dixieh
marymac150

The United States presidency

dixieh

Con

This time around I believe the United States presidency has no one of conclusive enhancement to make this country a better place for "WE THE PEOPLE". I believe there is a very poor menu to choose from. I would have loved to see Elizabeth Warren in the running. I have heard her speak . However , if push comes to shove, I would rather vote for the pants suit lady who is cahoots with Monsanto ---the bee poisoner than Trump ---the mind poisoner, This is just my opinion. Lets start the debate !
marymac150

Pro

In my opinion, this is one of the most important presidential races in history BECAUSE of how ridiculous it is.

The Black Lives Matter Movement has gained significant ground on the political platform from two things; 1) rigorous debate from the democratic nominees and 2) rigorous persecution of Trump's positioning and lack of support.

In addition, the extremely corrupt campaign system has been under heavy fire from Sanders and the coalition of those who feel the bern has allowed for more political debate among younger voters, who actually feel motivated to participate.

Finally, many people in this country have built up rage at the Republican party and its failure to adapt to the times, and in many cases to defend itself against a democratic President,. This is not a plug for my political position, but it is factually true that vast majority of Republicans believe that President Obama has managed to shut down Republicans, and it angers them. This election is a chance for the opposition against the establishment to be heard.

Because of the extreme diversity in background and game plan in the case of all the nominees, even those who have dropped out, the elections have become a blessing in disguise. Think about it; compared to elections in the past, the sheer number of debates and debates within debates about this election is astronomical. That is what democracy is all about; action, through words, through participation, and most importantly through attentiveness to the issues we face.
dixieh

Con

dixieh forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
dixieh

Con

dixieh forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
dixieh

Con

dixieh forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
dixieh

Con

dixieh forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
Posted by Romanii 9 months ago
Romanii
Elizabeth Warren is an insufferable bitch.

Even Hillary Clinton would be better than her.