Akhenaten
bigdave

The black death was caused by a volcano and not by germs.

Akhenaten

Pro

The Black Death was caused by a volcano and not by germs.

https://news.harvard.edu...
bigdave

Con

I will argue that the "Black Death" was NOT caused by a volcano.
Akhenaten

Pro

1. There is only one disease. There are not thousands of different diseases as you have been taught. There are not 3 different types of Black Death - (bubonic, septicemic and pneumanic). Note - All these variations are said by the medical system to be caused by the yersinia pestis bacteria. All false and misleading information. The only disease that exists is called 'vitamin deficiency'. All diseases are either the result of vitamin deficiency or food/chemical poisoning. Note- Chemical poisoning results in vitamin deficiency also. All diseases are the result of vitamin deficiency. The particular vitamin deficiency determines the nature of the so called 'disease'.

2. The medical system has been devised specifically to make money out of you for the entirety of your life. They do this by deceiving you into thinking that disease is a complex and difficult problem of which only a doctor knows how to fix. Thus, you will be blackmailed into taking their expensive drugs and services to fix your medical problem. But this is just a scam.

3. Disease first began when humans started to grow crops and drink cows milk. Prior to that, there would have been no diseases. When you eat too much grain foods you will develop a condition called 'leaky gut syndrome' which will allow your gut bacteria to enter your blood stream. This will make you feel sick. This is the true process of disease development. Thus, the bacteria doesn't come from rats on ships, fleas or from the air as you might have been told.

4.Volcanoes erupt every now and then and cause the sunlight to be partially blocked. This has happened many times in the past. The Dark Ages were actually dark, because the sun was partially blocked for many centuries due to volcanic activity. When this happens, there will be massive starvation periods where millions of people must die because there aren't enough resources for the large populations. Eventually, people will have to rely on stored grain foods to survive during these times. If people have to rely on stored grain food and don't have any other foods to supplement their diet, then, they will develop diabetic related problems. Symptoms may include - toes, fingers and nose will turn black due to lack of circulation and their lymth glands will become swollen. Thus, we have what is called the 'Black Death'.

5. Thus, germs are a SECONDARY PHASE of the disease process. The PRIMARY CAUSE being vitamin deficiency and food poisoning. I admit, that germs may be present in a Black Death victim, but this debate is about primary causes of disease and not about whether germs are present or not. Thus, without the volcanic causation agent and the grain food toxins, then there would be no disease or germs in the blood what-so-ever.

6. Grain food causes the gut to leak because the grain contains tiny razor sharp edges which cut and damage the lining of the gut.

https://motherboard.vice.com...

https://articles.mercola.com...

https://www.youtube.com...
bigdave

Con

Pro's arguments are essentially:

"1. ..There is only one disease..
......The only disease that exists is called 'vitamin deficiency'.
...... All diseases are either the result of vitamin deficiency or food/chemical poisoning. .
..... All diseases are the result of vitamin deficiency.
.....The particular vitamin deficiency determines the nature of the so called 'disease'."

CON responds that Pro states "There is only one disease.." yet then says " All diseases are either the result of vitamin deficiency or food/chemical poisoning. ." The ONE disease has now become MANY diseases. This is a logical error of high magnitude.

Further, while vitamin deficiency can be a diagnosis for many diseases ( e.g. scurvy and rickets ) , these types of diseases are only a small sub set of all diseases. Of 20 major types of disease, Pro's arguments only address at most 2. (1)

"2. The medical system has been devised specifically to make money .... by deceiving you into thinking that disease is a complex and difficult problem of which only a doctor knows how to fix. "

CON asks Pro to submit examples to back up this claim.

"3. Disease first began when humans started to grow crops and drink cows milk.
Prior to that, there would have been no diseases.
When you eat too much grain foods you will develop a condition called 'leaky gut syndrome' which will allow your gut bacteria to enter your blood stream. "

CON responds that a careful examination of Pro's statement demonstrates yet another lack of coherent logical ordering. Pro notes that eating grain allows BACTERIA to enter your bloodstream. Bacteria is NOT a "vitamin deficiency".

