brokenboy
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper

The character that I find best from naruto is better than anyone in one piece

brokenboy

Pro

Hi I would like to hear your opinion on who would win taking into factor all the characters from one piece (good and bad) against naruto's best characters (good or bad) now the debate is about taking the person you find is the strongest from one piece to go up against who I find is the strongest from naruto
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper

Con

I will begin by thanking my opponent for this debate.

-----

For this battle, I select Admiral Akainu [1]. I define his state as being alive and fully rested.

I would like to propose another couple rules for this debate:
1) The battle for this debate takes place on a beach of infinite width, with a length of 30 meters between the ocean and the neighboring forest. Each combatant is situated 15 meters away from their opponent at the start, with the Naruto character's back to the ocean and the One Piece character's back to the forest.
2) Each debater may not change characters mid-debate.

I look forward to this debate and thank my opponent for proposing it.

-----

SOURCES:
[1] http://onepiece.wikia.com...
brokenboy

Pro

Thank you for accepting my challenge i look forward to hearing you thoughts on this matter

alright I agree on the battle settings
the character I have chosen from naruto is the 4th hokage minato

I will start off by stating his abilities and why I think that they will make him the victor

1) he is too damn fast he is said to be able to out run a bomb without his technique flying thunder god ( his nickname "yellow flash of kohana") even proves this. also he has taken out entire armies with this tenique
2) he is the creator of the raseagan and if you were to combine the rasegan with the flying thunder god technique he would be able to do massive amounts of damage without his opponent being able to even see anything
3) I was reading your debate when you were debating that naruto would beat luffy (big fan) and about using the toads as a distraction minato could use the same strategy to beat Akainu
4) although it is not entirely determined in the latest chapters of naruto minato comes from the uzumaki clan members of this clan were very knowledgeable of fūinjutsu. This reputation earned them renown and fear worldwide, which eventually led to the destruction of Uzushio, and the rest of the Land of Whirlpools during the era of Shinobi World Wars.
5) he has seemingly instantaneous reflexes
6) he is able to see flaws and strengths in techniques after only seeing it once for example kakashi's chidori

if you need evidence please tell me
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper

Con

-----

I will now respond to my opponent's points.

1) While Minato is able to outrun an exploding tag while only receiving a shallow shrapnel wound [1], Akainu is capable of creating destruction far exceeding the scale of a mere exploding tag. As such, this point does not show that Minato would be victorious.

2) I do not know what this "raseagan" is, nor have I heard of a "rasegan". However, I will assume my opponent is referring to Minato's "Rasengan" technique. I ask that viewers keep in mind this instance of poor spelling, as spelling is one of the voting fields.
Minato's Rasengan has been shown to barely be able to incapacitate Uchiha Madara for more than a couple of seconds [2]; however, Akainu is able to withstand two powerful blows from Whitebeard without being incapacitated, each of which is individually powerful enough to incapacitate a giant [3]. As such, I can infer that Minato's Rasengan is not powerful enough to incapacitate Akainu. Even when incorporating Hiraishin no Jutsu, Minato is still unable to deal a debilitating blow to Akainu. Furthermore, attempting the Hiraishin + Rasengan combo on Akainu would place Minato in close range of Akainu, allowing Akainu to turn himself to magma with the power of his Logia-class devil fruit [4] and strike Minato. Minato would have to be within such close range of Akainu to use Rasengan effectively that he would not be able to control his surprise at the sudden change in Akainu's physical form and react in time. Minato does not have any regenerative capabilities; as a result, one good strike from Akainu would be enough to kill him.

3) I thank my opponent for his kind words and his apparent belief that my past strategy is worthy of use in battle; however, we have not seen Minato summon any toads other than Gamabunta and Gerotora [5]. Even if, in theory, he were able to summon more toads, Akainu could easily eliminate them with his Dai Funka technique [4]. This would prevent this strategy from being effective.

