Max.Wallace
Elord

The educatd, the INFORMED. smart?

Elord

Max.Wallace

Con

The most informed, are mostly the most tyrannical,. as they can manipulate the system better then we, the folks. period. inform yourself, gain control, of the lemmings.
Elord

Pro

I would like to accept and argue that the ignorant are the worst instead of the most informed.
Max.Wallace

Con

define ignorant then. uneducated maybe? uninDoctorinateinseminated? bring your doctors opinion.
Elord

Pro

From what I understand you seem to be a troll but I'll try to respond accordingly.

Ignorant= lacking knowledge or awareness in general

Argument and Rebuttal
1. That's great that the most informed can manipulate the system but have you seen a mob of uneducated ignorant people? Screw the system! They do what they want. Say there's a law that says that it's illegal to have sex. The informed might move out of country, have sex for a child and move back. The ignorant will have a full blown orgy while you're talking and ignore everything you say, and they would have ejaculated three times by the time you finish telling them the law.They don't care.

A little example is Hillary Clinton might actually be lucky enough and become president. That doesn't mean anything to a group of anti-women rednecks, and would kill her if they get a chance.
Max.Wallace

Con

all arguments extended emphallically.
Elord

Pro

My opponent had one argument and I refuted that. My argument stands. (I even included a sexual theme since Con wanted.) Vote Pro!
Vote Placed by Death23 1 year ago
Death23
Max.WallaceElordTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled, posted obscene content, failed to capitalize his sentences, used words that he made up, put periods at the end of sentence fragments, and made no real arguments.