"4.Volcanoes ....cause the sunlight to be partially blocked. .
..... When this happens, there will be massive starvation periods
......they will develop diabetic related problems. Symptoms may include - toes, fingers and nose will turn black due to lack of circulation and their lymth glands will become swollen. Thus, we have what is called the 'Black Death'."

CON allows that some volcanoes can affect the food chain, however the symptoms of starvation are very different from those of the plague. Starvation symptoms are "The eyes begin to sink in and glassed over. The muscles begin to become smaller and muscle wasting sets in. One prominent sign in children is the belly begins to swell. Skin will loosen and turn pale in color, and there may be feet and ankle swelling." (2) This is very different from the plague symptoms "Lumps and swellings would cause internal bleeding, which led to blood in the urine, blood in the stool, and blood puddling under the skin.

This resulted in black boils and spots all over the body. Everything that came out of the body smelled revolting, and people would suffer great pain before death, which could come as quickly as a week after contracting the disease." (3)

"5. Thus, germs are a SECONDARY PHASE of the disease process. The PRIMARY CAUSE being vitamin deficiency and food poisoning."

CON puts forth that the term "food poisoning" indicates the presence of an external agent. That external agent is the primary cause.

"6. Grain food causes the gut to leak because the grain contains tiny razor sharp edges which cut and damage the lining of the gut."

CON responds that the incidence of "leaky gut" is low.

(1) http://apps.who.int...
(2) http://www.newhealthadvisor.com...
(3) https://www.thoughtco.com...
Akhenaten

Pro

1. Firstly, it should be noted that my opponents answers are all very short and brief. It is obvious that he is struggling to find any logical refutation of my argument and is resorting to looking for grammatical errors. For example - He has noted that I have referred to "many diseases" in my first statement. But , I had a good look and can't find this reference. If I am referring to "diseases" - this means - the 'medical systems diseases' and doesn't refer to my opinion or theory of disease. I have clearly stated that the "many diseases" of "the medical system" are ALL caused by VITAMIN DEFICIENCY.

2. When I was a small child my dentist put cotton wool under my fillings to make extra money. Also note, my dentist never advised me of what the cause of tooth decay was because he wanted to profit from my ignorance of what the true causes of tooth decay were. Thus, this was my introduction to medical corruption and profiteering. I have since experienced many other personal cases of where poor diagnosis has led me to use many unnecessary pills and medical procedures to cure some problems which I found out later were merely a consequence of a bad diet. Thus, I didn't need any medication or operations to take out any malfunctioning organs. All I needed to do was to change my diet to a Paleo diet and all my previous symptoms disappeared.

3. This debate is about primary causes of disease. Eating grain, dairy and sugar causes a vitamin deficiency because these foods are vitamin deficient. These foods cause blockages and damage to the gut lining which results in a vitamin deficiency. The chemicals in these foods are unsuitable for the human gut and cause inflammation. This inflammation is the cause of most disease. My opponent is just being silly by stating that " bacteria is not a vitamin deficiency". He is just cherry picking bits and pieces and adding his own illogical conclusions. The video evidence provided, clearly states my case. It is obvious that my opponent hasn't watched the video evidence by Loren Cordain. I have clearly stated that bacteria in the blood supply is a secondary phase of the disease process. This debate is about primary causes and not about secondary phases.

4. My opponent has got it all wrong yet again. He has failed to note that during a volcano event, that the population would eat all the fresh food first. Then, after all the fresh food has been depleted, they would consume the stored grain food. Now, if you are only eating grain food for any length of time, you will become diabetic and get gangrene in the fingers, toes and nose extremities. This will cause your lymph nodes to become swollen. Thus, I have explained the logical sequence of events which leads to the Black Death. Thus, you are not starving to death. You are dying because you are eating an inappropriate diet of stored grain food without any other supplements.

5. My opponent agrees that I am right here.

6. Con states that "the incidence of leaky gut syndrome is low". This clearly runs against the evidence that I have provided.

Hmmmm???????? 60 million cases in America and Canada. I wouldn't call that 'low'.

https://www.livinghealthy.com...

https://scdlifestyle.com...
bigdave

Con

Pro now states essentially

"1....A . Firstly, it should be noted that my opponents answers are all very short and brief. "

CON responds that CON's answers are CONCISE.