4) Minato's supposed skill with Fuinjutsu has no bearing on this debate, as Akainu does not utilize chakra and, consequentially, Fuinjutsu could not be used to seal his energy. Furthermore, my opponent erroneously claims that Minato comes from the Uzumaki clan when, in fact, he is of the Namikaze clan. His wife Kushina is of the Uzumaki. Minato's relationship with Kushina was not incestuous, and he is not of the Uzumaki.

5) I'd like to see how instantaneous reflexes can save one from a massive fist of magma that dwarfs most small buildings, an air-to-ground volley of these fists, or a massive dog-shaped magma blast powerful enough to tear off half the face of even the great Whitebeard with only a glancing blow [4]. Even if Minato were to attempt to use Hiraishin to evade, the time it would take to remove a Kunai and throw it out of the blast's range is greater than the amount of time it takes Akainu to activate Dai Funka, Ryuusei Kazan, or Meigou [4], any of which are powerful enough to slay Minato and have an area of effect too great for Minato to escape, as he is a mere 15 meters away.

6) There is a difference between assessing and countering an experimental CQB technique used by a teenager and assessing and countering a well-honed, landscape-changing technique used by an extremely experienced combatant, especially given that Minato has no experience in countering Devil Fruit. Minato might be able to assess Akainu's techniques, but Akainu has a variety of moves available to him, and Minato lacks the combat capacity to counter these moves.

-----

Now for my own arguments.

1) Akainu's great durability combined with the power of his devil fruit would prevent Minato from killing him and allow him to outlast Minato. Akainu's ability to turn himself to magma allows him to prevent Minato from causing him serious harm, and even if Minato does land an attack, Akainu's great durability prevents this attack from causing him great damange. Furthermore, Hiraishin might not be as effective, as Minato's kunai will melt in midair when in close proximity to Akainu [4], preventing the Hiraishin tags from reaching all the way to him. If the kunai melt before they're beside Akainu, the tags will not be able to fly on their own, and Minato will not be able to teleport close to Akainu as a consequence. Minato might fail to notice this in the heat of battle and, as a result, may attempt to teleport to Akainu and be further from him than he expected. Consequentially, Akainu will be able to hit the surprised Minato with Dai Funka or another such attack. This is only one example of how Akainu's abilities allow him to defeat Minato. The evidence and reasoning I have presented show that Minato would be unable to defeat Akainu.

2) Akainu's large-scale attacks are too great in magnitude for Minato to avoid repeatedly, and Minato's toads cannot stand up against the attacks. Minato's space-time bending is irrelevant, as Akainu cannot be hurt with his own attacks, and diverting them costs more energy for Minato than it does for Akainu to attack, especially given the size of Akainu's attacks. Akainu's attacks essentially nullify Minato's techniques. Minato may be able to defend himself with space-time bending, but defending himself from Akainu's massive attacks for a protracted amount of time is taxing, and he will eventually run out of energy. If Minato stops dodging and bending space-time for even a moment, he will succumb to Akainu's attacks. In summary, Minato is unable to effectively counter Akainu's attacks.

To summarize my arguments thus far:

1) Minato is unable to cause Akainu sufficient harm to defeat him, and attempting to do so will likely cause Minato himself harm.
2) Minato lacks the offensive and defensive abilities to counter Akainu's attacks.

To summarize the debate thus far, I have two standing points, while none of my opponent's points stand.

-----

I will end by thanking my opponent for this debate.

