thethief
Spedman

The failure of big H

thethief

Pro

I have major issues with Netanyahu and the current aggression against legit Palestine land. The abused become the assailants. If Big H had got the job done, I think it would be fair to argue that the world would be a better and safer place right now.
Spedman

Con

While I think your argument may just be a stupid joke I accept your challenge.
By big H I am assuming you mean Hitler. So I guess you are Anti-Semitic which is hard to take seriously in this debate. Anyway, with all do respect Hamas did attack Israel first. The reason Israel has less casualties is because it can basically shoot down most rockets coming its way and Hamas is using HUMAN SHIELDS even though the civilians in the city were warned to get out of their homes before it was bombed. Netanyahu is a little aggressive, but he is a good leader.
Israel was founded in a territory that was given to the Jews by the British(land they owned). So the Big H's enemy gave the people he persecuted some of their own land.
Palestine didn't like this so they started fighting Israel even though it was the British who gave them the land. Ever since Israel has been defending themselves from threats all over the Middle East.
thethief

Pro

thethief forfeited this round.
Spedman

Con

Spedman forfeited this round.
thethief

Pro

thethief forfeited this round.
Spedman

Con

Spedman forfeited this round.
Posted by Artican 2 years ago
Artican
I believe thethief is referring to Hitler.
Posted by 64bithuman 2 years ago
64bithuman
A Google search yielded a rapper, proving yet again that 90% of the world's adjective/letter combinations are being be used as a rap nicknames.
Posted by mendel 2 years ago
mendel
Who in the world is the big h?