M0nK3Y
42lifeuniverseverything

The World is Racist at Heart - 5's & 2's logic proves inevitable doom for anti-racist Whites

42lifeuniverseverything

M0nK3Y

Pro

Introduction to 2's and 5's

In the beginning the world was racist at heart, men wanted heaven for their race, but after some events every man was in pursuit of heaven for himself; at first it was unintentionally, but the mind of man had degraded over time, to the point where individuals pursue heaven intentionally.

There'll come a day where a selection of other races overpower the white race through this stupidity.

This theory is called the "2's & 5's". Where white people are declared to be 2's, and other races are declared to be 5's.

I will now explain the logic of 2's and 5's.

The 2 aspect in White-2's, is the fact we are social, and the critical premise here is: _"I & You"_ The stupid word-technology is not as intelligent as the human mind. This is the 2's aspect.

The 5 aspect in Other-5's, is the fact they are anti-social, and the critical premises here is _"Us & Them"_ "Conspiracy"_ _"Word"_ _ "Race"_ They exploit the stupid word-technology with their intelligent human minds. This is the 5's aspect.

The Theory of 2's and 5's.
'...but the mind of man has degraded over time, to the point where individuals pursue heaven intentionally.'

The aspect of 2's an abstruse subject, it's difficult, but possible, to find evidence for the mind of man degrading over time. An example, it was said that some people intentionally down-vote threads on Reddit for their own heaven. Now, this happens world-wide in many different formats; not just on Reddit, but in society as a whole there are players who have degraded minds.

The word-technology, being lesser than the mind, and being as esteemed as it is by degraded minds in the complexity. It's easily exploited by a greater force, and that is where the 5's-aspect comes into play.

The aspect of 5's is not so abstruse, it's easy to exploit the aspect of 2's. For example, while the 2's have degraded from original racist nature, they now discriminate any racist claims as 'racism'. The 2's do not conspire and the 2's aren't anti-social.

The 5's on the other hand, understand their racist roots, and will use this against them; where the 2's anti-racism is benefiting the 5's mission. Contrary to 2's, they conspire; on the 2's word-technology, and the racist roots 2's have degraded from.
42lifeuniverseverything

Con

Many thanks to my opponent for making this debate and being willing to shed light on the universe we live in one debate at a time. I accept the challenge.

Since there are no rules, I will go ahead and attack immediately instead of using this round solely for acceptance.

First some Definitions.

1. Racism. Defined by Merriam Webster as ": a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race : racial prejudice or discrimination."

2. Degraded. Defined by Merriam Webster as "
: reduced far below ordinary standards of civilized life and conduct : characterized by degeneration of structure or function."

3. Heaven. Defined by Merriam Webster as ": a place or condition of utmost happiness."

4. 2-5 theory. Defined by my opponent with no sources. Roughly means "A theory where white society has devolved communal relations to the point of an I & You basis, while other races have communal relations of Us & Them, Racism is a Conspiracy Word."

Why these definitions will become important I hope becomes abundantly clear later on.

DEFENSE

1. The 2-5 concept is a made up concept.

No offense to you good sir, but I could find zero academic credence to support this idea. So clearly it is an idea that came from your own head. As such, if you wish to put it into an academic setting, you must have a multitude of sources that support the idea that a) everyone but whites are racist, b) racist people are superior in intelligence to non-racists, c) racist people are capable of eradicating all whites on the planet. Unfortunately, I don't believe you can prove any of these vital facts to your theory. But I invite you cordially to try.

2. Heaven for a single race is unachievable.

"In the beginning the world was racist at heart, men wanted heaven for their race, but after some events every man was in pursuit of heaven for himself; at first it was unintentionally, but the mind of man had degraded over time, to the point where individuals pursue heaven intentionally."

Genetic mutation dictates that even if you had the planet entirely populate by white people, over time you would see a darker race develop because of either the climate surrounding them, or because their melatonin level in their cells mutated within their DNA to the point that they actually grew darker. Science empirically denies that a single color of human race could exist by itself for uncounted millenia, that state being the definition of your heaven you describe as being a place of high happiness.

"Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife. The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races." http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Obviously the science supports me, and you had no sources.

3. Putting the priority on Self and others is not proof of an unintelligent mind.

"_"I & You"_ The stupid word-technology is not as intelligent as the human mind. This is the 2's aspect."