-----

SOURCES:
[1] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[2] http://mangastream.com...
[3] http://onepiece.wikia.com...
[4] http://onepiece.wikia.com...
[5] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[6]
brokenboy

Pro

sorry for my poor spelling I'm not worried about it that much
thank you for pointing that out though

I will answer your points 1-1 etc

1) I was using that statement as a example of his speed without any techniques involved if it did come down to that I think that minato would use his flying thunder god technique
2) yes I agree with you partially to your statement considering that akainu has incredible endurance that it would not kill but you have to take into factor the momentum he is gaining by incorporating the two moves it would most likely equal to the power dealt by white beards gura gura no mi
3) yes but they are only there to distract so in that amount of time minato could have a strategy
4) sorry about the error of the clan but according to the chakra basics everyone has chakra so it should be included in this debate and further more minato would have the ability to use sealing jutsu
5) reaction time is very important because with it you are able to for example the moment minato sees akainu raising his hand to do anything minato would be able to react to it sometimes even before it happens a sharigan is an example of a over exaggerated reaction time and so in essence by the time akainu's hand has even raised minato could be behind him
6) During difficult battles he was still capable of maintaining his composure assessing the situation and devising an appropriate plan of action. (taken from narutopeadia)
also as I was saying before that it doesn't matter what he does minato could have already hit him and gotten out before akainu does anything and by reaction time he would be able asses these moves even faster by dodging them and noticing what they do to the surroundings

now for your statements I will once again answer 1-1
1) yes that is true but I do not think that the fourth hokage would not notice the kunai knives melting he was considered a rare genius
2) as I stated earlier you must take into account the momentum of the rasengan hitting and the amount of times he can hit with it

now for some of my points
1) Minato can also detect the presence of persons within an area by simply placing his finger on the ground so it would give him a tactical advantage at making a plan and pin pointing his location so therefore he could hit akainu with one of his kunai knives and hit him instantaneously before akainu has the chance to do anything
2)one of the main pointers that would result an instant kill would be the space time barrier it means that he could teleport akainu in water therefore winning the fight

so now I believe I have the upper hand
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper

Con

I will begin by thanking my opponent for this debate and for his prompt response to my argument.

-----

I will now respond to each of his new points individually as he has.

NOTE: I number all of my sources cumulatively, including sources from previous rounds, so if I cite a source numbered 1-5 in this round, it is the source labeled accordingly from my R2.

1) I have already shown how Hiraishin is ineffective both as a method to attack Akainu and as a method to evade him. Furthermore, when the magma from the attacks is in close range to the hiraishin kunai, they will melt [4] as I described in the previous round. Minato's normal human speed is likely insufficient to avoid Akainu's attacks, and even if it were, attempting to avoid without use of Hiraishin would quickly tire Minato.

2) Minato's Hiraishin does not increase momentum, as it is a teleportation technique which bends space [6]. As a result, the user does not gain or lose any momentum. If Minato had already been moving quickly before activating the move, he may benefit from enhanced momentum, but I doubt that a blow from Minato can equate with the power of one of Whitebeard's giant-humbling blows, two of which Akainu was able to withstand. [3] Furthermore, use of hiraishin to move quickly to Akainu would backfire against Minato in the method I outlined in my R2.

3) Akainu would be able to incapacitate all of the toads simultaneously and nigh-instantaneously with use of his Ryuusei Kazan technique [4], which causes damage the toads cannot withstand on a scale they cannot avoid. This would also keep Minato off-balance and prevent him from formulating a strategy. While the magma blasts rain down, Akainu could also pursue Minato specifically with a Dai Funka or the lethal Meigou. In summary, the distraction the toads create is not nearly enough to allow Minato time to formulate an effective strategy, even supposing one does exist against Akainu. If this is the case, my opponent has not detailed it, and, as he asserted this idea, the burden of proof rests with him to prove that there is indeed an effective strategy against Akainu available to Minato.

4) While Akainu may in theory possess chakra, though my opponent has not cited a source to prove his claim, Minato would not be able to reach the close range he needs to activate a Fuinjutsu technique without being hit by one of Akainu's attacks, which would be severely debilitating.

5) Minato would not be able to be behind Akainu that quickly, as his Hiraishin kunai would melt in proximity to Akainu. Furthermore, he has no prior experience fighting Akainu or somebody with his abilities and would not know what to make of his technique preparation. Furthermore, Minato does not possess the Sharingan, and is not quick enough to successfully cross a distance of over 15 meters instantaneously without being hit by one of Akainu's moves.

