yansmil
wolfman4711

The best is Religion not science

yansmil

Pro

If you are knowledgeable of science accept this challenge. Because you are afraid of debating about religion. Your religion is not true.
wolfman4711

Con

I'm not exactly sure what my opponent was trying to say.... But I accepted nether the less, I let my opponent rest his case first.
yansmil

Pro

My opponent don't read my proposition. My proposition is, "THE BEST IS RELIGION NOT SCIENCE".

My question for you goes like this, Do you have any evidence that the Catholic Church is not established by Jesus Christ?
wolfman4711

Con

1. Religion- defining the cause of nature. So science is the "best religion, because it is the the most accurate. Science is the most accurate because it is based off real observations while other religions use unproved beliefs. So yes science is the best religion and I think that Christians and other religius people can agree that "science" is the best religion in that sense.

Some other notes:

1. I'm actually not an atheist
2. I know Jesus exsisted because its not faith based, many atheists make the mistake of saying there is no Jesus
3. That question is completly irrelevant to topic
yansmil

Pro

My oppenent don't understand the origin of the word " RELIGION".
[C12: via Old French from Latin religi!3; fear of the supernatural, piety, probably from religāre to tie up, from re- + ligāre to bind]

Religion is to tie or bind again to a super Being which is God.

One comment there said, that "science is not a religion" which is really correct.

Many readers don't understand my proposition. The meaning of my proposition is this, in this world, Religion is the best compared to science. Not science is the best because there are lot of bad things created from science but i admit that there are also good. Science
makes humans lazy.t

I make my proposition short. The best is Religion not Science.

My oppenent, make sure that you read the whole statement of the online dictionary that you get your arguments. Religion is different from science.

The argument of my opponent is weak and not knowledgeable of his arguments.
wolfman4711

Con

wolfman4711 forfeited this round.
yansmil

Pro

My opponent have run out of reasons that is why, nothing has made to destroy my strong arguments because my stand is firm!
wolfman4711

Con

wolfman4711 forfeited this round.
yansmil

Pro

My opponent for 2 rounds have not yet posted any arguments because he cannot destroy my strong arguments.

The winner is pro...
wolfman4711

Con

wolfman4711 forfeited this round.
Posted by jackintosh 4 years ago
jackintosh
Science is not a religion... I am confused by this resolution????