NoahCrays
Sunkenbuckle

The flat Earth

Sunkenbuckle has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

NoahCrays

Pro

People still argue that the Earth is round even with the overwhelming evidence that it is flat. The Earth has been proven flat multiple times. Just like the moon landing that the U.S government had faked, this is just another example of fake news. The physics that we are shown growing up is all manipulated math to lie to us. This entire hoax was made by the reptilian shapeshifters that make up the Clinton foundation. The illuminati has passed down this for years. Why else are people not allowed to travel to Antarctica? The shape shifting reptilian have gotten their instruction from the aliens to tell us lies to scare us from learning. This is why the Earth is flat.
Sunkenbuckle

Con

Noah, I would like to know where you find your sources, and hopefully, you show your proof later on in the debate. However, what you have said has no backing at all, and no logical person would believe your claims and the things you have said have made me question where you get your belief system. I do however accept your debate.
NoahCrays

Pro

I would like to back up my facts with the fact that the moon is a hologram created by the Chinese to bankrupt the U.S. A recent poll from Buzzfeed shows that 2/3 people believe in this theory. Breitbart also showed that 7/8 people believe in this. If we are ignorant enough to believe the moon is actually real, I can not help you. You guys talk about all of the "evidence" that you guys supposedly have, but I have seen any of it. I have done the research and all the numbers add up. The Earth is flat. Saying that the Earth i s round is also like saying that global warming is real. All of this is a hoax. We have to open our eyes people. Many politicians have hinted at the Earth being flat also. Why do you think we are not allowed to travel to Antarctica? They don't want us to find the truth. Thank you for accepting this debate.
Posted by glommypediment 1 year ago
glommypediment
Even as Breitbart (notable to behold the German spelling), et al, follows the black tide of nihilism, constantly, like a shadow, so too does the rational account of all things. Thus, this too offers one extraordinary resistance to the captivation. Even if only through another lie, infinitely more arbitrary and feeble than the common or master discourse.
Posted by NoahCrays 1 year ago
NoahCrays
If you guys want evidence, go to Breitbart, Buzzfeed, or The flat earth society.org. Hopefully I can open your eyes and show you who the true enemy is... We can not let the shapeshifters or illuminati control us anymore.
Posted by Akira_shai 1 year ago
Akira_shai
I hope you are a troll. Also your information is invalid, hopefully you can show evidence in later posts.
Posted by Akira_shai 1 year ago
Akira_shai
Posted by glommypediment 1 year ago
glommypediment
Isn't the willingness to spread this "information", and to present oneself as a true believer, something worth looking into of its own account? Strictly speaking, what does it meant to claim to know that the earth is round? One has seen pictures.

The wide-spread phenomenon of Flat Earth Alien Antarcticaists points to something that is a going on. Also, strictly speaking, one doesn't know why these people are subscribing to these views.
Posted by WackyBisexual 1 year ago
WackyBisexual
I'm sorry, are you joking? If you are not joking then I am legitimately angry at whoever failed to raised you and failed to teach you the basic principle that the earth is not flat. I know that sounds cruel, but I hate when false information is spread.
Posted by glommypediment 1 year ago
glommypediment
correction: appreciate, not appropriate
Posted by glommypediment 1 year ago
glommypediment
It wasn't my intention to suggest that, though I appropriate why one might think so.

It just made me ponder the nature and limits of debate. Especially here, where features of the landscape are being talked about, rather than looked at.

My comment, also, was serious. Lately people have simply been calling exhaust fumes by another name, suddenly they are creation of the evil and crazy aliens of Antarctica, they are "chemtrails". But the difference between the apparent and the true isn't only one of names. For instance, does the earth move or stand still? Truly? That is not so simple to answer adequately.
Posted by NoahCrays 1 year ago
NoahCrays
For all of you asking if I am serious, I am a real flat earther. I do not understand why people think that this is a "troll" because there is loads of evidence to prove everything that I have already stated.
Posted by glommypediment 1 year ago
glommypediment
Maybe what the vulgar call 'curved' is truly the "flat"?