6) While my opponent does indeed cite a source here, something he has done rather infrequently throughout the debate, I have shown that Minato does not HAVE an "appropriate plan of action" to defeat Akainu, and my opponent has not successfully proven my claim to be untrue. Furthermore, as I have stressed repeatedly, Minato would not be able to use Hiraishin effectively due to Akainu's melting capabilties and lethality at close range. In fact, the extreme heat might become distracting to Minato in and of itself. The great heat combined with Akainu's deadly attacks and Minato's inability to successfully utilize Hiraishin against Akainu all show that my opponent's claim is invalid. Also, Akainu's moves are too large-scale for Minato to continually avoid without exhausting himself, as I have stated earlier in the debate.

-----

I will now defend my statements from my opponent's attempted refutation.

1) Intelligence does not lead to keen vision. Minato would not be able to successfully notice the Kunai melting and respond accordingly, especially given Minato's quick, almost instinctive reactions. Supposing he did notice the kunai melting and did not activate Hiraishin, he would be at a great distance from Akainu. While Minato has not been shown to have any long-distance attacks besides summoning toads, which I have already responded to, and closing to close range, Akainu is fully capable of fighting successfully at long range with any of his attacks, all of which would keep Minato off-balance and prevent him from successfully countering and attacking Akainu.

2) I have already disproven my opponent's momentum theory and shown that attempting use of Rasengan would be more dangerous to Minato than it would be to Akainu due to the nature of Logia devil fruit.

-----

1) This ability of Minato's is irrelevant, as Akainu is standing 15 meters away from him and in plain view. This ability has not been shown to allow Minato to instantly formulate complex strategies or ward off powerful attacks, such as Dai Funka. I have already shown how use of kunai knives would be useless and dangerous for Minato.

2) Minato lacks the means to teleport Akainu into water, as he would have to create a barrier under Akainu and throw a kunai out over the water without being hit and killed by Meigou or Dai Funka, a feat which Minato is highly unlikely to be capable of. Furthermore, even if Akainu were somehow teleported into the water, he would be able to cause the water to instantly evaporate by creating extreme heat the way he instantly evaporated Aokiji's ice [4]. This would render this plan ineffective. To summarize, my opponent has not provided a way for Minato to succeed with this plan, and even if he did, the plan would be rendered ineffective almost instantaneously.

-----

I would like to take this moment to note that, if Minato were to attempt use of Kuchiyose no Jutsu [6], he would be required to remain stationary for at least a moment, allowing Akainu to hit him with Dai Funka or Meigou.

-----

I will end by thanking my opponent for this debate and the viewers for their time. Please vote CON when the time arrives.

-----

SOURCES:

[6] http://naruto.wikia.com...
brokenboy

Pro

i will once again respond to the points 1-1

1) yes that is true but he could place the kunai knives up to three meters away and then with his own speed cover that distance or he could teleport right as soon as the knife hits
2) yes it is a teleporting but it is bending time and space so that he can move faster to a certain point while running or else why would they be calling him the yellow flash
3) you have to take into account the size of the toads and their dodging capabilites i think that akainu would have a hard time killing them fully
4)Normal chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce to some degree. Contained in the "chakra coils" that mainly surround and connect to each chakra-producing organ, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "chakra circulatory system" ----- taken from naruto pedia
5) no but as i was saying before he has reflex that seem instantaneous and his high speedso ecenally its lik a sharingan and akainu i do not know his reaction time but he will most likely not be able to react fast enough to intercept minato
6) you must realise that he can teleport to the kunai knife while it is still in motion and finsh the rest of the legnth himself and also it the flying thunder god tequnice has not been shown to take a toll on minato since he was able to take out an entire army before they could even react it is so fast that he would appear in several places at once by countinually useing hiriashi then managed to get back to kakshi in time to save him and rin and defeat the the squad there and there were no sighns of exaghustion