I don't honestly know why you think this is true. Once again I would request a source before voters consider this to be a valid argument.

Aside from that, a human putting priority on self above us, is considered the very definition of survival. If you wish to be pragmatic about human life and thought, then examine this pragmatic thought. You should never trust someone else with your darkest secrets, or your survival. Rather you should give them incetives to work with you, and not betray you. But your relationship with them should never define what actions you take unless absolutely necessary. This willingness to put your own self interest above what you claim the racist nations hold as the "us vs them" concept, means that you do not need to be worried about being backstabbed by your community (which is something a "us" racist community does have to worry about).

4. Whites could easily kill everyone with powerful weapons, so they hold the real power.

"The word-technology, being lesser than the mind, and being as esteemed as it is by degraded minds in the complexity. It's easily exploited by a greater force, and that is where the 5's-aspect comes into play."

In 2014 these were the numbers on nuclear weapons. "According to a new report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), nine nations — the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea — possess approximately 16,300 nuclear weapons. in total." http://www.businessinsider.com...

Some things to consider. The US, Russia, UK, France and Israel are all predominantly white. China should be included in the 2s as well because community is a nearly non-existent concept in the ruling class of China. So that makes 6 out of 9 nations that are labeled by you as the 2s, who hold nuclear weapons in the quantity of most likely 10,000 plus. This is an extreme amount of power in the hands of the seemingly weak, and helpless 2s. Because this military might is in the favor of 2s, there is literally nothing 5s can do, no matter how intelligent they are, because if war did start all 5s would be wiped out completely. Eradicated. So I fail to see how your point makes sense. Also all this is assuming that word-technology even exists as a concept based upon intelligence.

OFFENSE

1. Racism is nearly a dead concept.

You make it seem like we are always going to be racist at heart. That is what you are arguing. But you are really arguing Pro that anti-racist whites are going to be eradicated. That is not true, because many whites are becoming non-racist. According to this poll: http://www.dailymail.co.uk... which admittedly was a question more likely to be answered in a non-racist way, shows that very little of the world is actually racist. The level of racism in countries generally rests at 10% of their population, so if only 10% of the globe roughly, is racist, then clearly the concept is dying and non-racist whites have many allies. 5s are slowly becoming extinct.

2. The mind does not degenerate because of accepting certain ideas.

The definition of degraded I gave above, says it means to degenerate the state of something. So that thing that is being degraded had to be at a higher state before it was degraded. So the non-racist whites brains needed to be operating at a higher capacity before becoming accepting of non-racism, to consider the brains degraded. Sadly you will find no evidence of this. So clearly you are wrong on this that non-racists are less intelligent.

3. Racism is non-unique and has not caused the annihilation of humanity so far.

One can become non-racist, but racism itself is something that has always existed. Difference causes conflict. So when skin is different conflict is created. Clearly we are all still here. So why the hell is racism going to result in the eradication of a race? The last destructive racist war for the United States for example, was in 1860 when it fought a Civil War over racism. So clearly, racism is becoming less of a reason to take up arms, and more of something that is ideologically being eradicated in the warroom of the mind.

In conclusion to the first round, I believe that you have an interesting concept, but all empirical evidence denies its existence. I would invite you to show me how it does exist next round!

- 42

M0nK3Y

Pro

M0nK3Y forfeited this round.
42lifeuniverseverything

Con

Sadly this debate ends early... Forfeiture means I win. Vote Con.
M0nK3Y

Pro

I apologize for forfeit.

Here is my argument.

This theory is called the "2s & 5s". Where white people are declared to be 2s, and other races are declared to be 5s.

I will now explain the logic of 2s & 5s.

The 2 aspect in White-2s, is the fact we are social, and the critical premise here is: _"I & You"_ The stupid word-technology is not as intelligent as the human mind. This is the 2s aspect.

The 5 aspect in Other-5s, is the fact they are anti-social, and the critical premises here is _"Us & Them"_ "Conspiracy"_ _"Word"_ _ "Race"_ They exploit the stupid word-technology with their intelligent human minds. This is the 5s aspect.

