JeffCline
kdog519

The big bang theory is not real

JeffCline

Pro

I want to start off by saying I am a Christian and I am a teen pastor but any ways on to the debate of "the big bang theory is not real" How can you say it is not real? Some will say you can prove it isn't real by looking at genesis where God says he created the earth in 6 days and the 7th he rested but then answer this what is 1 day to God. If you think about a day to us is 24 hours but not to God or maybe it is we really have no idea what a day is to God. So what is 1 day to God?
kdog519

Con

Ummm I don't believe in the big bang theory, I believe God did it all. I am a christian. I accidentally made a debate saying that the big bang theory was real when I actually meant to say it wasn't real, i got the stuff mixed up. Sorry.
JeffCline

Pro

Yes I know you meant to say you do not believe in the Big Bang theory and that you believe it is not real but how can you say it isn't real you can not prove nor disprove that the big theory is real or not, due to one important factor you where not there when God created the earth. I am with you fully I do not fully agree with the Big Bang theory either. I believe the way God created the earth but at the same time I do not know how God created the earth and he may of created it through the Big Bang theory think about it we really do not know if God used the Big Bang theory to create the earth so we can't be quick to say the Big Bang isn't true or true at all.
kdog519

Con

kdog519 forfeited this round.
JeffCline

Pro

JeffCline forfeited this round.
kdog519

Con

kdog519 forfeited this round.
JeffCline

Pro

JeffCline forfeited this round.
kdog519

Con

kdog519 forfeited this round.
JeffCline

Pro

JeffCline forfeited this round.
kdog519

Con

kdog519 forfeited this round.
Posted by drag0vien 1 year ago
drag0vien
Big bang not real? Creation real? Carbon dating? Fossils? Big bang gravitational waves?
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
PRO you said, "you where not there when God created the earth." And you weren't there when the supposed "Big Bang" was created, so how do you know the "Big Bang" created the universe, earth, humanity, life, etc...?
Posted by ellajohn1234 1 year ago
ellajohn1234
The big bang theory is just a way of understanding how this universe came into being.
as nobody of us can give the exact idea of it but curiosity and keenness is in human's nature.
from whatever religion we belong we all have strong believe on fact that GOD created this universe. how much inventions or discoveries science has made up till now but this theory has created an obstacle in its way. in other words there lies some limitations.
and science cannot or never will discover the truth behind it until GOD's will is with it.The sprouting of a seed from the soil is a good example of a similar illustration of this theory.
I have read articles about it and found one of them a very useful one.
in Muslims' holy book i.e Holy Quran God has clearly said;
"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?" (Quran 21:30)
which supports this big bang theory as all these holy books are revealed by God so it contains no doubtful point.
May God bless us all. :)