kkboy500
Jovette78

The computer is the greatest invention.

kkboy500

Pro

There are a lot of invention in the world invented by great scientists like Albert Einstein and Nikolas Tesla. Some of them changed the world in a great way and some of them do not. The argument of this debate is to state what is the greatest invention of mankind in your opinion.
Jovette78

Con

Thank you kkboy500 initiating this match. I am greatly honored to be invited by such a successful person like you in a debate. I am amazed by what you know about the topics you have debated about. Shall we begin this topic with a great mood and brilliant attitude. I thank you once again for inviting me here.
kkboy500

Pro

Sorry opponent, but I am quite busy lately, so my first round would be a little short. Ok, enough with the introduction and let me get the ball rolling!

Contention 1: The computer allows easy access to information. Living in the Information Age, we, as humans, need information in order to be more aware of the dangers around us. Without information, we would be more susceptible to manipulation by the media. As such, I would like to present the case on the information a computer provides. In the older days, people would need to search through dozens of book just to get the piece of information they want, however, with the invention of the computer, with just a click of the mouse, people can easily get information. Thus, the computer can be regarded as one of the greatest invention in mankind.

Contention 2: The computer provides convenience. With a computer, one can order food, buy gadgets, shop for clothes and many more. Before the invention of computers, people need to do things manually. People need to buy ingredients for cooking, shop for clothes themselves and buy objects themselves. This shows that the invention of computer made a huge impact on the convenience aspect of the human life. Thus, the computer can be regarded as the best invention.

In conclusion, the computer has a lot of benefits. Not only can they bring convenience but they can also provide insightful information. Therefore it is the best invention.
Jovette78

Con

Jovette78 forfeited this round.
kkboy500

Pro

kkboy500 forfeited this round.
Jovette78

Con

Jovette78 forfeited this round.
kkboy500

Pro

kkboy500 forfeited this round.
Jovette78

Con

Jovette78 forfeited this round.