Rollbearandtide
Ducknish

The United States should focus its military on the Pacific

Rollbearandtide

Pro

I chose this topic because of the political stance of the Obama administration on the Pacific.

Rules
1. Round 1 is for acceptance
2. No new argu. in last round
3. This debate is just purely on the Pacific; not on Europe or the Middle East
Ducknish

Con

I will accept your challenge.
Rollbearandtide

Pro

Rollbearandtide forfeited this round.
Ducknish

Con

Seeing as my opponent has failed to provide an argument, at this point I simply ask for a vote in favor of the Con.
Rollbearandtide

Pro

The United States should increase its military presence in the Pacific. With the threats posed by North Korea and China, we need to increase our show of force in the Pacific.

I would first like to talk about North Korea. North Korea, a nuclear armed country that is known for its Anti-American outlook. Over the past years, many confrontations have led North Korea to make many threats to launch missile attacks on the United States and North Korea's neighbor, South Korea who is supported by the United States. On March 26, 2010 a North Korean submarine sunk the South Korean ship, Cheonan killing 46 crew and injuring 56The United States should increase its military presence in the Pacific. With the threats posed by North Korea and China, we need to increase our show of force in the Pacific. This is considered an act of war. We should enforce pressure on North Korea while protect South Korea.
Ducknish

Con

Ducknish forfeited this round.
Rollbearandtide

Pro

Rollbearandtide forfeited this round.
Ducknish

Con

Ducknish forfeited this round.