Mrlowe
FrankTheBob

The Universe was created last Thursday

FrankTheBob

Mrlowe

Pro

I believe the world was created last Thursday. It is clear to me that it is impossible that it was created, as some evolutionists believe, 4.5 billion years ago, as nobody could've gone back that far and known that. It is also clear to me that it couldn't have been created 6,000 years ago, because nobody alive could've gone far back enough to know it was around. But I remember last Thursday happening like it happened yesterday. I know it existed, and I obviously know today exists. Beyond that, I and no one else can prove that any other day existed. Therefore, the obvious solution is that the Universe is only 2 days old.
FrankTheBob

Con

I can't believe how dumb your statement is. I have been able to prove that the universe came into being last Wednesday. I know this because of two things.
  • I can prove the universe existed Wednesday.
  • these drugs are pretty good.
Mrlowe

Pro

Wednesday??? Are you insane?!!!!! I'd have an easier time believing the universe was created a week from now than believing it was created Wednesday. What evidence do you have to show that? I have video evidence that the universe is only two days old. It's a video of me saying the universe is two days old. Saying it's three days old is just... wow, I can't believe anyone could be so stupid.
FrankTheBob

Con

FrankTheBob forfeited this round.
Mrlowe

Pro

Ha, I knew you would succumb to my impeccable logic. I win this one, once again.
FrankTheBob

Con

I'm sorry for not responding. I've been away. There is no point starting a debate in the final round. I would like to respectfully forfeit due to my absents in this debate. Voters please be kind. My absents is due to personal matters that came up recently. I wish not to speak of what came up, but just know my absents is not my fault. I had intentions of doing this debate. My apologies go out to Mrlowe and everyone looking forward to this debate.

Posted by BradK 2 years ago
BradK
This entire debate is an "argument from ignorance" fallacy
Posted by Mrlowe 2 years ago
Mrlowe
I wish you the best and hope for a good, clean debate.
Vote Placed by Pokemonzr 2 years ago
Pokemonzr
MrloweFrankTheBobTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Pro for the forfeit, however that accidental forfeit happens to me all the time. S&G goes to pro due to the "absents" in the last round, which should be "absence". But I gave convincing arguments to Con because I believe the Wednesday theory better, even though both of them were stupid and were not backed up by evidence. Which brings me to the next topic: sources. Nobody used sources. That's all I have to say. Good, funny debate. I laughed almost to the point of asphyxiation twice reading through this debate. Good job pro and con, and good luck in all future debates!