B." It is obvious that he is struggling to find any logical refutation of my argument and is resorting to looking for grammatical errors. For example - He has noted that I have referred to "many diseases" in my first statement. But , I had a good look and can't find this reference. If I am referring to "diseases" - this means - the 'medical systems diseases' and doesn't refer to my opinion or theory of disease. "

CON responds that what is "obvious" is that pro has stated that there is only ONE disease, yet goes on to speak of more than one disease ( leaky gut, gangrene, food/chemical poisoning, and diabetes in addition to vitamin deficiency) .

C. "I have clearly stated that the "many diseases" of "the medical system" are ALL caused by VITAMIN DEFICIENCY."

CON asserts in the strongest possible terms that pro has NOT "clearly stated that the "many diseases" of "the medical system" are ALL caused by VITAMIN DEFICIENCY." Inasmuch as pro has posted this debate, the burden of proof rests with pro. Pro has failed in this burden.

In 2. Pro provides some apocryphal information about a visit to a dentist and ends with " All I needed to do was to change my diet to a Paleo diet and all my previous symptoms disappeared."

CON asks "are we supposed to avoid grains or are we supposed to avoid volcanoes?" What do nutritionists say about it? The Paleo diet is rated "below-average in every category. The experts were especially critical of its nutritional value" (1) . Further "Most of the other diets are better options for preventing or controlling diabetes, .... ." (2) And, "Experts showed little confidence in the Paleo diet's ability to prevent or manage cardiovascular disease. It was among the lowest-scoring diets in this category." (3) Also "Experts worried about dieters missing out on key nutrients on the Paleo diet, given that it shirks entire food groups. Its rating classifies it as "somewhat unsafe." It was among the poorest performers in this category." (4)

Thus it is concisely sourced that if pro's stance is to go Paleo to avoid vitamin deficiency, then the experts totally disagree. In fact the experts point out that Paleo is likely to cause vitamin deficiency.

3. A "This debate is about primary causes of disease."

CON thought the debate was about volcanoes.

B "Eating grain, dairy and sugar causes a vitamin deficiency because these foods are vitamin deficient. "

Here is one of pro's biggest mistakes. Pro's scenario of crop failure ( caused by volcanoes) would REDUCE the availability of the very foods pro claims to be vitamin deficient and then blames the scarcity of those very foods for vitamin deficiency.

C "These foods cause blockages and damage to the gut lining which results in a vitamin deficiency."

Here is another of pro's mistakes. Pro's scenario of crop failure ( caused by volcanoes) would REDUCE the availability of the very foods pro claims to " cause blockages and damage to the gut lining which results in a vitamin deficiency." and then blames the scarcity of those very foods for vitamin deficiency.

D." The chemicals in these foods are unsuitable for the human gut and cause inflammation. "

Here is another of pro's mistakes. Pro's scenario of crop failure ( caused by volcanoes) would REDUCE the availability of the very foods where pro claims " The chemicals in these foods are unsuitable for the human gut and cause inflammation. " and then blames the scarcity of those very foods for inflammation.

E. "This inflammation is the cause of most disease."

CON thought that pro was saying that " All diseases are the result of vitamin deficiency" or perhaps all disease is caused by volcanoes? Now pro posits inflammation as the cause. WHICH IS IT?

F. "My opponent is just being silly by stating that " bacteria is not a vitamin deficiency"."

CON asserts that this comes from pro's statement that "When you eat too much grain foods you will develop a condition called 'leaky gut syndrome' which will allow your gut bacteria to enter your blood stream" Is pro now adding bacteria to his "causes of disease" ( volcanoes, vitamin deficiency and now bacteria ) ?

G. "He is just cherry picking bits and pieces and adding his own illogical conclusions."

Is it "cherry picking" or is it "debating"? I challenge pro to show any illogical conclusions that do not originate with pro himself

H. "The video evidence provided, clearly states my case."

It does not

I. "It is obvious that my opponent hasn't watched the video evidence by Loren Cordain. "

If it be obvious to pro, then CON questions pro's concept of "the obvious".

