Nationalsocialist1488
Kove_Ducote

The White Race is superior to the Black Race.

Nationalsocialist1488

Nationalsocialist1488

Pro

I am willing to debate on this topic.
Kove_Ducote

Con

I am also willing to debate on this topic.
Nationalsocialist1488

Pro

Thank you for accepting. I'm quite new to this site actually, and this is my first debate. First of all, when debating this topic, I am considering a general view of the white race/civilization and a general view of the black race/civilization. Let's begin.

1) Whites generally have higher IQs than Blacks. That means Whites are generally more intelligent than Blacks. You could view the IQ differences between Whites and Blacks on this site: http://libertarianrealist.blogspot.com...
2) White societies are more developed and desirable than Black societies. Western White societies have championed science, progress, technology, freedom, etc. Who invented the telephone? A white person. Who invented the airplane? A white person. Who invented the automobile? A white person. The list goes on. Central and Southern African societies are filled with poverty, disease, and crime. Whites have built civilizations and empires such as the Greek Empire, the Roman Empire, etc. It is true that the Egyptian empire was built by Africans. However, they were not of the negroe race. Just have a look at modern day Egyptians and other Northern Africans like Tunisians and Algerians. Now I know you are going to blame Black Africans' failure on colonialism. Well, first of all, Whites have gone through similar misfortunes. Europeans experienced two world wars. Yet, they were able to rebuild their countries and fully recover. Whites have also been colonized by Turks during the Ottoman Empire, yet you don't see them crying about it. Also, Blacks adopted new ideas and new inventions from Whites themselves such as electricity, TVs, cars, big monuments. Without Whites, most of Africa would be still loaded with huts and camps. Now you tell me, if White civilizations are not really superior, then why do many people eagerly want to live in them? Why are there many immigrants coming to White Countries? Why are people even crossing the border to reach White Countries? Simple. They offer the highest standard of living. https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
3) Blacks themselves depend on Whites for a successful life. Let's look at the United States, for example. According to census.gov, 41.6 percent of Blacks participated in gov assistance programs compared to 13 percent of non-Hispanic Whites. That means about half of Blacks rely on white men's taxes and the vastly white government to survive. http://www.census.gov...
4) Whites have also dominated in the fields of literature, arts, sports, etc. Whites have also won much more Nobel prizes. Only about 16 Nobel Prize winners were Black, compared to about 400 being European. https://www.nobelprize.org...
Let's also look at the most African-American dominated areas in the USA. Many happen to be the worst and most dangerous places. According to Forbes, 7 out of the 10 most dangerous states listed are Detroit (84 percent black), St Louis (50 percent black), Memphis (64 percent black), Birmingham (74 percent black), Atlanta (62 percent black), Baltimore (65 percent black), Cleveland (53 percent), etc.
http://www.forbes.com...
infoplease.com, census.gov (for the demographics)
So 7 out of the 10 have a black population above 50 percent.
Let's look at the best and most successful places. According to Business Insider, the best US places with highest standard of living are Denver (63 percent white, 9 percent black), Austin (69 percent white, 8 percent black), Fayetteville (86 percent white, 5 percent black), Colorado Springs (79 percent white, 6 percent black), Boise (89 percent white, 2 percent black), Seattle ( 70 percent white, 8 percent black), San Francisco (50 percent white, 6 percent black), etc. The list goes on. The only one I found in the top 10 with a 40 percent black population was Washington, D.C.

http://www.businessinsider.com...
Wikipedia.org and census.gov for demographics

I know you're probably gonna say "racism" but let's be honest here. Black people have equal opportunities now, under the law.

As I said I am considering this debate on a general level. Individually there might be a lot of successful blacks and unsuccessful whites. But generally, Whites appear to be more superior and successful than Blacks.
Kove_Ducote

Con

1) You can clearly see on the chart that a visually equal amount of white people have the same IQ as their corresponding black people; the reason that white people generally have a higher IQ is due to the fact that whites outnumber blacks! A secondary argument to follow up with here is that IQ has nothing to do with intelligence, only education.

2) Your argument is once again irrelevant due to the fact that the amount of white people outnumber the amount of black people. Another argument to counter yours is that there is a lot of discrimination against minority races which can put said minorities, particularly blacks, into poor positions.

3) Look at my second argument for an answer to your facts. They are irrelevant! You should have looked at the website that you sited. It states that a small amount of the United States population are black! [1]

4) Once again, blacks are a low percentage of the population.

5) You say that blacks are given equal opportunities. This is not true. There are many examples of racism against black people today. [2]

After reading your argument, I'm left wondering. "Why do whites deserve more rights than blacks?" You've still yet to provide information as to why someone's race should leave them with a different amount of privilage than another race. Why should my life so harshly be decided at birth?

[1] https://www.census.gov...
[2] https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Nationalsocialist1488

Pro

First of all whites have higher IQ not because their populations are higher than blacks. There are far less Asians than Whites in the United States, yet they have higher IQs. There are far less Jews than whites in the US yet they have higher IQs. Your argument does not make any sense at all.

http://www.news-medical.net...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

You have failed to disprove that White societies are more desirable than Black societies.

There is no White privilege in the USA. By that logic, there is also Asian and Jewish privilege in the USA. Jewish people are vastly over represented in the media and the banks. Does that mean there is Jewish privilege? Nope. Moreover, if there were White privilege, then why are there also many successful Blacks? Why are there many successful Hispanics?

You have failed to prove that there is white privilege in the USA.

The information about Whites dominating worldwide technology, science, literature, nobel prize is on a global scale level where Blacks have a population of 1.2 billion people in the world (1 billion excluding Northern Africans) compared to about 700 million Europeans (excluding the non-white Europeans) and 200 million White Americans. Pretty equal. Blacks are not a minority globally.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

You have failed to disprove why crime rates generally go high as black populations go high.

There is discrimination against all races in the USA, including whites. However, blacks still have equal rights constitutionally and therefore can succeed as Whites, but why do most of them don't? Blaming it on racism is not going to solve anything.

You have failed to disprove that Blacks generally rely on the government more than whites. The source clearly states that 40 percent of Blacks use welfare and 13 percent of Whites use welfare. Of course, most of its users are White because Whites are the majority. However, if you take each race alone, high percentages of Blacks and Hispanics rely on the government compared to their respective populations.
Kove_Ducote

Con

You say that I failed to do a lot of things in my argument, but your failure is the biggest one of all: you have still failed to argue pro for why whites should get more rights than blacks - the topic of this debate.

A page from 2005 is not a reliable source.

I agree that white societies are more desirable than black societies, but that is irrelevant to the topic (as is the rest of your argument).

You have also failed to prove that there is no racism against blacks, as you have provided no source against my own source. Also, I never claimed that there was a white privilege in the USA. Who are you attacking? You're the one arguing for white privilege.

Blacks are not a minority globally because a large amount of them are in underdeveloped countries.

Crime rates are high due to the fact that they are made the victim. How does this relate to what rights they deserve?

They do not rely on the government more than whites - you said it yourself. "More of its users are white..." Percentages also do not mean anything due to the fact that there are less of them - too small a sample.

Once more, I am left wondering why you say that whites deserve more rights than blacks. You've yet to address the debate topic and have even went from talking about whites and blacks to rambling on about every race in the book. You're missing every point. Perhaps this reminder will help your next argument. There is no reason that a black man should have less rights than a white man because of the fact that he is black.
Nationalsocialist1488

Pro

You have not understood the topic of this debate. I am arguing that whites are generally better than blacks and that Western societies are generally better than African societies. "Superior" is literally a synonym for "better." The topic of the debate is "Whites are superior to Blacks" not "Whites should be superior to Blacks." I have agreed that there is racism against blacks, just like there is racism against any race in the United States. "There is discrimination against all races in the USA, including whites." Blacks, --with regard to their population--, rely on the government more than whites,-- with regard to their population--. The only reason that most of the users of welfare are white is because that whites are 200 million, while blacks are 40 million. You have conceded the debate by stating that White societies are more better, thus superior. I agree that I have falsely considered you an SJW when I saw the word "privilege."
Kove_Ducote

Con

And even still, you have not provided a reason to support the Pro side of this topic. I am aware that I was wrong about what the topic was; until I restarted my computer, it had said something else. That aside...

