deathwish188
slimbo27

The covenant from halo could beat the locusts from gears of war in a battle.

Started: 4/26/2015 Category: Games

deathwish188

Pro

First round is for acceptance. I will argue that the covenant from halo could beat the locusts from gears of war in a battle.
slimbo27

Con

i can tell my opponent will be worthy i give respect him for putting up a fight lose or win
deathwish188

Pro

Thank you for the acceptance, best of luck to my opponent. Now, there is one thing that the covenant has, and that is the superior technology. The covenant have destroyed thousands of planets without even having to step a foot on the planet. They outnumber the locusts by too much to count, they have many different types of vehicles, such as ghosts, phantoms, wraiths, scarabs, banshees, brute choppers, the mother ships, and much more. Take planet reach for example, the UNSC fought as hard as they could, and even the UNSC has the better technology than the locusts do, but the UNSC failed and had to retreat from the planet. One of the only flying units for the locusts are the reavers, there are just too many flying units for the covenant for just the reavers to handle, the covenant could flank the locusts from the air, and there is just too many for the locusts to handle, there is not much to do about this.
slimbo27

Con

slimbo27 forfeited this round.
deathwish188

Pro

Con has forfeited, my arguments still apply.
slimbo27

Con

slimbo27 forfeited this round.
Posted by deathwish188 2 years ago
deathwish188
True, I could of structured it better, but I try not to push it too hard, and then just find out I used the financier words for nothing because con forfeits.
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
iOS
Pro could have structured and formatted a lot better to get the point across easier, but in the end it didn't matter, as Con forfeited.
Posted by deathwish188 2 years ago
deathwish188
It's ok man, it happens sometimes.
Posted by slimbo27 2 years ago
slimbo27
sorry i forfited.i was not logged on for a long time i lost like a loser