DudeStop
jesusfreak22

The bible is fable.

DudeStop

DudeStop

Pro

Fable:
1. A short story, conveying a moral.
2. To tell fictitious tales.
Yes I am arguing that the bible is very untrue if anyone needs more clarification. Acceptance, then arguments.
jesusfreak22

Con

First off I would like to thank my opponent for this challenge. Now allow me to go on to my arguement:

The Bible has historical evidence. In Exodus, Moses (with the help of God) parted the red sea so he and his men could walk across on dry land. The water then caved in and trapped the "bad guys". There is evidence of this miracle.
http://www.wnd.com...
This website proves that it happened. How is the a short story?

My opponent says that this is a short story, merely convaying a moral. I would strongly have to dissagree. He has given me no proof of his assumptions. I, however, have given proof that what is written in the Bible has truly happened. I hope that you will see the logic and reasoning in my arguement.
DudeStop

Pro

Hi Con! Thank you for taking your time to debate with me!!!
Okay so first of all I gave the dictionary definition of Fable. I even clarified directly I that I mean to say the bible is false. It does in fact convey good morals though. It seems you are right in the fact that I said "Short Story"... It doesn't exactly prove my point wrong though. I could argue for either meaning of the word. In fact, I have not even put up a point yet and it's odd you claim you've won. If you read the above terms all I did was merely state what Fable meant and even said the first round was for acceptance. Nice job. No, no, seriously, you read the terms very well. But anyways, allow me to refute your points and put up some arguments of my own:
1st point you put up:
"This website proves that it happened. How is the a short story?"
Does it actually prove that it happened? How? You found a wheel covered in coral... Fact of the matter is that you didn't actually prove ANYTHING. There are multiple reasons that a wheel could've wound up in the Red Sea. Least likely of them all is that a man came and opened it up. This is not evidence. This is not a sign of God. This is a wheel. And those are very different things.
1. God is pure correct?
And he knows everything? Impossible. If he doesn't know what lust feels like, he doesn't know everything. If he does, then he's impure, then he shouldn't be judging on who goes to Heaven or Hell.

2. God cannot forgive. He had to have his son die? Why? Why does anyone have to die? Why can't they all live? Well those are the rules. Who made them? God.
So God sent a magic sperm down to impregnate someone's virgin fianc",who gave birth to his son. Which is also him. Then, he grows up to become a person who will do magic tricks to prove God is real, (Strange he has stopped doing that before video cameras) the. He is killed, resurrects after three days, and comes to live in heaven forever. The most powerful being, does this.

3. No evidence of an actual God.

4. question: Why doesn't he prove himself to us? I mean back BEFORE video cameras he decides to make up tons of rules, mess with the world, create miracles, but then stops? Why?

5. Adding on to the first point, God does actually murder like, a whole army of people by closing the Red Sea. Ten Commandments: Thou shall not kill. He broke one of his own laws!!! Impure.

6. God allows evil to exists in the world. Why? Free Will. He decides when a woman and her son are getting killed that he will not stop the murderers, because that would be infringing on there own free will. Isn't it taking away the women's free will as well? So let's see, it seems that he sided with the evil people. Who supported children being killed? God. Who else? hitler.
Oh but don't worry, they will go to hell. That doesn't un murder the child. Or un starve some child in Africa. In fact, it is the worst way. Someone gets killed, and someone goes to hell for eternity. Good plan God.

7. He put the tree in the middle of the garden. Why did he even need a tree that would take away everything? Also, they wouldn't need to eat if they wouldn't ever die. What would happen in to the earth if we all reproduced without dying!?

8. Evolution has pretty much been... How you say proven. It helps us evolve to adapt to the environment around us. If we don't evolve to adapt to our environment, how do you explain black people? Adam and Eve were white in the bible...

9. He designed animals that kill people... Literally meant to kill people to survive.

10. Why didn't god stop all the Jews from being killed in the Holocaust but saved people in ancient egypt?
jesusfreak22

Con

You said the first round is for acceptance only... so I'm not allowed to introduce one of my topic? Because I believe that's what you did in saying that the bible is a fable.
Also, my piece of evidence proves that what the bible says is correct. The charriots were caved in there by the waves. I would love to see any explanation as to why they are there if you have one.

