frozen_eclipse
lddebate234

The age of consent should not be lowered in every state.

lddebate234

frozen_eclipse

Con

The age of consent should be lowered in each state. Teens and kids are going to have sex regardless of these laws. If we send these teens to jail for having sex its like being punished for being a teen because they cant control there hormones. Since teens start having sex before the age of consent, then it should be lowered.

shared BOP

Age of consent-the age of consent is the minimum age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts.

lddebate234

Pro

I accept this debate that the age of consent ought be lowered in every state. I thank my opponent for this debate, and I hope for a good debate.
frozen_eclipse

Con

Welp im sorry people but i simply wont have time this week to debate this......SO Pro you just got a easy win.
lddebate234

Pro

My opponent says that he cannot complete this debate. So I await for a forfeit or voting procedures to begin. Vote pro i guess.
frozen_eclipse

Con

Guess what??????????????............you sir at this moment have no nipples....but at the moment you look they will again be there........Amazing isnt it......lol
lddebate234

Pro

So very amazing. This is quite an amazing debate. haha
frozen_eclipse

Con

what would you do if you woke up tommarow morning with a vagina and boobs.....explain in detail what you would do?......

me.......i would probroly be like what in the world, then jump up and down cuzz of the boobs, then explore to awnser all my questions, then run to the doctors office, andafter that i just dont know...loll
lddebate234

Pro

Well that's awkward...haha. So I guess we will debate soon!
Posted by lddebate234 5 years ago
lddebate234
Oh. I see what I did. I knew what I was debating, just not how to say it, I guess. Sorry.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
ok im for should my opponent is for should not......i will clarify it in the round
Posted by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
LD, you're debating ought not. Not ought.

The resolution is phrased negatively, so it's an understandable mistake. But you're proposing to debate the wrong side.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
frozen_eclipselddebate234Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Grammar for obvious reasons.