mongeese
Atheism

The Wii is the superior video game console.

mongeese

Pro

The Wii - http://en.wikipedia.org...

Superior - better - More attractive, favorable, commendable, advantageous, effective, etc. as a video game console

Video game console - http://en.wikipedia.org...

Round Rules:
1. In the first round, my opponent will choose one (1) other video game console.
Ex. Xbox 360.
*Note that my opponent may not choose a handheld game console.
2. In the first round, my opponent will choose one (1) variant of that video game console.
Ex. Xbox 360 Pro
3. In Rounds 2-4, we will debate over which console is better: the Wii, or whatever console variant my opponent chose.

More Rules:
4. Price is a valid contention for this debate.
5. I reserve the right to argue in the Comment section if my opponent either lies about what I say like what happened here (http://www.debate.org...) or starts new arguments in the 4th Round.

So, select a console, select a variant, and let's debate!
Atheism

Con

I agree to all of my opponent's definitions.
To avoid any further confusion, I suggest that we leave personal opinions out of this. Please do not post things like, "Oh, yeah!? Well, -insert game here- is the greatest game ever, so there!"
Another thing, let's try to avoid semantics, and have a good, clean debate!
Now, without further ado, let the debate begin!

First off, I choose the ps3. Next, the variant would be the slim variety.
mongeese

Pro

I would like to thank Atheism for accepting this debate. We are debating Wii vs. PS3 (Slim, 120GB).

For reference: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Much comparison data found here: http://en.wikipedia.org...(seventh_generation)#Comparison

Contention 1: Price

The Wii currently costs $199.99, and comes with a Wiimote, a Nunchuck, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and a Wii MotionPlus.

Meanwhile, the PS3 costs $299.99, and comes with only a single DualShock controller[1].

Which console is superior for your wallet? The Wii, by a long shot.

Contention 2: Failure

The Wii only fails 2.7% of the time. Meanwhile, the PS3 fails 10.0% of the time. This makes the Wii more advantageous.

Contention 3: Controller

The Wiimote is a rather impressive and versatile controller. With its pointer functions, options on the TV screen can be selected through a simple point and click, instead of tedious, relatively slow selection through a control stick. The Wiimote is also capable of being used as a sword, tennis racket, boxing glove, etc. The Wii also has a host of other controllers, such as the Wii Balance Board and the Wii Zapper, and it is still compatible with GameCube controllers, as well as the GameBoy Advance and the Nintendo DS.

Contention 4: Games

First, let's just look at the sales [3]. The PS3's top-selling game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, selling about 5 million copies. Meanwhile, the Wii's top-selling game was Wii Sports, with about 60 million copies sold. If you want to ignore it because it was packaged, we go to Wii Play, with about 30 million copies. If we ignore the fact that it came with a controller, we go to Wii Fit, with about 25 million copies. That came with the Wii Balance Board, so next we have Mario Kart Wii, at 20 million copies. However, this came with the Wii Wheel, so we come to Wii Sports Resort's 15 million sales. However, that was packaged with the Wii MotionPlus, so we finally arrive at New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which still sold about 15 million sales. The Wii's sixth-most popular game sold three times as many copies as the PS3's top game. The Wii just outclasses the PS3 completely in sales.

Really, though, to sum it up:
http://www.2pstart.com...

With that, I'll leave my opponent to respond to my contentions. Good luck.

1. http://www.thinkdigit.com...
2. http://www.squaretrade.com...
3. http://en.wikipedia.org...
Atheism

Con

Contention 1:Price

"The Wii currently costs $199.99, and comes with a Wiimote, a Nunchuck, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and a Wii MotionPlus.

Meanwhile, the PS3 costs $299.99, and comes with only a single DualShock controller[1]."

Yes, I will accept that the Wii comes with all of the above, however, I will contend which is better for your wallet. The Wii and all of the above only work with the Wii. Now, the PS3 comes with a Blu-Ray feature, which easily makes up for the cost.[1][2] A paragraph from my source.

"Blu-ray Disc Players officially start at about $199 (check dealers for lower prices) and can go up to $5,000 for the highest-end models. However, most Blu-ray Disc players are priced in the $299 - $399 range."

Priced from $299-$399. Now, just that alone is worth more than the Wii. You now have a $600-$700 worth system for the price of a mere $300. I would say that outclasses anything my opponent can come forth with. Also, from time to time, the PS3 has come packaged with different games as a little stimulus of sorts.

