Gogert777
Kreakin

The best animal to murder is sea lions.

Gogert777

Gogert777

Con

First is acceptance.
I argue and believe there no greater pleasure or a more enjoyable animal slaughter/ abuse then the act of clubbing (or any weapon) sea lions.

Opinion are accepted and can be considered for it is up to the voters. The goal is both a persuasive argument for me(Pro) and for the voters.
Do you accept these terms Kreakin?
Kreakin

Pro

I accept. I will argue that although cute,more pleasure could be gained from the murder of other animals.
Gogert777

Con

One of the best parts about my furry friend the sea lion, they are completely helpless, they are fat and full of nice red blood, and are very adorable. The ways of killing this little creature are but are not limited to, clubbing, skinning, shooting, beating, ripping, cutting, slicing, chopping, burning, freezing, plucking, stabbing, decapitating, throwing, shaking, slamming, squeezing, blinding, blinding, drowning, humiliating, and wearing.

The key facts are cuteness, amount of blood available and how they look dead.
Mute the audio, the guy is annoying.
https://www.youtube.com...
Kreakin

Pro

Whilst my opponent does indeed start to make a convincing argument as I can see they would be great to shoot with a shotgun, quite dramatic,like a exploding melon full of blood or something, they really pale in to comparison when compared to other exciting things we can do to animals.

Take this for example:

The Junkie Monkey Experiment - (hums happy 60's theme tune)
In this experiment, a large group of monkeys and rats were trained to inject themselves with an assortment of drugs, including morphine, alcohol, codeine, cocaine, and amphetamines. Once the animals were capable of self-injecting, they were left to their own devices with a large supply of each drug.

The animals were so disturbed that some tried so hard to escape that they broke their arms in the process. The monkeys taking cocaine suffered convulsions and in some cases tore off their own fingers (possible as a consequence of hallucinations), one monkey taking amphetamines tore all of the fur from his arm and abdomen, and in the case of cocaine and morphine combined, death would occur within 2 weeks.

The point of the experiment was simply to understand the effects of addiction and drug use.

Now if monkeys tearing of their own fingers is not more entertaining then I don't know what is. But wait, perhaps there IS more to enjoy..

How about:

The Well of Despair and Harlow's Psychotic Monkeys??? Sounds tempting huh? huh?

Dr. Harry Harlow was an unsympathetic person, using terms like the “rape rack” and “iron maiden” in his experiments. He is most well-known for the experiments he conducted on rhesus monkeys concerning social isolation. Dr. Harlow took infant rhesus monkeys who had already bonded with their mothers and placed them in a stainless steel vertical chamber device alone with no contact in order to sever those bonds. They were kept in the chambers for up to one year. Many of these monkeys came out of the chamber psychotic, and many did not recover. Dr. Harlow concluded that even a happy, normal childhood was no defense against depression, while science writer Deborah Blum called these, “common sense results.”

Totally predictable and utterly pointless suffering, this man was a GREAT hunter I bet, I have idolised him as such anyhow.

I know what you thinking, that wasn't cool at all, the monkeys aren't dead, well I think he did shoot them after so it counts ok?

I think so far I have provided a snippet of other exciting areas of animal abuse that start to show that limiting oneself, to the admittedly satisfying species of Pinnipeds, is to deprive humanity of all sorts of exciting things.

This section was for the psychologists, dmit it the results were interesting! No, well. Next we shall explore other species in other fascinating areas to convince you Pro is wrong!!

Pro will likely try to seduce you with novel ways of blowing up seals or the like, remember, Seals cannot pull off their own fingers...
Gogert777

Con

Well said.
Giving smarter animals drugs so they inflict harm on themselves. The gets me hard, BUT I have to point out that Sea Lions are still cuter.. and on drugs could also maybe eat their babies that were born just seconds ago. This animals could go in a rage and rip the newborns through. Even if they don't, i'll do it myself. Using drugs on animals is a great idea, and there is something that has nice effects on sea lions. Sea lions develop a form of epilepsy similar to that in people, a new study done here-
http://www.drugs.com...
I'll let you read it.
Could you imagine watching an epileptic convulsions, sea lion. Giving 30 or 40 of this animals the algae and watch him hurt themselves. After watching them convulse for a while, variously murder the seals in different ways. They will not be able to try to get away.
Also, monkeys are not easy to capture if you don't have the right catchers. Sea lions are just waiting for you to get off your boat and cave in their skulls will clubs or a drill.
Exploding melon full of blood was a great way to describe it. I would like to put one in a small case with needle inside but i digress.
Also, when watching a video on those men clubbing the seals, you can see that they are terrified and the look up at you when you strike them with a huge fluorescent bulb.
You might one to research another animals other than a primate.
Kreakin

Pro

My opponent has a creative mind which I can see here that he puts to good use. Break dancing seals do indeed sound like proper entertainment and certainly put the sport back into trying to club them!

