It seems that you used Wikipedia as a link. No comment. Also I am a conspirator, meaning I think the U.S. Government is responsible for a lot. There is not enough characters to put every link that I used to research a mythical bill allowing the U.S. Government to put a legal tax on income.

"In this line he is just stating his opinion I know for a fact that "We the people" vote for those legislative Representatives.
"

Of course it's an opinion, and a very just one at that. I am also familiar with us electing representatives, however, these people will say or do anything to get into office just to make large sums of money. Trust me, four hundred thousand USD a year. But I'm talking about Presidents and other high power jobs. As well as voting on laws.

"WTF do you man the U.S govt has the right to produce more money if "we the nation" are low on money please add clues to these statements."

Apologies for the opaqueness of what I was saying. I mean that U.S.'s banking system is what is called "The Fractional Reserve Banking System." A detailed explanation can be found here, " http://www.frbatlanta.org... ." After watching this, you should of learned that more money is created, I recommend watching Section 2, since the gold standard has been removed, " http://www.history.com... ," this created money has nothing to be put behind it. Thus, devaluing the USD.

Any way thank you for participating in my first debate. Well, it's up to the voters. That is unless you have anything else to say.
dragon_slayer489

Con

dragon_slayer489 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
GreyAngelOfDeathdragon_slayer489Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not sure how you would "rewrite" the US government, so no arguments for PRO. CON forfeited and had terrible grammar.