1. God is pure correct?
God is never wrong. He knows all emotions, however he doesn't necessarily feel them. He understands what they're like because he created them. He created all these emotions, but the evil in the world causes us to misuse them. God is in no way impure.

God forgives all. He loves us so much that he sacrificed his ONLY son for us. That way, we don't have to die. God told Mary that she was to have a baby and that he is to be named Jesus. Mary had the child and named him Jesus. Jesus, from the time he was born, knew of his destiny. Jesus understood that. And he embraced it, because he knew it would be for the good of the world!

I am combining the 3 with the 4 because they are closly related. God does prove himself to use with the Bible. I understand many people just see it as a book, but it's more than that. It has been proven historically accurate. How else do you believe the world was created? With a big bang? Because everything has a starting point. The universe was created by God (however, we don't know how God was created because that's outside our relm of time; perhaps in a different dimention/universe).

We shall not murder the innocent. Those who have done wrong deserve to be punished. However, he does change that in the New Testament. He talks about forgiving your enemies.

God allows free will because he knows that, with sin in the world, we will refuse to follow him otherwise. Are you more likely to listen to someone who gives you the option to listen, or someone who is forcing you? No one likes being forced into anything. That's why God doesn't force Christianity upon us. He knows that we require a gentel hand.

I believe you're referring to the tree of Good and Evil. It was there originally. When the devil tempted the humans, that's when everything started going wrong. You see, if we don't have God in the world, Satan will take over... and that is the worst possible thing. Whenever there are wars, arguements, murders... that's the work of Satan. He feeds on our anger and fear. The only thing that can stop him is when we trust in the Lord and stay strong in the faith.

Evolution: I would like to see some of this proof... because without it, you're arguement is empty.

Adam and Eve: They were the first created. I believe that God created more people AFTER Adam and Eve.

I believe that I have rebuttaled my opponents main arguements. Allow me to make a few of my own.
The bible has been proven. http://www.icr.org...; This link will show that it has been studied, down to the last syllable, and everything has been historically and scientifically proven correct.
Evidence for the Bible can take many forms. There is, for instance, physical evidence. We have copies of the manuscripts and throughout history these copies show that the Bible has been transmitted accurately. Despite common skeptical claims that the Bible has often been changed through the centuries, the physical evidence tells another story. The New Testament records are incredibly accurate. http://www.focusonthefamily.com...

http://www.bibletoday.com...; I encourage you to read these articles, or at least some of them. They have a lot to do with my arguements!!
http://abcnews.go.com...

http://www.answersingenesis.org...

As you can see, the evidence clearly shows that the Bible is not fable. These reports show that what happened in the Bible is true.

DudeStop

Pro

Intro:
Thanks Con. Please see my reasoning now,. Pa: So sorry! I was typing a response amd ai found a video to support my claim and ended up getting caught up in a Youtube video spree! Lol, has this happened to you before to?

Refutations:
1."God is never wrong. He knows all emotions, however he doesn't necessarily feel them. He understands what they're like because he created them. He created all these emotions, but the evil in the world causes us to misuse them. God is in no way impure."

Ok, how can one understand an emotion (An emotion by definition is feeling something) When he cannot feel it? If he has not felt it he does not understand everything. If he has, he is impure. My argument still stands. Google definition of emotion: e"mo"tion
a "natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others."
"she was attempting to control her emotions"
synonyms:feeling, sentiment; More
passion, strength of feeling, warmth of feeling
instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.
"responses have to be based on historical insight, not simply on emotion"
synonyms:instinct, intuition, gut feeling;

2. "God forgives all. He loves us so much that he sacrificed his ONLY son for us. That way, we don't have to die. God told Mary that she was to have a baby and that he is to be named Jesus. Mary had the child and named him Jesus. Jesus, from the time he was born, knew of his destiny. Jesus understood that. And he embraced it, because he knew it would be for the good of the world"<
You don't understand. He didn't have to sacrifice his son.

Say that I called you stupid. You're stupid. Ok. Now can you forgive me without sacrificing "ONLY". your son? Yes, you can. Apparently god can't though. God can only do it if he performs a human sacrifice. That would mean that YOU, in fact now have more power than god. Yet again, my argument still stands. Why would God not be able to just forgive? Plus, what the Censored does any of this have to do with forgiveness?

