GeorgiaAshley
LaL36

The earth can look after itself

GeorgiaAshley

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in advance.
That is all I would like to say for now...
LaL36

Con

1. The Earth has no mind to look after itself.
2. The Earth does nothing more than spin.
3. What will the Earth do during pollution?
4. If a giant meteor where to strike the Earth what could the Earth do?

Conclusion: not such a good debate topic, vague introduction. Good luck.
GeorgiaAshley

Pro

If it's "not a very good debate topic then why did you accept"?
Anyway just to clarify, I am arguing that the earth does not need us humans to look after it.

You are quite ignorant I can tell that by the way you said all the earth does is spin pfffftttt...

The earth would get on quite fine if it wasn't for us humans, we pollute, we take, we use, we need, we want, we ruin, we spoil, we break, we try to fix...

Argument 1)
There would be no pollution if it wasn't for the human race.Therefore the earth would not need to recover from pollution and so on.

Argument 2) The earth is perfectly capable of caring and looking after its self, you gave the example of a giant meteor hitting earth. So what? The only thing it would affect is us, not earth, the land in that articular area would grow around and over it, problem solve, no man needed.

Argument 3)
Erosion, pollution, destruction, all caused by us. Rivers would not erode and be polluted if it were't for our chemicals and heavy duty machinery.

I rest my case...
LaL36

Con

"You are quite ignorant I can tell that by the way you said all the earth does is spin pfffftttt..."
You are quit vague you showed no support. How am I ignorant? Alright the Earth is not a living thing.
"The only thing it would affect is us, not earth"
Is there anything that does affect earth? Okay I misinterpreted this debate. I thought without humans on earth, can the earth sustain human life. Apparently you meant the earth can sustain itself. Since this is the case no person will argue with that because I can't think of anything that will destroy earth.
GeorgiaAshley

Pro

Thank you for admitting your failure.
LaL36

Con

LaL36 forfeited this round.
GeorgiaAshley

Pro

GeorgiaAshley forfeited this round.
LaL36

Con

LaL36 forfeited this round.
Posted by LaL36 4 years ago
LaL36
Did not intend on forfeiting. You should've more specific on the resolution. I thought you wanted to debate that without humans, human life can be sustained on earth. It makes no sense the earth can take care of itself.