surpy
thebarger

The education system is more important then health care

surpy

Pro

I would like my opponent to go first. I hope that this debate will be both serious and entertaining. Good luck to my opponent and to the readers I hope you enjoy.
thebarger

Con

I'm assuming you are speaking about the surge in America's healthcare system?

Education System is a commitment to the future or rather an investment,
Healthcare is a system thats directly connects with the general public
Having a future is very important, but having a good health care system is vital because without a good health care system, tomorrow will simply not exist(over exaggeration but you get the point).

simply put, before you can invest, you have to be stable.
surpy

Pro

You assumed correctly.

I will state my argument and then attack my opponents.

Important is defined by dictionary.com as: "entitled to more than ordinary consideration or notice".

I would ask you to vote pro for "The education system is more important then health care", for these 3 points, 1. The current problems with our education system, 2. The most likely out come for a better education system, and 3. How the education system is more important then health care.

1. The current problems with our education system.
If you were to ask any student in high school you would get these two possible responses, "School is far too easy, I want more of a challenge!" and "School is way too hard!". It shows that the educational system does not fit to every ones needs, as the smarter students want to advance but are being held back from the unintelligent students, or the unintelligent students want to slow down but the students who want to advance are making the educational course go faster, I highly feel that the educational system needs to fit both sides of the coin (in a metaphorical sense). With the smarter students wanting to go ahead in their studies school becomes easier and easier, or those students who want to pursue their future such as a doctor, they wont be able to find any courses to learn how to be a doctor and they wont be able to get ahead to focus on what they want to be. Another important problem with our education system is that it doesn't focus on their knowledge but only by if they did their work, but in schools it is possible to"cheat" or "copy" the answers from some one else, which can show that a student isn't knowledgeable for something such as a test. There are many issues with the educational system which needs serious attention for.

2. The most likely out come for a better education system.
There are many possible outcomes for a better education system, some ridiculous such as robot overlords because every one is so smart and made always learning robot, and some serious such as cure for cancer or increasing the average human life span. But the most likely out come is a better tomorrow. Education is an investment that is sure to give you the better benefit. If the next generation is more educated then they will solve more of life's problem such as the current bad economy or national relations. If the next generation is smart enough they could just find a vaccine to every illness or how to give hasty recovery for some one with broken bones or a person recent out of surgery. If the next generation of doctors are educated enough they would research how to cure cancer or other illnesses and present the cure for such sicknesses. Education is a very important investment that can lead to a better outcome for tomorrows illness's.

3. How the education system is more important then health care.
The education system is more important then health care because if the next generation is smart enough then there could be easier ways to help recover someone from an injury or extreme illness. Also because the next doctors needs to be smart enough to know where to cut or what's wrong with this person. The only real problem with our health care is that there isn't enough doctors and a lot of doctors are not fully educated, because the educational system doesn't give the proper training to be a doctor or students don't know if they should be doctors because there is no courses to give beginning doctor education in high schools.

In conclusion to summarize, 1. The important problems of our education system is that it does not give the proper education for the individual, 2. The possible outcomes of a better education system is a better tomorrow, and 3. Education is more important then health care because there needs to be more education to the next generation doctors. Education is an investment with great rewards, you can't progress with out taking risks, and investing in education, the rewards out way's the risk, but with health care the risk out way's the reward with helping someone who have all ready lived life. I ask you to vote for the pro.

Now to my opponents argument, "Healthcare is a system thats directly connects with the general public" health care doesn't directly connects with the general public because if some one isn't sick or is of good health, then they wouldn't need the health care system, "Having a future is very important, but having a good health care system is vital because without a good health care system, tomorrow will simply not exist(over exaggeration but you get the point)." If there is a good education system then the next generation could help the health care system by improving it, I will say that health care is important BUT!! the education system is more important because with a better education system then it can help the health care, but if the education system isn't improved then the health care system won't get improved and in the case of a new out break of disease or illness then the current health care system will not be ready for it and cause problems up most cataclysmic and then tomorrow will not exist.

I now leave my opponent to attack my argument and to defend yours.
thebarger

Con

thebarger forfeited this round.
surpy

Pro

I wish for my opponent to be available for this debate. I hope that it is nothing serious for unavailability for this debate, but I have to bring up that my points and attacks are left open.

I hope for my opponent to come back soon!
thebarger

Con

thebarger forfeited this round.
surpy

Pro

surpy forfeited this round.
thebarger

Con

thebarger forfeited this round.
surpy

Pro

surpy forfeited this round.
thebarger

Con

thebarger forfeited this round.