3.We, as human beings, were created 6500 years ago, according to the Bible. The oldest discovered human fossil is approximately 1,300,000 (1.3 million) years old. That would have meant that humans lived on earth before God created either humans or the earth. In fact, depending on how much evidence you consider to be acceptable, and how you define us as a species, you could place humans at between 1.8 million and 130,000 years old. No one could sensibly claim that humans are less than 130,000 years old.

http://www.nbcnews.com...
4. Dinosaur fossils.

How would you explain the dinosaur fossils? 65 million years ago, dinosaurs when ruled the earth...
And why would God create something that is made for killing, if there is no death?

5. "How else do you believe the world was created? With a big bang? Because everything has a starting point. The universe was created by God (however, we don't know how God was created because that's outside our relm of time; perhaps in a different dimention/universe)."

think you meant dimension...

You cannot simply say he just is. If you're arguing that we needed to come from someone then you need to tell us how that "Creator" got here in the first place. Intelligent design? Ha. Where's Gods intelligent designer? If you are arguing that humans need an intelligent designer, it makes it even more likely that God does to. He's the supposed most intelligent being in the universe, he must have one.
" we don't know how God was created because that's outside our relm of time; perhaps in a different deminsion/universe"

Ok then. Are there more gods? She'd now claims that God could've been CREATED in a different universe. That leaves us with problems instead of answers:

Problem one: What has the power to create all this? Forget the earth, this force created a God. That means God isn't all powerful. Whatever designed him has more power. What should we call this Force that created god? Gods god? Correct?

Problem number two: That force as we call it needs a creator as well. Or did that just come from another universe? Are we just going to jump from universe to universe making up more and more things that created God? If we are, then it has to stop at one point to the divine creator, which is supposed to be God said the bible... Eventually, you would realize that what really created God is humans. They created him because they were scared and didn't know the answers to all the questions. I belive it's time to leave the fairy tales behind us.

Problem 3: So if you do not believe God had a creator and he just exists, that's fine with me. In fact I encourage you to say that. Because it helps my claim. If a MAGICAL, ALL POWERFUL, PURE, ALL KNOWING, God is able to come from nothing, then is it still un reasonable that an earth could? You should now ask yourself this question. Is it more likely a flawed earth came into being, or a perfectly formed God did?

6. By the way , (And I'm summing up point six) apparently things can come out of nothing, considering either god did or a universe/Multiverse did.

7.
"God allows free will because he knows that, with sin in the world, we will refuse to follow him otherwise. Are you more likely to listen to someone who gives you the option to listen, or someone who is forcing you? No one likes being forced into anything. That's why God doesn't force Christianity upon us. He knows that we require a gentel hand."

My answer: Well yes of course, I would have been forced to do it so by definition I would have listened. What an odd question. Are you implying that it's more likely you would let's say... Be my servant not for the day if given the choice but if I forced you to be my servant you wouldn't be my servant? Logic disconnected here. Anyways, I see what you are saying, but I would like to argue that your claim is invalid. If God is factual, then all he has to do is put the knowledge into our brains. I'm not sure anyone would object to knowing what the true answers to every question is, unless they are in some sort of denial. It's like me saying we shouldn't force the laws of gravity onto people. What? Why not? If it's a fact, they shouldn't care, and should be thankful to being told the truth.

9. Lol. I love how instead of giving us your opinions or facts to certain things, you just hand me a website link. I don't care what Joe wrote in his website. Why don't you write it down yourself, This is a debate, you're supposed to use sources, but not just give us that as your main argument,.. Not all of the links worked for me. ICR. And I am also accusing you if plagiarism. I'm not completely sure you have even read these, therefor do not even understand the arguments, Towards the end of the "Noah's Ark" Article you gave me: (This isn't what a person said, but what the article stated: " The shipwreck was in surprisingly good condition, preserved because the Black Sea has almost no oxygen in it, which slows down the process of decay, but does not date back to as far as the story of Noah," this is in one of the final paragraphs by the way.. Wow. Good, it seems that because you plagiarized you have pretty much forfeited the debate... But anyways.... There is another refutation in the article: "Ballard does not think he will ever find the ark..." And for those who understandably do not want to read the whole article (you are not alone) You will find this towards the bottom as well. In fact, just a enter key away from each other.
Let's see what she said before she posted the link:
"I encourage you to read these articles, or at least some of them. They have a lot to do with my arguements!!" And "As you can see, the evidence clearly shows that the Bible is not fable. These reports show that what happened in the Bible is true"

No room for my new arguments, or evidence of evolution. Stay tuned in the comments section!
jesusfreak22

Con

Thank you pro, I will now give a few rebuttals.

