Meagher117
Mr.KnowItAll85249

The Xbox One is better than the Playstaion 4

Meagher117
Started: 3/25/2015 Category: Games

Meagher117

Pro

The Xbox in its year on the market has rose from the hole it dug itself in and has taken the spot as the best console as of now. The Xbox has a superb lineup of exclusive titles outnumbering the slim pickings of the PlayStation. Soon you will be able to play your own Xbox games not only on your personal computer, but on mobile devices as well. Xbox Live is superior to PSN and that has been showcased in the past few months. When both were taken down on Christmas Xbox was back up within a day, while PSN for some took weeks. Also with the massive hack of Sony last year, can you trust them with your private data when they cant even keep their employees safe?
Mr.KnowItAll85249

Con

I think the Xbox is better. It is about even with how many people have the devices. Most have an Xbox and a PlayStation is more of a 'I wish I had' kind of system. I believe the PlayStation is more expensive. The controls are about even. The Xbox One sucks. It is leggy and most of the new things added to it needs another item attached to it. Most YouTube videos are on the Xbox more than the PlayStation. Either get an Xbox360 or get a PlayStation 3 or 4.
Meagher117

Pro

When the Kinect is turned off the Xbox is actually very fast, speed tests can confirm that. Most of the ones new features are simply enhancers and don't need to be used to enjoy the full experience.
Mr.KnowItAll85249

Con

Ok good. The xbox360 can be alot faster btw. The a
PlayStation can be fast
Too.
Meagher117

Pro

Meagher117 forfeited this round.
Mr.KnowItAll85249

Con

Mr.KnowItAll85249 forfeited this round.
Posted by deathwish188 1 year ago
deathwish188
Agreed, Xbox one is the best, pc is too, both Xbox and most pc's are created by Microsoft
Posted by PickUp_Artist 1 year ago
PickUp_Artist
Both consoles could use some work... go Xbox!
Vote Placed by deathwish188 1 year ago
deathwish188
Meagher117Mr.KnowItAll85249Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I believe pro made more convincing arguments, also I have the Xbox one, so I think Xbox one is better