MikeyMike
swashbucklord

The act of performing oral sex on your genetic clone is homosexual, not masturbation.

MikeyMike

MikeyMike

Pro

This debate is purely for fun, and also to settle and age old dispute that me and my friends have every now and then.

The topic is simple; a genetic clone is made of a person, and somehow rapidly aged to said person's exact age. If the orginal and the clone were to perform oral sex on each other, is it gay(homosexual), or considered masturbation?

I say it's gay, and I dare you to prove otherwise...

For the sake of argument, the action cannot be both masturbation, and gay; it must be one or the other.

Although this debate is for entertainment purposes only, I request it be taken with the same seriousness as any other debate, but humor is both expected and welcomed.

1st Round-Acceptance
2-4th Round-debating, rebuttals, blah blah blah
No new arguments in 4th round.

Also, no silly semantic tactics, they're annoying..

Questions, comments, concerns? Post in comment box please.

COME AT ME BRO

swashbucklord

Con

Sex with your clone is sex with yourself, pure and simple. I accept this debate to defend masturbation against the charge of homosexuality.
MikeyMike

Pro

Many thanks to my opponent for accepting this debate.

I'll start off by defining a few words.

Masturbation-the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals,especially to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Homosexuality-sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons ofone's own sex.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Clone-a cell, cell product, or organism that is geneticallyidentical to the unit or individual from which it wasderived.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

My opponent seems to think that sex with your clone counts as masturbation because your clone is you. This would be all fine and dandy if it wasn't for one glaringly obvious flaw; your clone is not you. He/she is a copy of you, your doppleganger, another being that shares the exact same DNA as you, but he/she(your clone) cannnot be you because you two do not share the same consciousness. He/She is an entirely seperate entity from you. Whether or not you are there, your clone will think and behave as he/she wants. If you were to die, he/she would live on.

Let's say you live in Texas, and your clone lives in Ohio. If your clone was to get into a drunken bar fight over who's dirty dan, and who's pinhead larry(spongebob allusion), got the living daylights beaten out of him, and then awoke the next morning half dead and suffering from a terrible katzenjammer(been looking for an excuse to use this word), would you have all the memories, injuries, pain, and bruises as your clone? Would you even be aware of all that's happened to him unless he/she or an outside source informed you? No you would not, what happens to your clone does not happen to you. Your clown simply has the same genetic make-up as you, but that does not make him you.

If your clone really was you, then there would be no need for you to both engage in sexing of the oral nature.

Only one of you would need to perform the felatio since you would both feel it, and gain whatever pleasure you desire from it, if you two were infact the same person. But due to the fact that you two aren't the same person, you will both have to taste each other's penis(or Vag), unless one of you is extremely generous and truly believes that it's better to give than to receive. But then again, I guess there is the off chance that your clone ends up being homosexual and genuinely likes giving oral to the same gender, then you're in luck, until pictures of you come up on the internet, and you have to explain how it's not really you, but it's your gay clone, hell bent on ruining your good name, because of a fight you two had over whether to watch Brokeback Mountain, or the Victoria's Secret fashion show. But nobody's gonna believe that..

Should have just stuck to actual masturbation rather than paying millions to have your clone do it for you, weirdo..

swashbucklord

Con

swashbucklord forfeited this round.
MikeyMike

Pro

What a pity, extend my arguments.
swashbucklord

Con

swashbucklord forfeited this round.
MikeyMike

Pro

Extend my arguments. I guess i'll just re-start this debate and hopefully i'll get an actual challenger.
swashbucklord

Con

swashbucklord forfeited this round.
Posted by MikeyMike 5 years ago
MikeyMike
sigh, he forfeited
Posted by MikeyMike 5 years ago
MikeyMike
Doesn't matter how it's conceived, as long as you two don't share the same consciousness.
Posted by Speculosity 5 years ago
Speculosity
I told you that it depends on how the clone is conceived...
Posted by Sans_the_Ander 5 years ago
Sans_the_Ander
Lol there be some crazy things on DDO......
Posted by DouggyFresh 5 years ago
DouggyFresh
Deleted scene from Multiplicity O_o
Posted by Koopin 5 years ago
Koopin
What the...
Posted by MikeyMike 5 years ago
MikeyMike
@Maikuru-lol yea we've been going back and forth on this for about 2 years, i'm hoping one of them accept my challenge.
Posted by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
My clone and I debate this all the time when we're wanking each other. We've coined it "homosexual masturbation."
Posted by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
I may get nightmares from just looking at this topic.
Posted by Maikuru 5 years ago
Maikuru
This is an age old dispute for you guys?
Vote Placed by Maikuru 5 years ago
Maikuru
MikeyMikeswashbucklordTied
Reasons for voting decision: Full forfeit by Con
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
MikeyMikeswashbucklordTied