1. Emotion

God does feel emotion and, at the same time, he doesn't. Because he created emotion he understands it. He fully knows what each feels like, he does not feel lust though. That is a sinful emotion that the devil created.

2. Jesus
God did have to give up Jesus because that was the only way we could be accepted into Heaven. Only the pure may enter Heaven, but since we are all impure and do evil we are not allowed inside the gates. So Jesus took the punishment. He died for our sins so that we don't have to; we may live eternally. But only if we accpet Christ as our Lord and Savior and freely confess that we are sinners.

3. Creation
Where exactlly did you get you're evidence as to when God created the earth. Because God created the world millions of years ago...

4. Killing
I never said that there is no killing; humans kill each other all the time. That is a result of sin. We used to live in harmony with all animals, but once Adam and Eve sinned we lost communication with the creatures.

5. God
There is one God... we do not know how he came into existance because that it outside OUR realm of time. And because we are human, we only have so much memory space. If we knew everything about God and everything that he has done, our head would explode... we wouldn't be able to hold HALF of it all. Because we think in two dimensional ways... God works in 3.

6. Evidence

You asked for proof, I gave you links. You also falsely accused me of plagiarism... plagiarism is when one claims someone's work as their own. By giving the links to the websites, that shows that it's not MY articles, but theirs'. Therefore I DID NOT plagiarize. As much as I enjoyed this debate, I will not tolerate people falsely accusing me.
I would also like to point out that yes, I posted links, however I do believe you did the same.

I would like to sum up my argument saying that my opponent has not only had weak arguments, but has falsely accused me of a criminal law... plagiarism. My arguements have been backed with logical facts and based on conductive reasoning. Biblical events (not just the one's I showed here) have proven to have been true. I had wished my opponent had given me more arguements to rebut instead of just attempting to rebut mine. However, that being said, I have enjoyed this debate as it has brought me stronger to my faith. I wish to become a missionary, and these types of questions will come up... so this has proven to be beneficial. So, for that, I thank my opponent.
I hope you all see that I have given logical points, and may the best debater win.

These are support for the Bible being truth... note that I give CREDIT by listing the sites...
http://www.icr.org...
http://www.bibletoday.com...
http://www.bible.ca...

Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
I'll have to go now but know that your points are not long away from being refuted,,,
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Merry Christmas.

"the bible is a fable" that was the nature of the debate"
Good, so you can read. Ok moving on?

"In which you were to show, prove that the bible is indeed a fable"
Right

"By the way, the bible is referring to the Christian God. It does not refer to any old God or some pagan God or Gods"
Thx. I knew that though already mate.

"If you were to show the bible is false or a fable you in fact would be casting a huge doubt in the belief of the Christian God, which is based in part what is said in the bible."

I think you're referring it the statement "I can't PROVE god is not real" which you obviously took as conceding to the debate.

I still stand firm that the bible can be completely false, yet some god may exist. So could the Christian God. The god may have meant for the book to be a "Fable* Which the debate was about. Furthermore, when I was making that statement I was meaning it say every god... No one can disprove every god, because they make up so much traits about them that it is hard to disprove. It gets into the same category where the Christian church says the world is flat, then when it is discovered to be indeed round they say it just shows how clever god is.
Posted by crabby 3 years ago
crabby
@ DudeStop and so was my previous comment.

"Okay? I care why? when talking about Christianity, notice that they rely on faith, and not science or proof. It does not in fact beg any question. Did you know that a smart person promotes gay marriage?
Answer: Yeah... So what."

Your seem to be claiming that all truth and knowledge can only be derived at through science? That only science can find truth, and only science can find all that is knowable. Unfortunately for you, that is nothing more than a unsubstantiated claim. It's an assumption. Which may or may not be true.
And you seem to be suggesting that because one believes in God we cannot therefore like science?? Lol.
I wanted to show that Christians do not live in caves and bang on drums for communication.

