The democrats are more racist than the republicans

This is my first debate since a long inactivity period following a rage induced set of poor arguments.
There is no status quo, therefore burden of proof is shared.
This is about racism, not sexism. If sexism is argued in the place of racism... Then maybe you can get away with it if it's a strong enough argument.
I believe that all races are equal and the only true way to not be racist is to not acknowledge that race exists.
Con can start first.

Pro implies that the Democrats do not recognize the existence of races themselves and concludes that one can be racist if they don't but only can e non-racist f they do.

This is like saying that a blind man is going to be able to discriminate against ugly people... No, I didn't think so.

Umm" Sure"

Thank you for accepting. I would like to point out that the "argument" above is a list of rules rather than an argument.

However, Con"s argument is still technically an argument. Therefore I will treat it as such.

So let me start.

"Pro implies that the Democrats do not recognize the existence of races themselves and concludes that one can be racist if they don't but only can e non-racist f they do." I don't really know how to respond to that, but I do know that I wasn"t implying anything.

So thats pretty much it for con.

Here is my argument.

1.Voter Id"s

Democrats oppose voter id"s. Every european country has voter id"s. Voter id"s make sure illegal immigrants and mentally ill people do not vote. They make sure that the voting information is as accurate as possible. So why do Democrats oppose voter ids. "This was made starkly clear to me when I learned that a 3rd grade teacher in a government-run school was telling her students that Republicans were trying to take away the right to vote for black people, so they better get their parents to vote against Republicans." -J. Christian Adams.

Basically they are opposing it because they try to teach people that republicans are trying to make it so blacks cannot vote. Leftist opponents of voter ID truly think minorities are less able to function in American life. I learned this when a Department of Justice Voting Section lawyer opposed to voter ID told me he thought blacks were more likely to forget their photo identification than whites were. -J. Christian Adams. This is just about as racist as you can get. Democrats believe that blacks were more likely to forget their photo identification than whites were.

Its kind of hard to believe that it was the democrats that supported the KKK due to all the bulls#it that democrats say nowadays. However this is true. "The fact is that both the KKK and Planned Parenthood are creations of the Democratic Party,"

This was true for not only the KKK.

The democratic party"s ad"s very well may be like these today if the republicans didn"t start reconstruction after the civil war. Blacks were given schools and homes. They were given opportunities. The radical republicans struck down the Black Codes and proposed and ratified the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments. All directed to give blacks rights that they so long didn"t have.

3.Obama Supporters

I don"t need to prove that democrats believe Romney and McCain supporters are racist purely because they don"t vote for Obama. Everyone knows that. The truth is very simple. Obama's approval rate is staggeringly low.

Yet they continuously label Romney as a racist, anti-gay, bastard. The midterm elections that put the Republicans in office are also evident that Barack Obama and Harry Reid are disapproved of.

Obama is a bit of a scapegoat" for democrats.

Thank you for accepting. I hope this goes very well.

abstrackedruth forfeited this round.

I smell a troll...

Pro dropped my entire argument of round 1. I accept this concession, thank you for conceding this debate.

How do voter ID's counter racism?

In European nations with voter ID's the system is publicly funded as well as health care and a variety of other things that Republicans would refuse to publicly fund. If the poor are having to spend money on health care and the likes then how on Earth will they afford publicly funded photo id's in the first place in order to vote? Ah, oops! 1-0 to the Dems and this is still not to do with the resolution.

Poor people cannot physically vote in a photo ID nation if the ID requires money and so do health care and education. Republicans want everything privately funded and then want to further burden on the poor by making voting eligibility be based on the ability to afford a photo ID... Yeah, I do not see how this is benefiting anyone.

It just so happens that non-whites have lower household incomes, on average, than their white counterparts ( That is why Democrats deem it indirectly racist of Republicans to have this policy system in place. This is further supported by how much more whites are inclined to Republicanism than other races [] this gap in affiliation is not seen nearly as severely in Democrats vs Independents.

This debate is about modern day Democrats and Republicans. If it weren't it wouldn't state 'are' it would state 'have been'. The KKK were indeed racist and had Democrat ties simply because they were going against what the North (democratic states) stood for. This is logical since the KK would have had nothing to fight for in the Southern, Republican regions where blacks were being severely abused and mistreated to an inhumane degree. Thus, if the entire state is Democrats the KKK within them would also have been labeled as a Democratic citizen.

Obama's approval rate is low because he took over from the moron George Bush and had a huge back log to make up for. Let's now compare Bush's approval rates and a variety of other racist imbeciles that made up the Republican party and suddenly we see a different picture of Obama.

