Blubberface
factandevidence1234

The earth is flat

Blubberface has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Blubberface

Con

I'll begin with one question; What keeps me stuck to the ground? If gravity doesn't exist, what makes things fall? Don't say weight, I want to know what makes an object have the property of weight.
factandevidence1234

Pro

So, the earth is flat you say? The studies beg to differ. Any picture you search up, (as long as it is to scale), it will be round. The force of gravity is applied to every quarter of the earth, making objects fall as you say. If the earth were flat, we wouldn't be in an orbit around the sun. There wouldn't be enough angular momentum to keep us in orbit. As I've researched, we would simply fall into the sun if the earth were flat.
Blubberface

Con

clearly you didn't understand that i'm against the idea that the earth is flat (-)+(-)=(+)
factandevidence1234

Pro

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 weeks ago
master-de-baiter
its cons fault he didnt understand you dont named your debate and be against it the title should have been "the earth is not flat" the be pro
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 weeks ago
master-de-baiter
weight is how much gravity effects the object
Posted by RMTheSupreme 1 month ago
RMTheSupreme
The Earth is flat as long as you understand that the US NASA and Russian equivalent both are the only organisations that verify their own data.

Why is NASA investigating Anarctica? That has nothing to do with space at all. You tell me then why they and the Russians are investigating Antarctica so much? They need to keep the edge in tact.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 1 month ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
If anyone accepts this debate, I'm 99.9% sure it's gonna be Kyrie Irving.
Posted by unknown777 1 month ago
unknown777
Haha dude,
Your right, we can't say it is weight because it includes gravity.
Without gravity there's no weight existing.
And weight is measured by how many atoms (it also depends on atomic mass) are in the object.
Gravity (a force that attracts body to center of earth) and weight is the reason why we are stuck on ground,
If our weight is like balloon's we're probably floating around the atmosphere instead.
Posted by Wylted 1 month ago
Wylted
The same thing would occur if we were all increasing in size along with every object at the same rate of speed. If you want to debate gravity as opposed to flat earth I may be down
Posted by MEMERDANK 1 month ago
MEMERDANK
Use my debate on the same subject as a guide if anyone accepts this debate.