However, to continue to show that there is far more to entertain us and that people are far to restricted if with only one species alone:

See that's just a smidge of the wonderfully diverse oppertunities we would miss out on if we stick to only seals.

I think even my opponent , a stauch advocate of mono species murder must by now be feeling like he is missing out.
Gogert777

Con

I would indeed hate to miss out on many animals to harm like the ones you show, but I say sea lions are the premium animal. That kitten in the pavement won my heart and I could not help but think of tazering the kitten and later drowning it. The animals used for getting rid of landmines have me a dark, cheap laugh as well. I remember when i was little, i would stick many of my mothers needle in Ground Beetles and burning caterpillars with fire.

https://www.youtube.com...

They would give out a high pitched scream that i will always remember.
All animals considered, there will be hundreds of amazing experience and animals to experiment with to be had but the bottom line is the quality of satisfaction from a sea lion is without a doubt my favorite. Population is not an issue, cuteness is not an issue, and easy killing and blood supply are there.
I really wish you luck with this debate, may the better man win.
Kreakin

Pro

Well, I think I won you over??

You have gone away from your beloved seals and on to sea horses!

See, I told you. There is just too much choice for mortal man to ignore. Diversity is interesting in all areas of life, even this!

We can be psychopathic and unempathic an kill, maim and generally abuse all sorts of creatures for fun, experimentation, boredom, ignorance or perhaps just quality entertainment for the kids. However, I don't know about you but I think the day humanity starts to unify in feeling bad about these things is the tragic day all this fun stops, the humans will have been tamed!

We need this to be us!

Damn, dirty apes!
Posted by BblackkBbirdd 3 years ago
BblackkBbirdd
What did i just read?
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
@Kreakin: Minor conduct infractions are fine in troll debates, but there's a few that still matter. Quotation marks, and links are vital for any copy past, no more how unimportant the topic.
Posted by Gogert777 3 years ago
Gogert777
They also eat fish i think.
Posted by PlumberGirl123 3 years ago
PlumberGirl123
dont polar bears eat sea lions? if so, if we murdered them then the polar bears would die
Posted by Kreakin 3 years ago
Kreakin
nil pois?
Posted by Kreakin 3 years ago
Kreakin
Voters - You're not actually taking this debate seriously....
It was set up as a bit of fun troll debate.

Yes, there is a bit of copypasta, I made no attempt to hide it but perhaps should have added quote marks, just wasn't taking it that seriously.

Still, given the emotionally charged voting it looks like someone got trolled : )
Posted by Gogert777 3 years ago
Gogert777
Wow, its true. Great detective work man! I don't see why he didn't put it into his own words, that would have been fun for him.
Vote Placed by MrJosh 3 years ago
MrJosh
Gogert777KreakinTied
Reasons for voting decision: WTF did I just read? OK... Conduce to CON for PRO's plagiarism; Arguments to CON because PRO argued more for torture than murder; Sources to CON because his sources actually backed up his arguments.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Gogert777KreakinTied
Reasons for voting decision: PLAGIARISM ALERT, pro committed massive plagiarism in R2, from numerous websites. ... R2: Con makes a case supported by evidence (a Peta video against it), pro makes a case in favor of torturing (but not necessarily killing) monkeys (I found the lack of sources for it odd, a simple websearch for some of his text reveals that at least half is copy/pasted). R3: Pro reminds us "monkeys are not easy to capture." Pro gish galloped youtube videos, without pointing out the meaning behind them. R4: Con admits merit to pro's case, but stands by his original and unchalleneged claim that in animals to murder, sea lions are the best. Pro knowing con can no longer reply, lies and claims "You have gone away from your beloved seals and on to sea horses!" when pro never conceded, or even used the word horse at any point.