The fact that there is discrimination against blacks doesn't help your case.

The fact that they rely on government doesn't make them any worse, either - you haven't even pushed that fact into an argument; you are only repeating yourself.

I have not conceded the debate; white societies are more desirable than black societies because whites tend to have more money, for reasons that I have stated in my previous debates. I still very well defend my side of this debate and am still curious as to why you believe that the white race is superior to the black race. I believe that there is a term for those who share your own beliefs - "white supremacist."

In no way is the white race superior to the black race. While they may often have great circumstances when compared to blacks, they aren't "better" in any way, and my opponent has failed to prove that. Your argument stands on bias and not fact; therefore, you have failed to successfully convince anyone that "the white race is superior to the black race."
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
I'm not following you. How are the rules poorly enforced, exactly? Is the problem that votes are removed after the voting period has ended? I suppose that could be resolved by allowing vote reports only within the voting period, but that seems problematic, particularly when voting periods are short and new votes come in in the last few hours. There are harms to it as well, and I understand that, but I think both systems would be open to criticism.
Posted by Kove_Ducote 1 year ago
Kove_Ducote
Understandable - but there is a flaw in your reasoning: *your rules are poorly enforced.*

If a professional debater won a debate, but was later declared the loser because someone's vote was removed due to a silly opinion, there wouldn't be a single spectator that wouldn't criticize the fiasco.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
You're welcome to think that, but the standards are about as clear as can be, and both of these voters failed to meet them. I don't employ Occam's razor in my evaluations of votes, but I do use the basic standards that have been set for voting on this site.
Posted by Kove_Ducote 1 year ago
Kove_Ducote
You also ignore the fact that the one who voted against me is someone who I was debating with at the same time - therefore, Occam's razor tells us that his vote was biased. Isn't the vote moderation here a little harsh?
Posted by Kove_Ducote 1 year ago
Kove_Ducote
What? I was winning by 11 points and you removed both of my votes? Neat.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: ptosis// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Kove_Ducote picks the easy Q's :)

[*Reason for removal*] This is not an RFD. The voter explains none of the point allocations.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: theobjectiveobjective// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were very weak and Con astutely pointed out how they were flawed. Overall, the arguments made by pro don't account for the factors leading up to the current situation - why there are so many predominantly underdeveloped countries in Africa (Colonialism, slavery, exploitation of natural resources, etc)

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn"t explain conduct, S&G or sources. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter appears to be focused entirely on points made by Con that weren"t addressed by Pro. That"s fine reasoning, but the voter still has to assess points made by Pro as part of this RFD.
***********************************************************************
Posted by RonPaulConservative 1 year ago
RonPaulConservative
This is an incredibly stupid debate topic. Wat kind of person sits around all day thinking about what races he is superior to? May-haps Pro could debate a relevant topic? It just so happens that black people are not inferior to white people.
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by Naivite 1 year ago
Naivite
I thought this was poorly argued on both sides, but you've got to be kidding me Pro. Please go to wikipedia and look up the book "Guns Germs and Steel".
Posted by Kove_Ducote 1 year ago
Kove_Ducote
I meant to say that while blacks are not a minority globally, most of them are in underdeveloped countries.
Vote Placed by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Nationalsocialist1488Kove_DucoteTied
Reasons for voting decision: I give convincing argument to pro, because I believe con's arguments were lacking in that they made arguments against something that wasn't supposed to be part of the debate. They argued pro did not provide enough support for blacks not having enough privilege when this doesn't deal with the topic at hand. Their argument that the black population is too small was also not convincing as that has no bearing on IQ or anything for that matter. Pro provided arguments that whites have higher IQ, better areas to live in, and said that blacks depend on whites. The last two of these facts may not necessarily prove his point, but the first helps his side. Both have the same reliable sources, as both used wikipedia and .gov websites which are generally trustworthy. Neither had any spelling or grammar mistakes I noticed, and both had good conduct.