Tsalaz01
Kent_Hovind

The federal government ought to fund a woman's right to place maple syrup in her tittys

Kent_Hovind has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Debating Period

Tsalaz01

Pro

I have low blood sugar, And I love sucking on tits, So I STAND IN FIRM AFFIRMATION OF THE RESOULTION THAT The federal government ought to fund a woman's right to place maple syrup in her titties. By the way it helps kids, Because it is a better to give kids sugar and more nutrients
Kent_Hovind

Con

Were you there?
Tsalaz01

Pro

Listen up nibba, Maple syrup is some good stuff. Are against babies nutrients? It's good for babies, It's good for my girl and it's good for me. You believe women can be slaves if they're pregnant, You can side me on this topic. Your turn bb 😙😙
Posted by asta 5 days ago
asta
Why can't a woman pay for it herself?