"Conclusion to point five: When describing religion, they are doing it faith wise. ALOT of Christians are un educated on this subject. Christians are often raised into believing this stuff... Like me..."

Okay, fair enough. But it does beg the question as to why people who were raised atheists converted to Christianity. It's not just a one way street which you fallaciously painted.
It's funny, you ask me why I pointed out that there are plenty of smart brilliant Christians out there and apparently ignore statements made by you like tis one! Lol. And I would have to point out that your comment indicating a lot of Christians are uneducated about what faith is and what science is as another example of limp question begging. And it's yet another unsubstantiated claim.
Posted by crabby 3 years ago
crabby
the bible is a fable" that was the nature of the debate. In which you were to show, prove that the bible is indeed a fable. By the way, the bible is referring to the Christian God. It does not refer to any old God or some pagan God or Gods.
If you were to show the bible is false or a fable you in fact would be casting a huge doubt in the belief of the Christian God, which is based in part what is said in the bible.

I'm surprised you are willing to bring up the FSM yet once again. In which you are affirming all beliefs are equally worthy of each other. Again I ask, they are??
Exactly where has it been shown that the Christian God is indeed imaginary? Where has this been confirmed and agreed upon by all? Otherwise there is no justification to compare God to any old, stand alone construct, that one can come up with in his head, such as the FSM. It is merely an unsubstantiated claim that the Christian God is imaginary. Based on that, any and all comparisons are bogus and intelectually dishonest.
Nor does it address the real question here as to why the belief in Jesus exists at all?
Comparing God to the FSM, avoids having to answer why billions believe in the bible and Jesus and not the FSM, or in a whole host of imaginary figures that you pit against God. It does nothing to answer those questions, or questions like how can an impersonal, meaningless, purposeless, amoral, vast universe create beings who consist of all of those qualities.

You mention that there are others who claim their God is the real God, that's another red herring. We are talking about the bible, which is what you wanted to debate and show that it is a fable, which you did not do. If you wanted that kind of debate then you should have done so. Or go out there and debate that topic. But that's ot the topic at hand.

Why should you assume Christianity over those religions? That's another red herring. You picked the debate topic to debate, "the bible is a fable".
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Ok you seem very confused.

1. winner^^^^^^^
2. I said I could not disprove god, I never said anything about the bible. God is able to exists without the bible, god does not rely on the bible. There are many different types of gods out there. Why assume I was only talking about the Christian one?

3. The point is that no real evidence has been shown to say that god is real. There are actually tons of articles out there showing that FSM is a great argument against teaching intelligent design in schools.
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence as well"-Hitchens, who has died recently......
4. There are also different people who claim their god is the true one, and they have the same amount of things Christianity does in terms of people who have had "Meetings" with god, and statues, articles, etc...

Why should I assume Christianity over these other religions? If saying that god has talked to them is a good reason to believe in that god, then we should believe in every single religion.

Or, (MY personal FAVORITE choice":
Dismiss them all and infer that people assume that at times their conscious is god talking to them. It's just a natural thing, in other words.

5. "Some Christians are brilliant(Smart).

Okay? I care why? when talking about christianity, notice that they rely on faith, and not science or proof. It does not in fact beg any question. Did you know that a smart person promotes gay marriage?
Answer: Yeah... So what.

Conclusion to point five: When describing religion, they are doing it faith wise. ALOT of Christians are un educated on this subject. Christians are often raised into believing this stuff... Like me...