J. "I have clearly stated that bacteria in the blood supply is a secondary phase of the disease process. "

CON responds by inspection that pro has NOT stated anything "clearly"

K. "This debate is about primary causes and not about secondary phases."

4. A. " My opponent has got it all wrong yet again."

The only thing CON got wrong was by hoping pro would have some VALID points.

B. "He has failed to note that during a volcano event, that the population would eat all the fresh food first. Then, after all
the fresh food has been depleted, they would consume the stored grain food. "

CON has not failed to note this at all.

C. "Now, if you are only eating grain food for any length of time, you will become diabetic and "

Diabetes is not caused by a "vitamin deficiency" and is by the way yet another disease to which pro has referred. While there is a casual relationship between vitamin D deficiency , there has not been shown to be a causal link. CON awaits to see how pro misunderstands this distinction.

D." get gangrene in the fingers, toes and nose extremities."

Gangrene is yet another disease referred to by pro which runs counter to his statement that " There is only one disease"

E." This will cause your lymph nodes to become swollen."

CON cites that the well researched WEB MD lists neither diabetes nor gangrene as a cause of swollen lymphs (5)

F, "Thus, I have explained the logical sequence of events which leads to the Black Death."

So pro's "logical sequence of events which leads to the Black Death." is that people who had been eating vitamin deficient crops suddenly developed vitamin deficiency when they stopped eating those vitamin deficient crops 100 years after a volcano erupted. They all died of one disease and when the rats disappeared the people all got better. CON disagrees.

G. "Thus, you are not starving to death. You are dying because you are eating an inappropriate diet of stored grain food
without any other supplements."

So 100 years after the volcano erupted , people who had been eating vitamin deficient crops suddenly developed vitamin deficiency when they stopped eating those vitamin deficient crops. They all died of one disease and when the rats disappeared the people all got better. CON disagrees.

CON will disprove #5 and 6 in the next round.

(1) https://health.usnews.com...
(2) https://health.usnews.com...
(3) https://health.usnews.com...
(4) https://health.usnews.com...
(5) https://www.webmd.com...
Akhenaten

Pro

1. Con seems to think that if the medical authorities think that the paleo diet is bad for your health, then, they must be right.
Sorry con. But the medical system has a hidden agenda to destroy the reputation of the the paleo diet. It is not in the interest of the medical authorities to agree with or support the paleo diet. This is because if everybody ate a paleo diet, then, there wouldn't be any sick people and the medical authorities would be out of work and would have no authority any more. Thus, the medical authorities will do everything that they can to destroy the reputation of the paleo diet. This includes producing false reports about how the paleo diet may cause heart disease and lacks vitamins etc. This is just all propaganda nonsense which is devised to deceive the public.

2. Yes. There is concise writing and then there is deliberate avoidance. The latter being the case here.

3. Quote -"pro has stated that there is only ONE disease, yet goes on to speak of more than one disease ( leaky gut, gangrene, food/chemical poisoning, and diabetes in addition to vitamin deficiency) ."

Quote -"CON asks "are we supposed to avoid grains or are we supposed to avoid volcanoes?"

Con gets all confused again. (on purpose) - The volcano forced people to eat a diet high in grain which led to a diabetic condition called the Black Death. Note - Con thinks that a volcano which occurred 1000 years before the Black Death was responsible. No Con. The reference I used was to show that these disasters happen all the time and much smaller events would have caused the Black Death of 1359. Phewww???!! God help me!

It is difficult to debate with someone who is not educated in the fine arts of logic and language. Leaky gut syndrome, gangrene, food poisoning, diabetes are not true diseases. There are no germs involved here. These are just chemically induced breakdowns of the human organs. Mostly through damage done to the organs or through blockages caused by inappropriate foods. The medical system uses the term "disease" very loosely, for almost any ailment. This is what causes the confusion. The point being, that all these conditions result in vitamin deficiency. Note - You can't draw a fine line on a paper if your tool is a sledge hammer. Thus, my opponent is having difficulty in categorizing, analyzing and putting things into their correct context.

