EthanTheEEL
AOCPS

The "Wii U" Console is OVERLOOKED

AOCPS has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

EthanTheEEL

Pro

First round is acceptance...

HERE ARE SOME OF THE RULES:
_________________________________

1. No trolling nor spamming
2. You can still recover from a forfeited round.
3. Cannot start your debate on round one, ROUND ONE is only acceptance. (That's why it has four rounds.)
4. Copy and Pasting, Plagiarism, is not tolerated. If using a quote, quote it, and have the link at the end of your argument.
5. Have fun :)
AOCPS

Con

Hello, conrad! It has been a pleasure to meet you. I'm not that type of person that copies & pastes, nor uses DDO for school assignments, so I will accept this argument. Good luck!
EthanTheEEL

Pro

Okay, nice to meet you, and thanks for accepting.

I will list the uniquity and differences of the Wii U which make it a better console. I will post each one in different topics by using numbers.

1. The Wii U doesn't require a T.V. The Wii U actually has a "Wii U" gamepad which has a touch screen already implemented on the controller. This control also comes with a screen cover, and great quality graphics. This means is that you can be in a room where its quiet, that doesn't have a T.V.

2. The Wii U has a humongous expansion of games. It has your "Mario Kart 8" to your modern First Person Shooter like the franchise of "Call of Duty Black Ops." Most people don't actually realise this.

3. While your most popular consoles "Play Station 4" and "Xbox 1" there cost to access online can be expensive and spend enormous amount of money. While the Wii U is FREE! No charge, and ready to go.

4. The Wii U is around 299$ Mario Kart 8 Bundle, but if you with drawl the money spent with Mario Kart 8, you get 235 dollars, with the Wii U gamepad, all the cords, and the console it self, and more.

5. The Wii U also was the first console to have backwards compatibility, and it doesn't stop here! You can use your old Wii controllers, games, motion detector, and the sensor. Saving you a lot of money.

6. The "Nintendo I.D." (The ability to play online) can connect the same account on BOTH "Wii U" and "3DS". If there is a game on both "Wii U" and "3DS" and you own one game on that system, you can have it on the other system as well, and not spend the extra money. Example: "Mario Kart 8" is on both systems. So if you connect your Nintendo I.D. on both systems, and own "Mario Kart 8" on one, it will also be transferred to your 3DS, so you do not need to buy "Mario Kart 8" on both systems, saving you Sixty Four dollars.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I didn't have a lot of time, wrapping up on some subjects. I also Didn't add pictures.
Here are some of my sources:

Prices:
gamestop.com

- - - - - - - - - - -
AOCPS

Con

Unfortunately, what you said was what I was supposed to say. You were supposed to say why the Wii U console is overlooked, meaning why nobody cares for it, not saying why the Wii U shouldn't be overlooked. This will have to be a penalty for conduct, I'm afraid.
EthanTheEEL

Pro

I know what your trying to explain, but let me explain also. I am saying that people are overlooking the "Wii U" and here are some reasons why it's good. I'm not saying is that people should overlook the Wii U. I should be penalized for NOT creating arguable, and clear topic.

Here are some facts showing why the Wii U is overlooked.

https://www.statista.com...
https://www.statista.com...
http://www.cubed3.com...

Posted by BearWithMe 1 month ago
BearWithMe
Huh, this was weird.
Posted by EthanTheEEL 1 month ago
EthanTheEEL
@SnaxAttack, and Hybrid_Chaos

The Fail to look, at the uniquity and differences, and how desant the console is.
Posted by Hybrid_Chaos 1 month ago
Hybrid_Chaos
When you say overlooked, do you mean that it is obsolete? Or more along the lines of people don't look at it the same way as xbox or playstation?
Posted by SnaxAttack 1 month ago
SnaxAttack
Can I please have a definition for the word "Overlooked".