icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

The United States Should Segregate by Race

Started: 2/2/2018 Category: Places-Travel
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

Great. Welcome back. Now let's debate that the United States must segregate by race. I argue pro, and you argue con.

I believe that the United States should be segregated based on race to eliminate the problem of racism. However, there are some interracial marriages and families with adopted kids of a different race. I still can solve the problem:

20 states for Caucasians

15 states for African Americans

10 states for East Asians, Southeast Asians, Maoris, Hispanics, and Native Americans

4 states where all races can live together in harmony, but they must pay 15% extra taxes to live there, and black people will still have to pay more taxes and there is a limit of one black family per neighborhood

1 state for Muslims, regardless of their ethnicity or race

So let's go!
frankfurter50

Con

if we were to segregate the United States based on racism, we would actually be racist. Segregation is a racist policy. It prohibits the free movement of certain people. It is a violation of liberty and human rights, both of which are guaranteed in the constitution. We should not segregate. Diversity is essential to the end of racism. Here's MY plan for the U.S.

50 states for normal people to do whatever the heck they want, regardless of ethnicity or race

One asteroid colony for racist pieces of garbage like you.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Sorry I responded kind of late. Anyways, we have to segregate by race. Racism is too big a problem in the United States, and the best way is to segregate states by race. However, since there are some interracial couples and families with adopted kids of a different race, they will have to move to one of the 4 integrated states. Muslims, regardless of ethnicity, live in Hawaii, and there are no more Indians or South Asians around.

Also, in the integrated states, there is still a limit of one black family per neighborhood, blacks still have to pay 10% more taxes. However, Russians are tax exempt.

What do you think about my idea?
frankfurter50

Con

Racism is too big a problem in the United States, but you solve racism by becoming more diverse, not becoming more separate. Segregation is a racist concept and actually increases racism between races. If we can learn to function together, in harmony, the world will be a much better place. People should be able to go wherever they want and do whatever they want. Segregation is the reason that black people finally decided to earn their freedom. We are not going to go back to the repulsive days of Jim Crow.

Your idea is garbage.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I am not being racist; I am trying to prevent racism. If you think I am racist, you are very racist.

We must segregate the United States by race. The American people have gotten obese and video game addicted and developed a bunch of disorders all because we integrated our public schools and let black people live wherever they want. As a Russian supremacist, I see it necessary to segregate.

Let's hear what you gotta say.
frankfurter50

Con

I almost forgot about this debate, since it's a steaming pile of garbage, but let's have at it, shall we?

It is not racist to call somebody racist, it is anti-racist to call out racism wherever it occurs. You are a racist, and segregation is a racist policy which infringes basic human rights. People should be able to live wherever they want to and do whatever they want to. That is liberty, and to end liberty would be to violate the constitution of the great and prosperous land in which we reside. If we were to enact such a policy, there would be a mass uproar in the streets and the United States government would be overthrown, resulting in complete anarchy. We are not going to enact segregation. There is no reason to.

American people have not gotten obese and addicted to video games because black people have entered our schools, the American people have gotten obese and video game addicted as the result of white people producing too much food and developing addictive video game software. We should not blame black people for our obesity and reliance on technology- those events and the desegregation of schools have no correlation. As for disorders, they existed for a long time before desegregation, but we did not classify them as well as we do now. They are not the result of black people entering our schools. They are the result of white European nobility having incest or, in some cases, simply a chance genetic mishap.

You're a beast.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Black people have indeed caused a lot of trouble for society.

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it is downright racist and cruel towards black people. The only way to prevent black violence from occurring, or at least to minimize it as much as we can, is to have and enforce a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood.

Please think carefully about it: once there is already one black family in every neighborhood, what can we do with the remaining black families? We cannot put them in ghettos, because that would be very racist and reverting back to the 1950s and 1960s. Nor can we kill them because that is simply immoral. (I mean, isn't that what Hitler would do?) Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it.

Furthermore, if we put black families to prison, we will put them under control. (I think we must segregate prisons by race too.) No offense and not at all being racist, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of sunlight white people can harvest. And beyond that, throwing them in prison is a solution to overpopulation, because the world will be less crowded. You see what I am saying here?

Now let's hear a convincing argument from you.
frankfurter50

Con

Last round- I'm bored and I'm ready for this garbage to end.

