sailbeyondthesun
BlackFangV

The events of September 11th didn't happen as commonly accepted.

sailbeyondthesun

Pro

Any supposed 9/11 debunkers think they can stand up to my plethora of evidence?
BlackFangV

Con

I can stand up to your plethora of evidence, but what is it, if I may ask?
sailbeyondthesun

Pro

I don't need to use all the evidence I have, I have this simple observation.

New York Post writer/ AIPAC member Paul Sperry writes an article about the Bush White House-Classified 28 pages of a 2002 document: "Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001." More specifically about the 2 congressmen allowed to read it recently.

Revelations include:

>Saudi consulate official Fahad al-Thumairy allegedly arranged for an advance team to receive two of the Saudi hijackers "" Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi "" as they arrived at LAX in 2000.

>Bayoumi and another suspected Saudi agent, Osama Bassnan, set up essentially a forward operating base in San Diego for the hijackers after leaving LA. They were provided rooms, rent and phones, as well as private meetings with an American al Qaeda cleric who would later become notorious, Anwar al-Awlaki, at a Saudi-funded mosque he ran in a nearby suburb. They were also feted at a welcoming party.

>Then-Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar and his wife sent checks totaling some $130,000 to Bassnan while he was handling the hijackers. Though the Bandars claim the checks were "welfare" for Bassnan"s supposedly ill wife, the money nonetheless made its way into the hijackers" hands.

>9/11 ringleader Mohamed Atta and other hijackers visited a home owned by Esam Ghazzawi, a Saudi adviser to the nephew of King Fahd. FBI agents investigating the connection in 2002 found that visitor logs for the gated community and photos of license tags matched vehicles driven by the hijackers.

The fact that you have an Irani and Israeli article agreeing on the existence of a document, and on its partial censorship by President Bush should set off alarm bells. They only differ in their judgement of Israels role. I am certain they had a hand in it too, and seeing the efforts of an AIPAC member to omit them doesn't help their case.

I'm not actually trying to get into who was responsible for 9/11, although I can speculate if you want me to.

This however proves there is more involvement from more actors than has been allowed on mainstream media discourse up until now.

http://nypost.com...

http://www.presstv.ir...

Proving my position at the very least, tenable.
BlackFangV

Con

BlackFangV forfeited this round.
sailbeyondthesun

Pro

sailbeyondthesun forfeited this round.
BlackFangV

Con

BlackFangV forfeited this round.
sailbeyondthesun

Pro

sailbeyondthesun forfeited this round.
BlackFangV

Con

BlackFangV forfeited this round.
sailbeyondthesun

Pro

sailbeyondthesun forfeited this round.
BlackFangV

Con

BlackFangV forfeited this round.