Quote - "Here is another of pro's mistakes. Pro's scenario of crop failure ( caused by volcanoes) would REDUCE the availability of the very foods pro claims to " cause blockages and damage to the gut lining which results in a vitamin deficiency." and then blames the scarcity of those very foods for vitamin deficiency."

Again, Con misinterprets information to suit his agenda. The volcano would first affect the supply of fresh fruit and vegetables. Grain would be in plentiful supply in storage containers and silos. You can't store fresh fruit and vegetables without modern technology. Thus, when the fresh food runs out, there would be nothing left to eat except the stored grain. This is when people would start to become diabetic and develop gangrene. Note - The symptoms of the Black Death are the exact same symptoms as diabetes. Thus, you don't need any fleas or rats to spread the disease. The disease will follow the course of the seasonal changes. This is why the disease spread so fast.

Quote - "Diabetes is not caused by a "vitamin deficiency" and is by the way yet another disease to which pro has referred."

Hmmmmmm???????????

The authoritarian medical system doesn't even support your wild assertions. lol

https://www.diabeteshealth.com...
bigdave

Con

Pro's arguments in round 4 are thus:

1. That there is a medical conspiracy to keep people in poor health He states " This is because if everybody ate a paleo diet, then, there wouldn't be any sick people and the medical authorities would be out of work and would have no authority any more. "

CON notes many improvements in healthcare....Reductions in Child Mortality. Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, Access to Safe Water and Sanitation, Malaria Prevention and Control, Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis Control, Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases, Improved Preparedness and Response to Global Health Threats (1) . These events show a medical concern for reducing ( and NOT prolonging ) diseases.

2. Pro then puts forth ..."Yes. There is concise writing and then there is deliberate avoidance. The latter being the case here."

CON notes that CON has addressed each and every point put out by pro. If anyone is obfuscating, it is pro.

3 Pro states " The reference I used was to show that these disasters happen all the time and much smaller events would have caused the Black Death of 1359. Phewww???!! God help me!"

CON responds that the Black Death had passed by 1359. Pro seems confused by many things, including chronology.

4. Pro states "It is difficult to debate with someone who is not educated in the fine arts of logic and language."

CON responds that it is indeed difficult, and presses pro to educate himself.

5. Pro states that " Leaky gut syndrome, gangrene, food poisoning, diabetes are not true diseases. There are no germs involved here. "

CON responds that having "leaky gut" results in a " greater risk of developing a bacterial infection in the small intestine." (2)
Gangrene is considered an "infection" caused by bacteria (3)
Food poisoning is defined as "Getting sick from eating food that has germs, viruses, or parasites " (4)
""Diabetes is a chronic, progressive disease," said Monica Moreno, an endocrinologist at Dixie Regional Endocrinology Diabetes Clinic. " (5)

6. Pro then erroneously states yet again that " all these conditions result in vitamin deficiency. "

CON asks "Do these result in vitamin deficiency? Pro earlier stated that they were caused by vitamin deficiency. Which is it?"

7. Pro now says "Thus, my opponent is having difficulty in categorizing, analyzing and putting things into their correct context."

CON responds by asking all who read this debate to consider who is having such difficulty. Obviously it is Pro that is failing in this regard.

8. Pro now posits " Con misinterprets information to suit his agenda."

CON responds by asking all who read this debate to consider who " misinterprets information to suit his agenda." . Obviously it is Pro that is experiencing this problem

9. Now pro says that Diabetes is caused by vitamin deficiency.

CON addressed this previously in round 3, to wit " Diabetes is not caused by a "vitamin deficiency" and is by the way yet another disease to which pro has referred. While there is a casual relationship between vitamin D deficiency , there has not been shown to be a causal link. CON awaits to see how pro misunderstands this distinction." Now we can see how pro misunderstands the distinction between casual and causal relationships.

10 . A quick look at two areas of Africa will give "real world data" to end this debate, While there is famine in eastern Africa, there is little Bubonic plague in that congruent area. While there is an outbreak of Bubonic plague in Madagascar, there is little famine on the island. Thus it is shown that there is neither a casual nor causal relationship between famine and plague.

(1) https://www.cdc.gov...
(2) http://ibsleakygutheartburn.bodyecology.com...
(3) https://www.medicinenet.com...
(4) https://www.webmd.com...
(5) http://www.thespectrum.com...
Akhenaten

Pro

1. Quote -' CON notes many improvements in healthcare....Reductions in Child Mortality. Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, Access to Safe Water and Sanitation, Malaria Prevention and Control, Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis Control, Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases, Improved Preparedness and Response to Global Health Threats (1) . These events show a medical concern for reducing ( and NOT prolonging ) diseases'.

The medical establishment creates a complex network of disease related departments which are supposed to fight against disease. This is all just part of the deception. Disease is not complex. Disease can be beaten just by changing your diet to a more natural one based on a pre-agricultural diet. If people don't eat, sugar, salt, grain, dairy, margarine, fat and sugar then you will never get any of the diseases that the above medical departments deal with. The medical system is based on a 200 year old theory called 'germ theory' which was created by Luis Pastreur. The alternative to this theory is the one posed by his contemporary Antoine Bechamp who was a real biologist and not a sham biologist like Pasteur. The only reason that Pasteur's theory was adopted is because there is a lot of money to be made from germ theory of disease. It only takes about 5 minutes to learn all there is to know about how to avoid disease. Yet, doctors spend between 6 -12 years learning false information which is absolutely useless and doesn't cure or prevent any disease. Thus, the whole medical system is just a money making scam to trick people into paying huge fees for zero service.

Quote - "CON responds that having "leaky gut" results in a " greater risk of developing a bacterial infection in the small intestine."

This debate is about CAUSES and not about SECONDARY PHASES. The bacteria entering the blood stream is the secondary phase of leaky gut syndrome. This is example of how my opponent keeps cherry picking data to suit his agenda. He keeps putting my statements out of context and tries to manipulate the reader by confusing the issues. Thus, he is using the same kind of tactics that the medical system uses in justifying germ theory.

Quote - "CON asks "Do these result in vitamin deficiency? Pro earlier stated that they were caused by vitamin deficiency. Which is it?"

Again, Con is attempting to confuse the issues. Vitamin deficiency is the cause of all disease. Antoine Bechamp - " Germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it."
Note - They didn't know about leaky gut syndrome 200 years ago, so the analysis is all irrelevant. Yet, the medical system still uses Luis Pasteur's theory like it is some kind of religious document which can never be challenged or disputed. That's because admitting that Pasteur was wrong would be too embarrassing for the medical system. It would mean that millions of doctors would be suddenly out of work and all the hospitals would have to close. Thus, they choose to close their eyes and ears to the truth and just hope that the new paleo diet trend disappears somehow. Sorry, doctors, but the Paleo diet is here to stay.

Quote - 'CON addressed this previously in round 3, to wit " Diabetes is not caused by a "vitamin deficiency" and is by the way yet another disease to which pro has referred. While there is a casual relationship between vitamin D deficiency , there has not been shown to be a causal link. CON awaits to see how pro misunderstands this distinction." Now we can see how pro misunderstands the distinction between casual and causal relationships.'

The medical system likes to use complicated terminology to trick and confuse people into submission. My opponent is adopting the same techniques. "Casual and casual relationships"???????????? What nonsense is this? It would make more sense to read a philosophy book my Emmanuel Kant. lol

https://articles.mercola.com...

Quote - A quick look at two areas of Africa will give "real world data" to end this debate, While there is famine in eastern Africa, there is little Bubonic plague in that congruent area. While there is an outbreak of Bubonic plague in Madagascar, there is little famine on the island. Thus it is shown that there is neither a casual nor causal relationship between famine and plague.

My opponent has failed to note that these countries are subject to civil war which would create a shortage of fresh food and would ruin the agricultural industry. Thus, the diets of people in these areas would be disrupted and they would have to rely on stored grain foods too much in order to survive. Thus, the situation would be similar the the volcanic disruptions of the 1348 - 1352 period.
bigdave

Con

Now this debate comes to an end. It seems that only CON was truly debating, while pro was on a diatribe about conspiracies and how everybody is wrong except for those who believe in those conspiracies.

CON cited bonafide sources and demonstrated that there are NO fallacies in taking the CAUSE of the Black Plague as being infestation from a flea bite, while there are many fallacies involved in stating that volcanoes or famine or vitamin deficiency is the CAUSE.