Black people do not cause trouble, everybody in some way or another causes trouble. Members of every race, including white people, have committed a crime. Crime is not relegated to a single race. The color of your skin does not affect your tendency towards crime. Crime is a universal reality, and it will never cease, it can only be reduced, whether you like it or not. There are many solutions toward crime, but segregation is not a good solution. It will only result in more crime. Crime is not absolute, it is a concept created by man, and anything at all can be legal if we make it legal. For instance, owning people used to be equal. But we realized that, although it was LEGAL, it wasn't just. Our conception of crime changes all the time. Fifty years ago, it was illegal to be homosexual. Now it is legal. Because we don't need a law that restricts the sexual orientation of people. That's a violation of human rights.

Your "facts" are not facts, they are simple opinion. You say one in three black men will end up in prison. That may be so, but it's not because they're guilty, it's because our criminal justice system has a bias against people of color. Even if a black person didn't commit a crime, he might be accused of one, because juries and impressionable louts like YOU might think that black people are more likely to commit a crime than white people, which is a fictitious myth spread by racial hate groups.

Many black families are headed by single mothers making very low salaries. That does not mean the children are affected. Perhaps they prefer only one parent. Maybe they prefer poverty to greed. Just because they grow up in the slums does not mean they have more of a tendency to crime. Those kids might read Voltaire or Ernest Hemingway. they might get good grades. They might go to college and become the C.E.O. of a Fortune 500 company. But they can only do that if we let them. To allow them to do better in life, we've got to stop racism.

Lots of violence in public schools is caused by black children. Lots of it is caused by white children. Bullies come in all races. However, many school shootings have been caused by white people. The shooting at Columbine, in Denver, Colorado, for instance, was perpetrated by two white kids. So was the Sandy Hook school shooting. White people are just as inclined to violence as black kids, if not more.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

there have been very few incidents where white people have been assaulted by black people, you're making things up, you're painting an imaginary landscape which doesn't exist. If a criminal of any race commits a crime, they get sent to prison. That's separation enough. We're not going to separate completely innocent people. That's insane.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it IS downright racist and cruel towards black people. But setting ANY limits on where people can live is downright racist and cruel to black people. If one black family already lives in a neighborhood, and another black family wants to move in, they should be able to. Neighborhoods can be as diverse as a pot of beef stew. It takes people of all kinds to make a world, sir, and there should never be any restrictions on real estate.

Please think carefully about it: Not only are black people not one bit dangerous, there's no reason to put them in prison. We cannot put them in ghettos, or kill them. At least you have the sanity to admit that. Those are both horrible solutions. But we are not going to throw them all in prison. That's insane. They're not all criminals. If they are innocent, and have not been found guilty by a jury of their peers, we are not going to stick them in prison. That's the equivalent of a Nazi concentration camp. Prison should only be reserved for people who are truly vile or corrupt at heart. We are not going to confine every black person on the Earth to prison and subject them to things like bad food and limited water just because they were born and their skin was black. You're sick in the head, sir, and I don't know how you can deny yourself as being a racist. You are a racist. You make me sick.

Their dark skin does not reduce the amount of sunlight we can harvest- and throwing them in prison is not a solution to overpopulation, they will still have children and those prisons will fill to the breaking point with innocent black people. Then your totalitarian dictatorship will be overthrown.

Vote wisely, Judges. I'm outta here.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 days ago
frankfurter50
I don't think he's normal.
Posted by IDoSpeakTheTruth 3 days ago
IDoSpeakTheTruth
He has to be kidding........
No normal person would ever think his idea is a good one.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
You can if you create an atmospherically suitable dome.
Posted by baqo 2 weeks ago
baqo
Con is such an idiot. You can't live on an asteroid you fool.
Posted by Aileen3310 2 weeks ago
Aileen3310
Okay. My head wants to EXPLODE reading pro's debates. Okay, let me show everyone how stupid pro is. How the heck can he be saying he is not racist? He just stated as a WHITE and then a RUSSIAN supremacist. He wants people to be segregated by race, but he will not admit he is a racist freak! Pro is the dumbest thing I have seen. One more racist thing out of you Pro, be prepared for a serious tongue-lashing of a lifetime. Anyone else realise this??
Posted by Aileen3310 2 weeks ago
Aileen3310
Posted by Aileen3310 2 weeks ago
Aileen3310
Posted by Aileen3310 2 weeks ago
Aileen3310
Posted by frankfurter50 3 weeks ago
frankfurter50
One article.