The existence of God = Undeniable

Usertitle has forfeited round #2.

God = 100% confirmed real, for the following reasons.

1. Flowers

Today there exist hundreds of thousands of species of flowers. These flowers serve no purpose but to make the world look good

I'd like to see your petty evolution pull of some aesthetically pleasing stuff.

Only possibility: GOD

2. Thunderstorms

Go out and listen to a thunderstorm. Hear its power. Feel the strength of God flow over you. Do you really believe that such majesty can be on accident? Or that it was evolved??? I dont think so.

Only possibility: GOD

3. Babies

Babies are incredibly beautiful but helpless. If evolution was real wouldnt babies be able to survive on their own in the wild? Thats right they cant.

Only possibility: GOD

I look forward to hearing a mature rebuttal.

The existence of God=Unprovable

1. Flowers create pollen, bees need flowers to survive, bees pollinate our plants that we eat. Without bees, our plants would wither and die. Therefore flowers do have a purpose.
Why does the existence of flowers prove there is a God. There is not really any correlation between the two.

2. Thunder is charged particles falling from the sky to strike the nearest thing that reaches the ground. What you hear has nothing to do with feeling strength or power. If we all felt strength or power whenever we heard thunder, wouldn't we all want to live where thunderstorms are? Thunder doesn't really have anything to do with proving Gods existence.

3. Babies did not just suddenly appear in evolution. It was an extremely slow process.

You cannot prove the existence of God. Just like you cannot prove the existence of unicorns. Until there is actually living proof that someone saw or found evidence that goes beyond a doubt, you cannot prove the existence of God.
Posted by Zaephou 2 months ago
nice troll
Posted by TheAccuser 2 months ago
Babies are ugly and highly unpleasant. All of Usertitle's arguments are emotion-based and highly subjective. Some people dislike flowers, thunderstorms and babies. Out of the three, I only like flowers, and they evolved bright colors to attract pollinating insects.
Posted by JimShady 2 months ago
I am a theist, and I condone Usertitle's arguement. Whenever you pull that flower crap, people can easily refute you. There are far better ways to argue God's existence. You are making us believers look stupid. Please don't debate for God unless you have a firm ground. If anything you are turning people away...