Contention 2:Failure

"The Wii only fails 2.7% of the time. Meanwhile, the PS3 fails 10.0% of the time. This makes the Wii more advantageous."
This is false. A variety of websites say otherwise.

"PS3 failure rates are "around .02 percent" according to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe founder, Chris Deering while speaking at the Edinburgh Interactive Festival on Tuesday."[3]
.02%. This is one.

"Failure Rate: Xbox 360 High As 33% – Sony PS3 & Nintendo Wii Less Than 1%"[4]
PS3 failure rates<1%
Two.

For the third one, I can't pull it up because it is an image. I will simply site the source.[5]
http://www.gamespot.com...

"PS3 and Wii owners love life because those consoles have a failure rate of 1% or less."[6]
And my final, fourth source (for this section).

Contention 3:Controller

"The Wiimote is a rather impressive and versatile controller. With its pointer functions, options on the TV screen can be selected through a simple point and click, instead of tedious, relatively slow selection through a control stick. The Wiimote is also capable of being used as a sword, tennis racket, boxing glove, etc. The Wii also has a host of other controllers, such as the Wii Balance Board and the Wii Zapper, and it is still compatible with GameCube controllers, as well as the GameBoy Advance and the Nintendo DS."

The Wiimote is rather versatile, but I contend the ps3 controller being so slow.
Now, while it is subjective, I will debate it anyways. Since the controller is used for online, competitive play, something the Wii cannot boast about too much, it actually has to be fast. The controller is smooth,responsive and fluid. And, the Wiimote itself is not impressive. If anything is in the way of the controller, you virtually lose all movement if it is not compatible with the nunchuck. Even then, it is therefore degraded to a normal remote, which the ps3 heartily outclasses. The Wiimote depends on the Wii sensor bar, which needs to be placed somewhere safe, and in an easy to access location. It can't be too high, or too low, else the performance will be subpar. In order to compensate, the user would need to raise or lower his hands, usually in an awkward or uncomfortable position.
Also, the Wii sensor isn't always so accurate, and will not read the Wiimote's commands too well.
The Wii balance board has the same problems, but worse. It will screw up more often, and it leaves a lot of sensing to be desired.
The Wii Zapper has an entire article dedicated to it that could ever hope to beat mine.[7]
Its performance is a mediocre 5, and the comfort is subpar as well. In fact, the things that do matter are rated low.
As for the gamecube remote, it is still outclassed by the ps3 remote.

Contention 4: Games
"First, let's just look at the sales [3]. The PS3's top-selling game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, selling about 5 million copies. Meanwhile, the Wii's top-selling game was Wii Sports, with about 60 million copies sold. If you want to ignore it because it was packaged, we go to Wii Play, with about 30 million copies. If we ignore the fact that it came with a controller, we go to Wii Fit, with about 25 million copies. That came with the Wii Balance Board, so next we have Mario Kart Wii, at 20 million copies. However, this came with the Wii Wheel, so we come to Wii Sports Resort's 15 million sales. However, that was packaged with the Wii MotionPlus, so we finally arrive at New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which still sold about 15 million sales. The Wii's sixth-most popular game sold three times as many copies as the PS3's top game. The Wii just outclasses the PS3 completely in sales."
Let's see, this can't be refuted, but it can be downsized. If you scroll further down on my opponent's source, you will see that if you don't include any of these being packaged, the Wii play is around 20M in sales. Wii sports is completely taken off. Wii fit is down 5 million. Not so grand now.
Well, let's just characterize it as this. Each Wii game costs $50. Each ps3 game costs $60 each.[8]
Total Wii games sold: 544 Million.[9]
Total Ps3 games sold: 290 Million.[9]
Do the math..
27.2 Billion in revenue for Wii.
For ps3:17.4 Billion in revenue.
Now, consider the psn games and the Virtual console games.
There are 40 million psn members. Lets assume they buy five $40 games each.
There are 10 million virtual console games sold. Lets assume each bought five $12 games each, since no game is priced more than 1200 points, which is the same as twelve dollars.
Wii is up to 27.32 Billion in revenue.
Ps3 is up to...25.4 in revenue.
True, a somewhat large difference.
As the saying goes, quality, not quantity.
Also, as time goes buy, the ps3 will eventually have more than the Wii in revenue.

Now, for my points.
1) The online play.
The online play is extensive. Communicating with other players via blue tooth headset, outlining the details of your plans in a combat situation[10], or screaming out taunts when going head to head is always a blast. Games like L4D,Warhawk, and Tekken 5 online are just some examples, to name a few. I can't give an adequate summary as of now, since I'm running out of characters, but I will return to this.

2)Downloadable content
The PS3 has a huge amount of downloadable content. Its library consists of 100's and 100's of different games, priced from $5-$60, add-ons, and other such things. In fact, there is an option to have Netflix send your movies directly to your PS3! There is a number of the PS3 has that the Wii doesn't.

3) Wii's shortcomings

The Wii falls short in many areas, but I'm going to name four main ones, and branch off into smaller ones.
1) Hardware.[11]
2) Online play.
3) Variety.
4) Backwards Compatibility.
1a) Graphics. The graphics for the Wii undoubtedly fall short in comparison to the Ps3. Even with component cables attached, the Wii can go only to 480p, while the PS3 gives the full 1080p, more than double the resolution. The graphics processor for the Wii is 243 Mhz, while the PS3 is 550 Mhz.

1b) Dvd options. The PS3 has a friggin' Blu-Ray disc player, allowing movies in High-Def. The Wii does not.

1c) Memory. The memory of the PS3 is superior to the Wii. It has, at the very minimum, 20 Gb of storage space. The wii has 512 MB. In fact, on my Wii, I ran out of space, and needed to purchase an SD card. The PS3 will likely never run out of run for you, with all the options available.

1d) Computer processor. The computer processor for the Wii is 729 Mhz, and the PS3? 3.2Ghz.
I am running out of space, so I will post the rest of my argument in the next round. I will post all of my sources in the comments section. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!
Ta-Ta for now!
mongeese

Pro

Contention 1+ : Price

My opponent claims that the presence of a Blu-ray Disc Player can help the PS3 to be the superior video game console. However, remember that this debate is about which console is superior as a video game console. A video game console is technically "a machine designed for consumers to buy and use solely for playing video games," a task that a Blu-ray player contributes nothing to. Therefore, the contention is rather worthless to this debate.
(For reference, I will refer to this as the VGC (video game console) argument.)

Additionally, Blu-ray players can cost as little as $199. It is considerably likely that the PS3 uses such cheaper players instead of higher-end versions (they're already subsidizing the PS3 as it is), so you're really getting about $199 extra. However, if you already have a DVD player (which can cost as little as $30 [1]), the added benefit of a Blu-ray player falls dramatically, as Blu-ray is not a whole lot better than DVD.

My opponent claims that the PS3 has had stimulus packages. However, these were likely not the PS3 slim 120GB; I would like my opponent to cite any packages that he wishes to include in his arguments.

Contention 2 +: Failure

My opponent uses a variety of sources (some biased, some not) against my source. However, I would have to say that my source, a warranty provider SquareTrade, is a more reliable source, as it actually works with this data as a commercial business, and has no motivation to lie, unlike the founder of Sony.

Contention 3 +: Controller

My opponent calls the PS3 controller smooth, responsive, and fluid. Such describes my experience with the Wiimote, as well.

My opponent complains that obstructions ruin the function of the Wiimote, but why is there something between the controller and the TV in the first place? Get it out of the way. It seems that the only way for the DualShock controller to beat the Wiimote is for a random obstacle to be placed in the middle of the room.

My opponent also criticizes the Sensor Bar, but "the console's Sensor Bar... allows consistent usage regardless of a television's type or size" [2]. The user never has to position his hands awkwardly. As for a safe and easy-to-access location, try the top of the TV. That works beautifully, and any problems of falling off can be fixed with tape.

"Also, the Wii sensor isn't always so accurate, and will not read the Wiimote's commands too well."
Nintendo fixed this problem with the Wii MotionPlus [3], which greatly improves the accuracy of the Wiimote. Now all problems are solved.

My opponent claims that the Wii balance board also occasionally fails, but nothing indicates that it fails any more often than any corresponding things on the PS3.

The Wii Zapper, while not perfect, was considered a steal when packaged with Crossbow Training.

The GameCube controller, at about $5 [4], may not be as great as the DualShock controller, which costs $45 [5], but relative to its price, the GC controller wins, hands-down.

However, is my opponent aware of the DualShock controller's awkward handling and confusing button layout and display? All he tries to do is bash the Wii, but he gives no compliments to the PS3.

Contention 4 +: Games

My opponent calls Nintendo's revised sales figures "not so grand," despite the fact that Nintendo's 11th-best-selling game beats the PS3's top game.

My opponent then makes up some revenue figures using numerous faulty assertions:
Game prices aren't constant. I've seen Wii and PS3 games that cost $20 each, usually the low-budget or failure ones.
You can't just take a $40/$12 price ration and assume it won't impact units sold. People are much more likely to buy five $12 games than they are to buy five $40 games. These made-up statistics are really worthless in terms of deciding anything.

"As the saying goes, quality, not quantity."
This statement, in and of itself, contributes nothing to this debate. Besides, quantity sold tends to indicate quality.

"Also, as time goes by, the ps3 will eventually have more than the Wii in revenue."
This is unsourced. Plus, it's generally impossible for the PS3 to catch up with the Wii's revenue earnings, because the Wii made profit for each Wii unit sold, while Sony actually subsidized its own PS3 sales [6].

Contention 1-: Online Play

Yes, the PS3 has online play. However, so does the Wii, on games such as Mario Kart Wii, Pokļæ½mon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and more. Sure, it doesn't have sound communication, I'll concede that, but the games themselves are superior to those of the PS3, with or without sound communication.

Contention 2-: Downloadable Content

The Wii has a library to match the PS3, with a very impressive collection of the great classics from the NES, SNES, N64, and others [7]. It also has a collection of WiiWare games unique to the Wii online [8] as well as a Homebrew Channel. Plus, the Wii also has Netflix, and has less loading time than the PS3 [9], leaving the PS3 with no edge over the Wii.

Contention 3-: Wii's shortcomings

1a) Graphics - The Wii is actually capable of 576i resolution. Now, sure, the PS3 has better graphics, but I maintain that this is not nearly as important to determining the superior console as the greatness of the games themselves. If the graphics were able to trump the greatness of the Wii games, Sony would be able to sell a whole lot more than they currently are.

1b) DVD options - See the VGC argument.

1c) Memory - With the less emphasis on graphics, the Wii doesn't need as much memory as the PS3. However, an 8GB SD card costs only about $13, and should be more than enough for the Wii.

1d) Computer processor - The processor really only helps to load the advanced graphics, which again aren't all that important. I've never had any problems with the processing speed of my Wii.

2) Online play - The Wii has games online, so my opponent is going to have to expand on this point.

3) Variety - I have no clue what my opponent is complaining about. The Wii has fighting (Punch Out!, SSBB), racing (Mario Kart Wii, Excite Bike), shooting (CoD, Crossbow Training), platforming (NSMBW, Super Mario Galaxy, SMG 2, Super Paper Mario), adventure (Twilight Princess), party (Wii Sports, Mario Party 8, Wii Play, Wii Sports Resort), and more. There is no shortage of variety on the Wii. I challenge my opponent to demonstrate comparable variety on the PS3.

4) Backwards Compatibility - My opponent shoots himself in the foot here. The Wii is fully backwards compatible with the GameCube and offers the Virtual Console for any games that predate the GC. However, the PS3 only offers backwards compatibility for the PS1, and not the PS2. The Wii actually outdoes the PS3 in this "shortcoming."

Conclusion+:

The Wii is considerably cheaper than the PS3, fails less often than the PS3, has a Wiimote superior to the DualShock controller (with a huge variety of other controllers), and the greatest collection of video games in history, ranging from the new Super Mario Galaxy 2 to the original Donkey Kong, with impressive variety. The Wii matches the PS3 in online play and downloadable content, and outclasses the PS3 in backwards compatibility and loading speed. As a system designed to play video games, the Wii is simply the best.

Good luck, Atheism!

1. http://en.wikipedia.org...
2. http://en.wikipedia.org...
3. http://en.wikipedia.org...
4. http://tinyurl.com...
5. http://www.amazon.com...
6. http://ps3.ign.com...
7. http://www.nintendo.com...
8. http://www.nintendo.com...
9. http://superpowerbros.com...
Atheism

Con

Atheism forfeited this round.
mongeese

Pro

mongeese forfeited this round.
Atheism

Con

Oh wow, we both forfeited. I am so sorry, I was extremely sick with a killer ear ache/infection, but its better now. It hurts a bit, but not the blood coming out of my ears madness from before. But why did Mongeese forfeit?
Anyways, this has been a great debate, aside from the forfeits.