The aspect of 2s an abstruse subject, it's difficult, but possible, to find evidence for the mind of man degrading over time. An example, it was said that some people intentionally down-vote threads on Reddit for their own heaven. Now, this happens world-wide in many different formats; not just on Reddit, but in society as a whole there are players who have degraded minds.

The word-technology, being lesser than the mind, and being as esteemed as it is by degraded minds in the complexity. It's easily exploited by a greater force, and that is where the 5s-aspect comes into play.

The aspect of 5s is not so abstruse, it's easy to exploit the aspect of 2s. For example, while the 2s have degraded from original racist nature, they now discriminate any racist claims as 'racism'. The 2s do not conspire and the 2s aren't anti-social.

The 5s on the other hand, understand their racist roots, and will use this against the 2s; where the 2s anti-racism is benefiting the 5s mission. Contrary to 2s, they conspire; on the 2s word-technology, and the racist roots 2s have let degrade.

"2s & 5s" Is not a made up concept. Though it spurred from the mind, it's a logical resolution for chronic race-mixing and lax immigration. It's a chaos-theory.

Heaven represents the highest state of well being; when man downvotes on Reddit illogically, he does so for what he believes is the highest state of well being for himself at that time. In the beginning, I hypothesize that races sought racial heaven; this is because we are racist at heart.

In the beginning, scientists did not progress blind, they progressed for the well-being of populations with an abundance of a single race. In such times, race is the medium of vigilance and not individuality.

In a case where individuality is vigilant, '2s & 5s' logic plays. Modern scientists are a victim of "2s & 5s" logic.

Modern scientists are proudly effected by the public stupor, and they're ill by the logic defined in '2s & 5s" theory. They follow the public opinion and wants, not their needs or their true desires. Modern scientists prefer to ignore human nature and understand individuals as incomprehensible without examination and experiment, rather than understand a common mankind that has common beliefs and protocols.

Men seeking heaven for themselves has mutated into a greater abomination of the first. Men wish for technology for individual well being, and that technology appears. Scientists should make technology for racial well being; again, if not, "2s & 5s" logic resumes.
42lifeuniverseverything

Con

I accept your apology.

I just have a large issue. You essentially repeated your argument in round 1 with little variancy for Round 3. Because Pro has done this, I would ask that all arguments I made in Round 1 be carried on, and realized to be unadressed. All those arguments were valid, and many of them should be impactful to a vote.

Considering that, I will try to pick out what is new in my opponents response, then respond to that material.

1. "it's difficult, but possible, to find evidence for the mind of man degrading over time."

If this is truly the case, then where is this evidence. Also were are the academics I asked for in round 1 that made this idea valid on the level of academic thought? I still believe that a severe lack of sources by my opponent should warrant me the ballot on a failure of BOP.

2. "An example, it was said that some people intentionally down-vote threads on Reddit for their own heaven. Now, this happens world-wide in many different formats; not just on Reddit, but in society as a whole there are players who have degraded minds."

Ok so honestly the only thing different from Round 1 is the mention of other things than Reddit being a possibility. But I would contend that people do not down vote on social media to create their own heaven. Rather, they downvote based upon their own belief systems. However since the internet is so diverse, it is an incredibly bad example for this. If you had brought a better example than the internet it would have helped the audience more in getting to your point, but as is, I don't see at all how an "I & You" concept creates dumb minds. It is non sequiter at the moment.

3. "The aspect of 5s is not so abstruse, it's easy to exploit the aspect of 2s. For example, while the 2s have degraded from original racist nature, they now discriminate any racist claims as 'racism'." and "The 5s on the other hand, understand their racist roots, and will use this against the 2s; where the 2s anti-racism is benefiting the 5s mission."

I am not understanding any of the logic in these quotes. We were supposed to debate whether humans are racist at heart. In many ways you wish to discuss world domination instead, so you wish to deviate from the resolution. In an arguments sense, that is unfair to me, and unacceptable (I did humor you and debate world domination to an extent in round 1, why didn't you recognize that?). Also, how is the 2s anti-racism benefitting the racist 5s? I still don't get this point, and you seem to take it for granted as fact. What am I missing logically? Because the debate ends on this argument, the voters won't know, so they should vote against you on this argument for lack of evidence and logic.

4. ""2s & 5s" Is not a made up concept. Though it spurred from the mind, it's a logical resolution for chronic race-mixing and lax immigration. It's a chaos-theory."

No it's not.

This is the definition of chaos-theory according to Investopedia which is credible. "A mathematical concept that explains that it is possible to get random results from normal equations. The main precept behind this theory is the underlying notion of small occurrences significantly affecting the outcomes of seemingly unrelated events."

This idea does not base on randomness, but upon actual thought out prejudice and moves by 5s toward 2s. Therefore this is not chaos-theory, and if it is not, then the idea came from your head, has no academic credence, and has no logical basis. None of those points have you proven false with logic yet in this debate. We have to conclude this idea makes little sense, and there is no evidence to support it, so it should lose this debate to the status quo.

With that, I respectfully rest my rebuttal, and wish my opponent good luck in future debates!

VOTE CON.

42

Posted by M0nK3Y 8 months ago
M0nK3Y
Yeah, by vote, which is just opinionated nonsense...

If winning the debate was based on who provided sensible and logically sound arguments, I'm the clear winner.
Posted by 42lifeuniverseverything 8 months ago
42lifeuniverseverything
Also let me clarify something. I am far more intelligent than you give me credit for. I don't know my IQ because I choose not to score my intelligence. But I understood perfectly your theory. I just know you are wrong based on the facts, which is exactly why I debated you. The fact that I had more facts on my side than you, is proof enough that in an objective sense, I as Con won the debate.

42
42lifeuniverseverything
I see and understand your concerns that I was ineffective in addressing. However none of my rebuttals were addressed the way you are doing it now, within the debate itself. So the comments section is not an extenuation or further explanation of arguments.
Posted by M0nK3Y 8 months ago
M0nK3Y
For example, for individual-world, his argument that assesses one individual rather than the whole world as individuals, is not an accurate argument.

It's unwise to prioritize self world-wide; one reason of many is that we reproduce; therefore thinking of others is pretty much required for our survival. {Keyword: our}.

You're easily countered all across the board.

Con's argument was baseless, not understanding 2s and 5s is by choice or ineptitude, is also not an excuse. You should understand what the other person is trying to say before you accept debates.
Posted by M0nK3Y 8 months ago
M0nK3Y
I disagree that because it's made-up is a valid reason.

Yes, 2s and 5s spurred from the mind, but it's logical, and I exist in a universe and world. If anything, I have better judgement as to the ways of the world than any mammal on Earth. I'm not contending the vote, but those who don't understand are voting on lexis and not the arguments; of which, there were some and for the record none of the counter points were accurate.
42lifeuniverseverything
Thanks for the RFD ThinkBig!
Posted by ThinkBig 8 months ago
ThinkBig
==RFD 2: Sources==

Sources go to con as pro did not provide any academic support for his made-up 2-5 theory, nor did he provide any evidence for his "arguments" for it. (Which, by the way, it seems that both the first round and third round were basically the same exact argument).

Con provides several sources to defend and provide evidence for his claims. For those reasons, I give con the source point.

Con wins.
Posted by ThinkBig 8 months ago
ThinkBig
==RFD Part 1==

Conduct
Conduct goes to con for pro's forfeit in round 2.

Arguments
The World is Racist at Heart - 5's & 2's logic proves inevitable doom for anti-racist Whites. What is the 5's & 2's logic? Pro never really explains what it is, nor does he provide any academic sources to provide evidence for his "theory."

The best definition to this theory was presented by con:

"A theory where white society has devolved communal relations to the point of an I & You basis, while other races have communal relations of Us & Them, Racism is a Conspiracy Word."

Con argues that racism is close to being a dead concept, has not caused the annihilation of humanity, and that the mind does not degenerate because of accepting certain ideas. Pro never answers these objections.

At the end of this debate, I'm still confused as to what the 5's & 2's logic theory is. For those reasons, the argument goes to con!
Posted by skipsaweirdo 8 months ago
skipsaweirdo
At least we know what the results of a monkey using a qwerty will result in.
42lifeuniverseverything
I'll have another argument up by tomorrow afternoon.

I am game for another debate on the condition that you summarize the position you have a little bit better. I get that it is chaos-theory, but maybe you could make it less wordy than it is currently.

Thanks!

42
Vote Placed by ThinkBig 8 months ago
ThinkBig
M0nK3Y42lifeuniverseverythingTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments