Deathecon5
lol101

The best Fnaf game is the first

Deathecon5

Pro

I will be arguing over if Fnaf one is the best one against either of the other two
lol101

Con

I accept and I will be supporting the idea that FNAF 2 is the best game of the series.
Deathecon5

Pro

lets keep it fun as we both respect and like the franchise but I find the second one to ruin the whole point of Fnaf you are a security guard who looks over the cameras looking for monsters and hoping you do not run out of time while Fnaf2 brings a interesting story and a much harder difficulty it was repetive turn on flashlight look at both tunnels and wind the music box over and over if you want to proceed there was now no point in even using the security cameras it was more just used for the marionette
lol101

Con

Thank you for responding.

Rebuttals-

"I find the second one to ruin the whole point of Fnaf you are a security guard who looks over the cameras looking for monsters and hoping you do not run out of time while Fnaf2 brings a interesting story and much harder difficulty it was repetive turn on flashlight look at both tunnels and wind the music box over and over if you want to proceed there was now no point in even using the security cameras it was more just used for the marionette"

First of all, I hate to nitpick, but your grammar makes the sentences hard to read and understand. A lack of comma usage can change the meaning on a sentence, and makes your whole argument a run-on sentence.

Secondly, you mention that the second game ruins the whole point of Five Nights at Freddy's, and then you abruptly start mentioning that you are a security guard who looks over the cameras in the FNAF series. Without a transition, this makes you sound like you are talking about Five Nights at Freddy's 2, as if it included the features that represents the point of the FNAF series. You're basically refuting your own argument by unwarily implying that Five Nights at Freddy's 2 does not ruin the point of the FNAF series.

Third of all, you openly admit that Five Nights at Freddy's 2 has an interesting story. This is one feature you agree with me about, so that adds one feature that FNAF 2 has over FNAF 1. You mention that the game is difficult by stating that you constantly have to turn on the flashlight and wind the music box. Personally, I believe that the difficulty is what makes FNAF 2 better than FNAF 1. I like to be challenged whenever I'm playing a Five Night's at Freddy's game, rather than playing a simple game that is very easy to beat and doesn't offer many features. Having only four animatronics hunt you down, and having two doors two close ultimately ruins the challenge value for me. I also have a rebuttal for your statement that FNAF 2 is repetitive. The 1st game mainly relies on Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica waiting near the door constantly, and has Foxy approach you constantly, (for Nights 3-5) while FNAF 2 is completely random. Any animatronic from Balloon Boy to Toy Chica could try to hunt you down, you just never know. Also, the camera may be used for other purposes other than winding up the Puppet. You can still check up on the other animatronics in order to gain caution that an animatronic may be approaching. Just from seeing Toy Bonnie in the vents, I can prevent a "Game Over" by simply knowing that Toy Bonnie is going to approach me. Otherwise, I may forget to shine the light on the vent and may die due to waiting for an extended period of time. Also, you can shine the light on the cameras in order to spot certain animatronics. This will add to the feature of being aware of your dangers that lie ahead. And also, winding up the Marionette is what will ultimately prevent the result of a jump scare. If not, then the player is doomed and cannot counter the Marionette in any way.

Fourth of all, I would like to mention that FNAF 1 did not have as much visual appeal as FNAF 2 did because:
a) There are more hallucinations that can either give hints in the story, and are designed to look really sadistic and evil .(i.e. Shadow Bonnie, Purple Freddy, etc.)
b) The jump scare animations in FNAF 1 are too simple. It's either the result of an animatronic shouting in front of your face, or an animatronic shouting at you next to a door. (Foxy) As for FNAF 2, most of the jump scares (with the exception of Balloon Boy, who has no jump scare) have quick-jointed movements. For example, Toy Bonnie jumps right at you before he kills you.

Finally, I'd like to mention that you can defend yourself against the animatronics by using two different features:
a) The Freddy Fazbear mask, which can trick most of the animatronics into thinking you're Freddy.
b) The flashlight, which can discourage Foxy and stop him from jump scaring you.
FNAF 1 does not have this. If an animatronic disables your light system, it's over. You have no way to trick them, you will just have to rely on pure skill, and sometimes pure luck.

Good luck to my opponent!
Deathecon5

Pro

Deathecon5 forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

My opponent has forfeited the last round and has not provided a rebuttal to my case. VOTE PRO
Posted by PatriotPerson 1 year ago
PatriotPerson
I might accept this.