now for my points that you have counterd

1) yes it has not been shown to help him in any way but you must reacognise that he has only been in the last couple chapters and has not had the need for this yet but i think that any information about the enemy no matter how small will help with sratagising and i belive that it would play a hugh role in the defeat of akainu
2) if you read my last point more carefully beacuse i said in the water not above and the moment that the seal is realsed he would die

now this has little to do with the debate beacuse we are baseing this on reacent chapters but if there were to be more of minato in the manga seiries i think that you would get a better idea of his full potential but its too bad that he wont be

now another plan that i think could work is if minato were to summon a toad and create a space time barrier teleporting it above or behind akainu i no that he could evaporate it but by catching him by surprise it has the possibilitie of working also another thing that i wanted to point out is that minato would only have to touch akainu once to put the seal for the flying thunder go tequnice on him therefore making akainu more vunerable also he can use hiriashi on akainu sending him into the ocean

food court destroyer technique by using this he summons a giant toad over top of akainu's head but and even though akainu's magma will melt through the frog it would still deal damage to akainu and it would take a while fo akainu to get out of somthing that big giving minato time to activate barrier techniques

another battle stratgy that might work is somoning a toad and place a marker on the toad so that whenever he sees an opening he could teleport there easily

also according to narutopeadia minato was highly respected by the toads and so i am once again asuming that he could use more than one and so the could suurond akainu and attack him untill one of the toads gets behind him and
either somons minato or uses a hiriashi marker on that toad

also i would like to reaxamine the somoning jutsu option the only toad that he has been seen to use that would be of any use to him is gamabunta
1) he has been shown to be extremly smart and has had major experience in battle and is quite good at formulating stratigy and so his knowledge combined with minato's would make them a tough opponent
2) he has the tanto one blow could create massive damage
3) the endurance of gamabunta is very high he has fought two of the tailed beast
4) his ability beheading where he jumps in the air with which he slices at its target Since the interval is covered in the blink of an eye the opponent can't even try to escape Gamabunta uses this together with his huge dosu
5) with number 4) in mind he has incredible speed almost as fast as minato's hiriashi
6) with gamabunta he could somon other frogs like shima and fuksaku

now the way that shima and fuksaku could help
1) genjustu- once akainu has been caught in this it will be all over for him
2) frog call -After focusing Senjutsu chakra to their throats, both Fukasaku and Shima sing, releasing large, loud, and immensely powerful sound waves that effectively annoy, distract, and temporarily paralyze the target completely. and once again akainu is as good as dead
3) geomon -Within an instant, that area will be filled with oil burning at temperatures of thousands of degrees. The super heated oil creates an inferno of such magnitude that, within an instant, the target and the surrounding area will be reduced to cinders this since one of the chakra types to cast this is water he will be vunrable to the flames included in this and will most likely die
4) wind realese dust cloud creates a big enough smoke that would allow minato to use mulitiple rasengans or a space time barrier
5) tongue bind -The tongue will then seek out the scent of its target. When the target is found, she ensnares it to prevent escape and marks it with a corrosive chemical akainu could get out of it easily but the corrosive chemical would still be damageing him
6) reverse sumoning -as i explained earyier
7) due to their long life (of 800 years) they too have plenty experience to give and so with all of them working togther their plan is absolute

sorry for this long message i look forward to seeing your response
thank you for your time
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper

Con

-----

I will now counter each of his responses individually.

1) Here, my opponent concedes that my statements on the subject are correct. However, he does not prove that three meters is enough to avoid Akainu's melting abilities, and does not provide a way for Minato to bypass Akainu's Logia abilities to injure him. Since it is the duty of the instigator to prove his claims, and my opponent has failed to do so, this point does not stand.

2) Minato is called the Yellow Flash due to the side effect of his Hiraishin no Jutsu, a bright yellow flash of light. Teleportation does not lead to an increase in momentum. Thus, this point is still invalid.

