Ja50n
CamConCrafter

The book version is better than the movie version

Ja50n

Pro

Books in my opinion have always been the oldest yet still most entertaining aspect of interpreting a story through words instead of through motion picture in modern society. Books are simply more articulate and more thorough in the plots and the way it can be depicted. The vocabulary in books help give the reader a personalized view of where intense action or when a dramatic plot twist is revealed. This I find gives so much more freedom to the consumer as in books they don't have to worry about wonky camera angles and positioning. The fact that books take longer to read also emphases the importance on plot as most books generally take about a week to a month to read. Because of this longer time limit plots can take more time to mature with plot twists having more of a dramatic effect than those in movies where they are not as effective because they are confined to a 90-150 minute time limit.

I wish my opponent all the best and hope for a interesting debate.
CamConCrafter

Con

I'm my opinion I love books but the movie version simply does not have the time to explain everything that happened in book it would then be a boring film but also in a film the special effects are amazing.
Ja50n

Pro

Special effects in a movie are one of the main benefits in a movie but this component takes a lot of equipment and money to create. In books although their are no visual effects your imagination can create the most amazing special effects that will help you feel more in the moment of the book.

Books allow a more opaque plot line which can often lead to community discussions. These can help you think differently about the movie

The literacy industry also publishes publish more sequels than movies because it is a safer option than creating a movie because of the general cost to create story lines , special effects and hire actors.
CamConCrafter

Con

CamConCrafter forfeited this round.
Ja50n

Pro

Ja50n forfeited this round.
CamConCrafter

Con

CamConCrafter forfeited this round.