Pro's take in round 5.....

1. Pro puts forth yet another medical conspiracy yet does not refute CON's observation that the reduction in the incidence of many serious diseases " show a medical concern for reducing ( and NOT prolonging ) diseases'."

2. Pro states "This debate is about CAUSES " and yet he misunderstands the causal / casual distinction. While there may exist a casual temporal relationship between volcanoes, famine, and vitamin deficiency with the Black Plague ( i.e. one happened before the other) there is NO CAUSAL LINK.

3. Pro states ""Casual and casual relationships"???????????? What nonsense is this? "

Look at the relationship between, for example, the consumption of ice cream and drowning. More people swim in the summer. More people drown in the summer. More ice cream is eaten in the summer. Does ice cream CAUSE one to drown? NO. The relationship is that both activities happen in the summer heat. (And by the way, the summer heat does not CAUSE drowning either!).

4. The assertion that "all disease is the result of vitamin deficiency" is ridiculous prima facia,, As CON pointed out before, of the 20 main categories of diseases, only some are treated by vitamin therapy. These are well know conditions such as scurvy and rickets. Vitamins may be applied for other conditions to treat contributing factors that are non causal.

Thus CON has refuted each and every assertion of Pro.

P.S. ...It is inappropriate for a debater to comment during the voting period.
Posted by Akhenaten 8 months ago
Akhenaten
That means you have been taught a load of nonsense which you call biology. This is not biology, it is fraud and misinformation that you have been taught.
Posted by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
I have a degree in microbiology.
Posted by Akhenaten 8 months ago
Akhenaten
I have worked in a biology lab and have dozens of books on microbiology. Thus, I am more qualified than what you are.
Posted by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
Analytical ability isn't as important as you think, good debating skills and an understanding of micro-biology would are most important, neither of which you have.
Posted by Akhenaten 8 months ago
Akhenaten
The severity of the volcano is an important factor. A small volcano won't do much harm. The volcanoes that result in world wide epidemics are gigantic events which turn the sky dark. They don't happen very often. Thus, your shallow analysis is severely lacking. I suggest you stick to debating about computer games. That's about the limit of your analytical ability. lol
Posted by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
Pro is absolutely incorrect in this debate, as pointed out by another user who said many volcanoes have erupted, but not cause black plagues.

Although I do agree with Pro on cannabis causing mental problems.
Posted by Akhenaten 8 months ago
Akhenaten
It is only the preponderance of pharmaceutical industry financial support that keeps germ theory afloat. Wake up to the truth. You are unknowingly supporting a criminal organisation called the pharmaceutical industry. It is not unlike the narcotic industry. See Netfix - Narcos - Pablo Escabar etc.................

https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by bigdave 8 months ago
bigdave
The debate is over. It is pointless to pursue this line of reasoning ( by CON ) just as it is pointless to pursue delusion ( by pro ) . The Preponderance of Evidence falls to germ theory.

Ibid ad infinitum. ( from Marcus Aurelius).
Posted by Akhenaten 8 months ago
Akhenaten
I am contending a "settled science" issue not proposing one. You are free to contend my issue if you want. Until I announce that my theory is "settled" you shouldn't ASSUME that it is. lol

https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by bigdave 8 months ago
bigdave
ANK ...explain your paradox..."True science is never "settled"." versus "ALL disease is caused by leaky gut"

Does not "ALL " + "is caused" create a case of a settled proposition?

Shouldn't a person who is not a hypocrite see the error therein?

CON has conceded that some disease may be conditioned upon an intestinal state, but not ALL DISEASE.

Pro's entire approach reeks of "settled science" along with conspiracies etc.

Pro has demonstrated a lack of perspective. He doesn't "disagree" with climate change , he accuses them of being "criminals"

He doesn't have a problem with an aspect of medicine, but rather casts doctors as some evil kabal.

Initially CON saw humor in these exchanges, but now CON has serious concerns about pro's rationality.

https://video.search.yahoo.com...

https://video.search.yahoo.com...
Vote Placed by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
AkhenatenbigdaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Vote in comments.