3) Akainu could also at least temporarily stun them with his Haki [3], which has been shown to be strong enough to actually deflect attacks and form a powerful shield in combination with other Haki. After stunning the toads, Akainu could hit them with Dai Funka, Ryuusei Kazan, or Meigou. Furthermore, the toads lack the method to actually harm Akainu, as they do not have access to Haki or Kairoseki [3], and their water can easily be evaporated by Akainu's Logia powers [4].

4) My opponent has failed to prove A) that Minato would be able to seal Akainu's chakra without being severely injured, and B) that sealing Akainu's chakra would have any effect on his combat abilities, which are devil fruit-based. Thus, this claim is invalid.

5) It doesn't matter if Akainu's as fast as Minato. Minato is unable to hurt him, as he doesn't have access to Haki, Kairoseki, or Akainu's elemental weakness. Furthermore, Minato's speed will not allow him to avoid Akainu's attacks indefinitely, and he will eventually tire. When this occurs, Akainu will kill him.

6) As I have stressed repeatedly, Minato's speed is irrelevant, as he lacks the means to harm Akainu. Also, Akainu has the capabilities to force Minato to use his great speed and Hiraishin potentially dozens of times, which would undoubtedly eventually lead to exhaustion.

-----

Now to refute my opponent's attempted defenses of his points.

1) Here, my opponent actually concedes his own argument and admits it to be virtually baseless conjecture. As he has done my work for me, I do not need to say anything other than this argument no longer stands.

2) Akainu could easily just cause the water to evaporate through use of his Devil Fruit powers. [4]

-----

My opponent's statement about Minato's lack of screen time (so to speak) in the manga adds nothing to the debate and only further displays the fact that much of his case is conjecture.

Akainu would literally take no more than a couple of moments to dispose of a toad depolyed through this method. Also, by attempting to touch Akainu, Minato will likely lose his hand to the Devil Fruit powers, as I have shown that he does not have an effective method to close the distance to Akainu and catch him by surprise.

Akainu could simply turn to magma, let the frog fall onto him, and use Dai Funka from within. He has been shown to be immune to all damage besides Haki, Kairoseki, and his own elemental weakness; thus, this technique would do nothing but injure Minato's summoned beast.

This strategy would be completely ineffective. By doing this, Minato would only aid Akainu in killing two birds with one stone by moving to the toad, which Akainu would already be targeting.

By using Ryuusei Kazan, Akainu could dispose of all the toads with one technique. This renders the toads irrelevant, and makes it likely that Minato will be hit. Thus, the toads are useless.

As to Gamabunta, I have shown that nothing he is capable of bringing to bear can injure Akainu, as he lacks sufficient elemental power and access to Haki and Kairoseki. Gamabunta would not be very difficult for Akainu to dispose of through Dai Funka, Ryuusei Kazan, or Meigou.

Shima and Fukasaku lack the speed to evade Akainu's attacks and implement their techniques. One Dai Funka alone is likely too large and quick for them to avoid, let alone a rain of them a la Ryuusei Kazan.

-----

I will now present one further argument before summarizing and weighing the debate for viewers.

ARG3: Akainu would not be defeated by Minato due to Minato's inability to actually injure him. As I have mentioned (and cited) several times throughout the debate, Akainu can only be injured by Haki, Kairoseki, or his elemental weakness. Due to this invulnerability to Minato's attacks, Akainu would essentially be able to attack completely aggressively with total impunity. Though Minato is theoretically capable of dodging Akainu's attacks, doing so for a protracted amount of time will tire him due to the scale and ferocity of the moves. To summarize, Minato is essentially doomed, as he cannot hurt Akainu and can only run for so long.

I will now summarize my arguments for viewers:

1) Minato is unable to successfully fight aggresively due to the nature of Akainu's Logia powers.
3) Akainu's total immunity to Minato's techniques allows him to attack aggresively with impunity, tiring and eventually vanquishing Minato.

-----

I will now summarize the debate for viewers.

