LifeLightI
brontoraptor

The existence of an afterlife.

LifeLightI has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

LifeLightI

Pro

If life and death happen regardless of what we do or think, then what is the aftermath? Don't you think that if you were born, and given a soul out of no where that in the end there will be a judgment day/afterlife.
brontoraptor

Con

What if in this afterlife Alkah gives you to me as my reward? What would we do together?

Talk about how you feel? Dance? You'd inspire me? What would happen?
LifeLightI

Pro

If the afterlife you speak of is in regards to Islam. Then you will have your choice of females if you make it to paradise. You can have whatever you wish, and this concept is universal.
brontoraptor

Con

Pro:

"If the afterlife you speak of is in regards to Islam. Then you will have your choice of females if you make it to paradise. You have whatever you wish, and this concept is universal."

Well I want you with that sexy hijab on, so why don't you give me your phone number and we get started. Why wait? I'll tell Allah all kinds of great things about you and intercede as a male witness. Can you cook?
Posted by zenobia 1 year ago
zenobia
lol you can't make a move on your opponent, you're disqualified. She wins, there's an afterlife :) so I get to choose whatever man I want right? its only fair :* <3
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
I wasn't trolling...I just know what I like. Can you not handle a man being honest?
Posted by LifeLightI 1 year ago
LifeLightI
@C_e_e You may make a new posting, and challenge me if you like for my post was trolled upon. :)
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Everyone shut your hole. I'm busting a move on the op and going to make her a good protective mate one day. Now shut your holes and get out of the way. B-)
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
why you not talking about me noobs, you dont have questions you need answered?
Posted by C_e_e 1 year ago
C_e_e
I'll make a new debate that allows 72 hours, if needed, to respond to the postings. And, I'll also set it to have the maximum character allowance -- 10,000.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Give me your phone number
Posted by KthulhuHimself 1 year ago
KthulhuHimself
Hhmmmm; inner contemplation regarding whether or not to accept this challenge. The question of an afterlife is too ambiguous to be debated in a 1v1 manner, in my opinion; an open discussion would be more fitting in my opinion.
Posted by C_e_e 1 year ago
C_e_e
When I made a debate there was an option to choose 24, 48, 72 hours time to respond to the previous post. Do you remember what you chose?
Posted by LifeLightI 1 year ago
LifeLightI
@C_e_e I didn't put a limit on this debate, type what you like, and once you post, an answer will be given.
Thank You!