If children were not taught the bible until they attained the age of reason, the world would be a much different place indeed.
6. Show me a piece of evidence. A monstrous amount of evidence if required to make a monstrous claim.
Posted by crabby 3 years ago
crabby
@DudeStop
Jesusf. He conceded the debate that's all.
Dudestop, God is just an invention of man, so any invention or imaginary figure can be compared to God. Right? Obviously there are inherent problems in this claim. Usually one reasons why he or she believes or does not in a whole host of things. You would seem to be suggesting that all beliefs are equally worthy of each other and of either belief or disbelief. Few if any believe in the FSM, why is that? I'm not appealing to popularity. I'm not saying the belief in God is true only because so many believe. But it cannot be tossed out as evidence either. It shows indeed there must be something to it. One would have to examine the reasons for converts for instance. The FSM can be debunked for many reasons. For instance, few if any ever have witnessed the FSM or had an experience with it. . There has never been reports of sightings to my knowledge. If there has been by who and why should we believe them. There has not been a 2000+ year written and oral history of the FSM. I haven't seen any books papers blogs films discussing the possibility of the FSM, Why is that? Few if any have ever claimed that mans morality is an attribute given to us by the FSM. There has never been a statue of a weeping FSM that I have ever heard of. Nor has anyone ever reported the FSM performing miracles, raising the dead and so on. Nor has the FSM claimed to be the savior of man promising eternal life for those who choose to follow. I could go on here. It does beg the question, why do and have brilliant minds believe in God? If it's so stupid and foolish? My point, the two beliefs are not worthy of each other. Comparing the two is irrational and intellectually dishonest. Your argument seems to be one that largely consists of a "priori rejection". You will reject the evidence and reasons given before they are even presented. The level of evidence is set so "high" God nor anything else could pass. Which skeptics rarely consider.
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
It's not really an opinion though is it? God is either real or not real, It's like saying there is an earth or there isn't one. I can confidently say there is no god, and I'd enjoy having a debate on this.

It is possible to change people's minds in this; My brother, sister, and I have all recently become atheists from a catholic household. Go Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Posted by jesusfreak22 3 years ago
jesusfreak22
Oh my gosh! Will ya'll give it up already?! Crabby, you're not going to change his mind, Dudestop, same to you. Now, will you please agree to disagree?
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Did you ever wonder I may have knew that already... It turns out that any of us who wondered, did so rightly, for John Chapman was as much an entrepreneur as he was a *humanitarian*.... The true story of this weirdly dressed but not at all disinterested businessman is well told in a new-ish book.
I was referring to the one where he planted every apple tree. Like EVERY apple tree. Different story. Chapman did float down the Ohio River into the newly opened Northwest Territory carrying in the other side of his double-hulled canoe enough apple seeds to plant thousands of trees. He had collected those seeds from the pulp left outside Pennsylvania cider mills. But he didn't plant all the trees. A misunderstanding, I should have used a better example... Yet you also should have seen the text:

"It's like saying I can't disprove Johnny Appleseed, therefor I'm unable to disprove the story about how he *
*planted all the apple trees*"

This is obviously an entirely different story. I will state again: John may have been alive. But he did not *Plant every apple tree*... This is extremely sad. You keep dodging everything. Warping my words. Ignoring my words... I would've expected better from you mate.

The flying Spaghetti monster is now real because you cannot disprove it. He boiled for your sins.

Ha, Just because you can't disprove something doesn't mean it's true. You can't disprove that I have a pet invisible dragon in my garage, therefor, I have it in my garage! Perfect sense, right? I actually won the debate, I didn't exactly care what you think in the slightest bit, but this is all very funny for me. If you'd like to have a debate on whether god is real or not, be my guest.

You'll lose though. (How exactly did. I complain to the nature of the debate mate?)
Posted by crabby 3 years ago
crabby
@Dudestop

Don't get mad at me because you conceded the debate. Be upset yourself.

And stop complaining about the nature of the debate as it is one specifically chosen by you.

Actually Johnny Appleseed really existed. His name was "Jonathan Chapman. Born in Massachusetts on September 26, 1775, Chapman earned his nickname because he planted small orchards and individual apple trees during his travels as he walked across 100,000 square miles of Midwestern wilderness and prairie. He was a genuine and dedicated professional nurseryman."
He was a hstorical figure as was Jesus. Your anology proved more useful in ways you were not expecting I'm sure. Lol.

As to the rest please...... Attacking the man is a sure sign of desperation.
Vote Placed by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
DudeStopjesusfreak22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD: Con dodges pros questions or does not answer them clearly. Gid feels lust or he doesn't? Either way it means the bible Contradicts itself. Sources awarded to pro because con's source refuted itself, which is not reliable in any way. Spelling and grammar is obvious... I find it funny that pro pointed out con's grammar mistakes while he had a large amount of them...
Vote Placed by janetsanders733 3 years ago
janetsanders733
DudeStopjesusfreak22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Points go to Con, for more reliable sources, and more convincing arguments. Pro seemed to go off topic, and talk more about the philosophical issues, rather than the evidence.
Vote Placed by wiploc 3 years ago
wiploc
DudeStopjesusfreak22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.