flamingbutter05
superbowl9

The earth will end one day

superbowl9

flamingbutter05

Pro

In the first round its about accepting here are the rules

No trolling
No getting off topic

Lets see if you can out debate me
Happy debating
superbowl9

Con

flamingbutter05

Pro

The earth will end because one day the sun will get bigger and bigger over all the years and explode which causes a black hole the explosions will kill us and if we manage to survive the suns gone the sun gives us many vitamins we need and is the food for plants and if the trees dont grow there wont be enough air and many illness will occur.
superbowl9

Con

This is a five-round debate, so instead of putting my own arguments out there, I'm going to ask Pro to clarify his.

Do you have any sources or studies that show that this will in fact happen, or even a scientific reason? Otherwise there's no reason to assume that the sun will in fact do this. Is this the only way you think Earth can or will end?

See you in round 3.
flamingbutter05

Pro

flamingbutter05 forfeited this round.
superbowl9

Con

My opponent has not clarified his points, so I still find them somewhat confusing and factually incorrect.

I am not sure if my opponent has forefeitted, so I will continue to wait and see about what my opponent's points really mean so that I can rebut them in full and add my own points on top of this.

See you in round 4 (maybe?)
flamingbutter05

Pro

flamingbutter05 forfeited this round.
superbowl9

Con

My opponent continues to forefiet. I'll consider it a win.
flamingbutter05

Pro

flamingbutter05 forfeited this round.
superbowl9

Con

As my opponenet has forfeitted three straight rounds of debating, I consider this a win.
The Earth truly will not end one day, as when the Earth ends, there will be no more Earth days, as the Earth will be destroyed, thus it cannot spin and allow us to measure a day. Therefore the Earth cannot end "one day".

Vote Con.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Actually, by that logic, the sun would reduce its size to a white dwarf, then cause destruction as the Universe tends to make us double back our way of thinking. The smallest of things are the most dangerous in this Universe, after it has reached its apex; the darkest parts of this Universe create the strongest of lights.

If there was any argument to be made, is that the sun is not a "star", per say, but the core of a greater atom. Pluto is evidence that this is not the only Solar System - there are other gravitational rings that are in such an angle, that you cannot help but imagine that Earth is connected to a greater atom. If anything were to occur here, then one must relate the possibility of death to how atoms experience death.
Posted by SocialistAtheistNutjob 2 years ago
SocialistAtheistNutjob
Our sun will never become a black hole. A 15 second google search will tell you that.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
yeee, it's probably "the earth will end TWO DAYS" because it's hard to end the earth in exactly 24 hours, or may be even "the earth will only take half a day to end".
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
Lol I imagine. Semantics always comes to the rescue
Posted by superbowl9 2 years ago
superbowl9
I kid, I saw this and instantly had some ides, they're somewhat semantic-y, but I think I've got somethin
Posted by superbowl9 2 years ago
superbowl9
*pew pew*

*pew pew*
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
Con is intelligent, so he must be sniping somehow, because as far as science is concerned, the earth will end someday.
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
flamingbutter05superbowl9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I wish I could give points to Pro but seriously, come on. This is a debate I would enjoy taking the Pro position.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
flamingbutter05superbowl9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture