Orwell84
stephen.barron

The existence of God

Orwell84

Con

For years now I have study many things pertaining to our world, how it works, how it moves. As I researched throughout this time I never laid a single barrier, I went as far as searching things that would make little girls cry at night, grown men have nightmares. On a lighter note I also researched a great deal pertaining to the dichotomy between love and fear. So i'm curious to those whom do not believe, if god is not real why do we feel such "spiritual"/emotional connections with every action we take? Also with the undoubtable size of the Universe and all the multiples of billions spent by private organizations to suppress information such as the Fibonacci sequence, the movement of rotation and orbit of the planets, stars, Galaxies etc. with such unfathomable characteristics before all of us how can you just say there is no God.
stephen.barron

Pro

you are against the motion
Orwell84

Con

Orwell84 forfeited this round.
stephen.barron

Pro

stephen.barron forfeited this round.
Orwell84

Con

Orwell84 forfeited this round.
stephen.barron

Pro

stephen.barron forfeited this round.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Why would you seriously suggest billions are spent to suppress the Fibonacci sequence.
Posted by Tophatdoc 2 years ago
Tophatdoc
I think you meant to take the Pro side if you arguing for the existence of a god. Good luck with your debate.