Obama's only disadvantage to Bush is Bush dealt with unemployment more brutally and had people working for lower wages but more of them actually employed. Other than that it's a landslide victory. Need I bring up more failed Right win nutjobs for you to understand what a brilliant party the Democrats are? Also, this is absolutely nothing to do with the resolution.

Okay. So your not a troll. Lets get down to business.

A. Con's first argument.

1. "Pro implies." Where do I imply anything? I stated my belief, and I stated the rules. I made no argument. Even if I did imply something, you have to prove it.

2. "But only can e non-racist f they do." What?

3. "No, I didn't think so." No I don't really think so either, considering that I said nothing and you try to use a quote to prove flawed logic, I really don't think so as well.

B. Cons 3rd round argument.

1. "Pro dropped my entire argument of round 1." No, I said that I literally couldn't understand what you said.

2. "The system is publicly funded." Then we'll publicly fund it too won't we. Also, I love how your source was the Democratic party website. Thats so hilarious.

3. "Republican's would refuse to publicly fund." You have no proof that in the case of voter id's republicans would refuse to publicly fund this. Also, healthcare and voter id's are totally different things.

4. "How on Earth will they afford publicly funded photo id's." Public funding. Public f##king funding. Also, how much is a photo id? Its not a house, its not a poll tax, its an id.

5. "Ah, oops! 1-0 to the Dems." It's no use arguing with stupid people.

6. "Poor people cannot physically vote in a photo id nation." Yes, because photo ids cost as much as health care. Seems legit.

7. "Republicans want everything privately funded." So if they're that evil, why are they still in office. Unless half the nation is comprised of crazy, racist, money hoarders. Im pretty sure thats not the case.

8. "It just so happens that non-whites have lower household incomes." Again, voter id's aren't Rolls Royces. Also, your finally on the topic of racism!

9. "This is further supported by how much more whites are inclined to Republicanism than other races." This one makes me laugh. It is true that whites vote more Democrat than Republican, but keep in mind the president is black. You yourself have heard that many times. Nobody should have an upper edge because of their skin color, not even blacks. 98% of black people vote Obama. Most of them vote for him, because he is black, and he is creating an image that blacks are equal to whites. I do not judge anyone by their race, Obama is no exception. The fact that he spent more than all other presidents combined, the fact that he supported gun control, the fact that he signed Obamacare, a bill written confusingly on purpose, so it would pass before people realized what the hell was going down; all of that crap is not any less stupid because he is black. The only symbol he shows now is that we judge people by the color of their skin, rather than the content of their character. Obama is no exception.

10. "This debate is about modern day." The KKK is still around.

11. "Obama's approval rate is low because he took over from the moron George Bush." Was George Bush elected because he is white? No. Did he spend more than Obama? No. Did he let the terrorists get away? No. Did he sign Obamacare? No. Would he be a better president if he was Black? According to the Democrats, Yes!

12. Bush is an idiot. Obama is a bigger idiot.

13. Have you ever heard of a concluding sentence? I guess not.

abstrackedruth forfeited this round.

Maybe he just doesn't have time.

None of your rebuttals have any susbstance, yuou failed ot uphold your BOP thank you, good bye.

Posted by Flipbook 1 year ago
They need to add 2v2 and 3v3 debates
Posted by Flipbook 1 year ago
the hotlinks are pictures directly leading to a photo album. They are part of the argument
Posted by Flipbook 1 year ago
The democrats are blaming republicans for all sorts of crap as far as racism goes. I feel the need to attempt a cleaning up on the subject. It's probably not going to work.
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
Democrats have the congressional BLACK caucus.Democrats have al Sharpton and jesse Jackson, the two most racist people in America.The BLACK panthers lean demopcrat. The democrats started the KKK. The democrats fought for slavery in the 1800's.The democrats started welfare which almost decimated the black family.Margaret sanger, democrat, started planned parenthood to get rid of black families. Of course it morphed into just get rid of any babies.
Posted by Zaradi 1 year ago
If there's no status quo where are you actually pulling any kind of argument from? Any kind of argument would have to be based in the status quo.
Posted by Flipbook 1 year ago
Let's see if someone takes this
Posted by Batman3773 1 year ago
I totally agree
Posted by Flipbook 1 year ago
Maybe better than orange d:
Posted by thisisbob 1 year ago
Should be interesting.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con forfeited multiple rounds which is rarely acceptable conduct in any debate setting. S&G - Tie. Both had adequate spelling and grammar. Arguments - Pro. While Pro did make alot of unsubstantiated claims which truly called for further validation, Con's forfeits left those arguments to remain standing unchallenged. Due to this, Pro wins arguments. Sources - Pro. Pro utilized several more sources than Con throughout this debate. For this reason, Pro wins source points.