Contention 1:Price

My opponent opened his first rebuttal with semantics. He stated that a video game console is just a machine that is for consumers to buy and use solely for playing video games. Well, if I do semantics even further, and take this to the extreme, this nullifies the use of video games, controllers, add-ons, or anything. Because, you see, they are not video game consoles as is the debate about. Now, if we do this, the PS3 wins because of its superiority with hardware. Therefore, this contention is, at best, nullified, and, at worst, makes me win by default.

He goes on to say Blu-Ray players cost a little, and aren't much better than DVD. Now, what he is basically doing is try to make the Blu-Ray seem like not a big benefit, as he obviously can't contend it. However, it is a big deal. He says $199 as if it is nothing. I am sure most would disagree. And, many would also agree that Blu-Ray is better than DVD by a long shot. Now, his entire point hinges on the fact that you might have a DVD player somewhere. I have already proved that he is wrong, by assuming people don't care about Blu-Ray being better than DVD, but what if they don't have the DVD player? This makes the Blu-Ray even better.
Stimulus package that is current:
http://answers.yahoo.com...
It is for COD MW2.[1]

Contention 2: My sources
My opponent's futile attempt at disproving my sources comes in the form that he calls some of them unreliable. I would think not. Most of them are peer-reviewed, and are very reliable. And then he says only some, since he know he can't say all, or even most. Point disproved, as his was very poor to start with.

Contention 3:Controller
//My opponent complains that obstructions ruin the function of the Wiimote, but why is there something between the controller and the TV in the first place?//
He has not responded to the obstruction argument, I assume he leaves that point. And many people have problems with stuff being in the way. Extenuating circumstances may apply. In fact, from personal experience, my family has had to prepare for moving, and they were MANY times stuff would obstruct the view of the Wiimote, degrading the experience. Also, if you sit too close to the TV, the Wiimote fails The cursor will go off screen, and you will have to reposition yourself to fix it. In fact, my own TV is close to my bed, and I like standing when I play games. But, I can't do this since the Wiimote will have a fit and go off screen. My opponent then tries to strawman my arguments by saying that DualShock controllers can only win if a random object is in the way of a Wiimote. In fact, even without this, many people say the DualShock is superior to not only the Wii, but even the Xbox 360. Truly a stunning feat[2][3][4]. http://www.sonystyle.com...
http://www.amazon.com...

When I address my opponent's argument, let it be known that by fail, I mean fail to pick up. My opponent obviously got confused with this. My point still stands. The Wii Balance Board is awkward, and doesn't register most of the time.
Finally, my opponent says that I have given no compliments to the PS3 controllers. However, do I really need to? There are so many reviews sayings its great that I need to say nothing.[5][6][7]
http://gizmodo.com...
http://ps3.ign.com...
http://www.gamestop.com...

Contention 4:Price
My opponent states that I just made up some statistics, when all I did is do basic math. He then claims that I didn't consider that people would want $12 games more than $40 ones. My opponent probably didn't consider that those $40 games are better. It doesn't matter if a game is cheaper, it matters if it is better. Would you want five copies of games like Sonic The Hedgehog(06) or Big Rigs Over The Road Racin'? No, they both were TERRIBLE games...And they still received well. Likely due to cheap cost. [8]
http://www.gamespot.com...

Contention 5:Online Play.
My opponent says that three online games have online play, but doesn't give a reference of sorts to others. He concedes that the online play doesn't have sound communication, but he subtly tries to make you think that's all. However, he carefully leaves out how many players the Wii online system can support, the chat, and the quality of the playing it, as lag runs rampant in the Wii games.
My points remains.

Contention 6: Downloadable Content
My opponent states that the Wii has a library to compare with the PS3. Right off the bat, this is false. The PSN has a grand total of 266 titles, incomplete. [9]
The Virtual console, a mere 88.[10]
The Homebrew channel, I'm not sure how that's relevant...at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org...(North_America)

Contention 3:
1a.Graphics - My opponent concedes that the PS3 has better graphics. The rest is gibberish. However, I will still contend it. The PS3 doesn't sell as much because of two things. One, it has a large expansion of PSN games to download, some of which are free, so there is no need to go and purchase games from stores. Two, the PS3 games are priced higher. Why? Well, its normal for a good game to be priced high. You don't see someone selling COD MW2 for $20, do you?

1B)My opponent failed to post an argument, and the one he posted in the VGC is based on semantic, which I win anyways.

1C) My opponent states the only way to get memory is to buy an SD card. He says that the Wii doesn't need as much memory, but the point still remains that it needs memory. Something that, without an SD card, it fails doing.

1D)My opponent concedes this, and doesn't really post anything important.

2)Online play- the PS3 games have expansive multiplayer online, less lag, and BlueTooth Headsets.

3)Variety - My opponent has listed a good amount of variety. However, does it have an innumerable amount of games to fit every person's need? I think not. http://en.wikipedia.org...[11]

Conclusion:
The PS3, while cheaper, has a number of added benefits that the Wii just can't compare to. This includes, but is not limited to: Online play, versatility, Downloadable content, Hordes of Great games, better controllers, add-ons, expansion packs, and more!
http://answers.yahoo.com...[1]
http://www.sonystyle.com...[2]
http://www.amazon.com...[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org...[4]
http://gizmodo.com...[5]
http://ps3.ign.com...[6]
http://www.gamestop.com...[7]
http://www.gamespot.com...[8]
http://en.wikipedia.org...(North_America)[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org...[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org...[11]

Thanks to my opponent for this great debate!
Posted by omelet 6 years ago
omelet
RFD

Conduct: TIE
Both forfeited a round, no other major conduct problems

Spelling/Grammar: TIE
No noticeable problems from either party.

Arguments: PRO
A few things, here. First, CON should have emphasized the importance of good graphics as a determinant of a console's quality. This was merely stated - it was not emphasized.
I was not convinced at all by the Blu-Ray argument, because that does not make the PS3 a better VIDEO GAME console. Further, I think that argument was detrimental anyway. CON should have simply argued that the PS3 is priced higher because you're buying more. In the same vein, I think PRO's argument about subsidization was a bad one. The PS3 being subsidized indicates it's a BETTER deal for consumers than the Wii. CON could have capitalized on this.
As PRO pointed out, the argument about backwards-compatibility doesn't fly - older PS3's used to have PS2 emulation, but that functionality was removed to reduce costs [and possibly to drive sales for new games].
CON could have pointed out the the MotionPlus isn't compatible with most games, so the fact that it "fixes" the controller problems is irrelevant.
CON could also have pointed out that many of the sales attributed to the Wii are not from gamers, but rather from parents who think it will make their kids more active or who want a lot of kid-friendly or casual games.

Anyway, I thought PRO did a better job of arguing for his position.

Sources: TIE
Both used relevant sources for most claims.
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Oh. And I don't post my arguments on other pages, because I get worried the format might screw up and things would go to hell. So, I just type on here.
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
"But why did Mongeese forfeit?"
I had been waiting to see if you wanted to post your arguments on another web page, and then I couldn't get to the computer during the final few hours, and there really wasn't much to say, anyway.
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
If you want, you can post your arguments on another web page, then post a link to that page here, as long as the argument itself doesn't exceed 8,000 characters.
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Yes, very. I only got on here today just to tell you so. I am very sorry, perhaps we can continue this debate at another time.
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
Ear problems?
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
http://en.wikipedia.org...[1] http://hometheater.about.com...[2]
http://www.ripten.com...[3] http://gamer.blorge.com...[4] http://www.gamespot.com...[5] http://www.pcworld.com... [6]
http://gear.ign.com...[7]
http://www.gamespot.com...[8]
http://en.wikipedia.org...[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org...[10]

(I forgot to put one in, where it states Tekken, L4D, and Warhawk are able to go online.
http://n4g.com...[11])

http://www.ehow.com...[12]
Number 12 is number 11 in my debate, I forgot to include one. SORRY!!
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
MM, since I don't actually own a ps3, I can't really give a good answer. I'll go with 120 gb, I guess. =\
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
Atheism, an important question: 120GB or 250GB?
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
"Because you haven't done this before."

1. It's been a while.
2. I know even more about economics, so I can easily counter the higher-price argument.
3. I have a brand new weapon at my disposal: Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Vote Placed by Rhetorical-Disaster 6 years ago
Rhetorical-Disaster
mongeeseAtheismTied
Vote Placed by Dingo7 6 years ago
Dingo7
mongeeseAtheismTied
Vote Placed by omelet 6 years ago
omelet
mongeeseAtheismTied
Vote Placed by belle 6 years ago
belle
mongeeseAtheismTied