CON has responded to PRO's points individually and successfully refuted all of PRO's statements. PRO has failed to refute CON's three arguments. None of PRO's arguments stand, while three of CON's stand.

-----

I will now weigh the debate.

SPELLING/GRAMMAR:

Throughout the debate, PRO has displayed, to be honest, rather poor grammar and mediocre spelling. He has frequently made capitalization mistakes and misspelled various words, as well as misspelling the names of characters' techniques. CON has had relatively strong spelling and grammar throughout the debate. As a result, I urge viewers to vote CON for Spelling/Grammar.

CONDUCT:

While CON has thanked PRO for the debate at the opening and close of each statement, PRO has thanked CON for the debate rather infrequently. While PRO has not had bad conduct per se, CON's conduct has been overall better. As a result, I urge a CON vote for Conduct.

CONVINCING ARGUMENTS:

None of PRO's arguments stand, while three of CON's do. Akainu is totally immune to Minato's moves, while Minato is likely to suffer debilitating damage from even a glancing blow from Akainu. This essentially summarizes the entire debate for viewers, and I urge them to vote CON for convincing arguments as a result of this.

SOURCES:

PRO has almost exclusively cited Narutopedia for their arguments and has provided few, if any, links. CON, however, has provided six sources throughout the debate, all of which have corresponding links. As a result, I urge viewers to vote CON for sources.

In summary, I urge viewers to cast all seven available points in favor of CON.

-----

I will end by thanking PRO for the debate and the viewers for their time. Please vote CON.
Posted by brokenboy 3 years ago
brokenboy
also to respond to my opponents assement

grammer yes he did have way better so i agree that he would have the leading hand for that vote

conduct i did consistantly thank my opponent for this debate although it was not as much as him i thanked him for different things as supposed to his consistant thanks for the debate

sources i stated that if anyone needed evidence to let me know

whoever is last to comment has an advantage beacuse he did he was able to argue against my points and give some of his points that i didnt get to debate against and some more that i didnt get a chance to share
Posted by Itsallovernow 3 years ago
Itsallovernow
Need to add structure to your first arguement. It was okay, but you need lots of practice :)
Posted by brokenboy 3 years ago
brokenboy
so hows do you think i did for my first argument please let me know if there is any feed back you can give me about my argument

i would lik to thank my opponent for this debate :)
Posted by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 3 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
Actually, vivalayeo, even if you suspected me of vote-bombing, it's worse to sink to my supposed level. I clearly had better spelling/grammar than PRO, for example. Vote-bombing to counteract (supposed) vote-bombing is still vote-bombing.
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
I listed all of my reasons for my decision in R4. I didn't vote all 6 fields for myself simply to be a jerk; I agreed with myself in both fields, had better spelling/grammar, thanked my opponent for the debate more frequently, made more convincing arguments, and cited better sources.
Posted by vivalayeo 3 years ago
vivalayeo
George it's really bad manner's to vote for yourself that way. Not everyone on this site can vote for themselve's. So i voted Pro. Interesting debate, which I found very even
Posted by Mac 3 years ago
Mac
This is a very interesting debate, considering I'm a Naruto fan :P
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
Well, as long as you have the two characters selected, a lot of the subjectivity goes away.
Posted by twsurber 3 years ago
twsurber
It may be too subjective to accurately compare.
Posted by vivalayeo 3 years ago
vivalayeo
I would be happy to do a debate on Naruto, Its the only anime i watch
Vote Placed by brokenboy 3 years ago
brokenboy
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied
Vote Placed by Atheism 3 years ago
Atheism
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied
Vote Placed by Itsallovernow 3 years ago
Itsallovernow
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied
Vote Placed by I-am-a-panda 3 years ago
I-am-a-panda
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied
Vote Placed by vivalayeo 3 years ago
vivalayeo
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied
Vote Placed by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 3 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
brokenboyGeorgeCarlinWorshipperTied