raviahlawat823
Kylar

The friendship of Narendra Modi and Barack Obama can tackle terrorism?

raviahlawat823

Pro

Hello, I am your friend Ravi is here to debate with you on a exciting topic.
I am in favour side. I thinks that the friendship of narendra modi and barack Obama can tackle terrorism.
because the terrorist activities in Indian subcontinent damage the life of people and because of this the superpower is helping India to overcome this obstacle. I have much more for the next round also.........
please accept the debate challenge.
Kylar

Con

I accept the challenge and look forward to a great debate. I believe Nadreena Modi and Obama could tackle terrorism, but both countries have work to do. I'll explain more in round 2
Good luck, let's have a great debate my friend :)
raviahlawat823

Pro

raviahlawat823 forfeited this round.
Kylar

Con

As my worthy friend and opponett has forfeited, I will now post my Round II Arguments :). No hard feelings on the forfeiture my friend whatsoever :).
Now, for my Round II arguments.

The Republic of India, first of all, I grant you has a great new leader in PM Narendra Modi, don't get me wrong, he will be a great leader for many years to come. However, he has a lot to tackle, and even with Obama, he should sort out India's problem alone. He has to deal with the Kashmir problem, and sign a truce with Pakistan on that, granting Kashmir nationhood, but that is a debate for another time :).

He also needs to tackle the growing problem of Christian persecution, which is proving to be a scourge in some of the newer states of India, and grant freedom of religion to all in India, and crack down on those that persecute other religions.

Modi also has the Bodoland problem to adress. There are a growing number of people in Bodoland that want independence from the state they are in: Brug Najbla, and to become a soverign nation. Others want statehood in India, which would make it India's 30th state if passed.

In summary, Modi could work with Obama to tackle terrorism, and their friendship is strong, but Modi needs to fix some bigger issues in his own nation first :).
Back to you my friend.
raviahlawat823

Pro

you should be careful about the debate.you have written these lines. this can affect your overall impression.
"I accept the challenge and look forward to a great debate. I believe Nadreena Modi and Obama could tackle terrorism, but both countries have work to do. I'll explain more in round 2."
I am in favour side and you also in favour side.
please go threw your arguments again because there is lot of mistakes.
can you tell me you are in which side pro or con? by your arguments this seems to be pro.
I am in pro side and you also in pro side. what is the discussion is about. you have also written these lines.take a look:
Modi could work with Obama to tackle terrorism, and their friendship is strong, but Modi needs to fix some bigger issues in his own nation first.
Kylar

Con

My sincere apolgies, friend and thank you again for this great debate :).
Permit me to continue :).
I believe firmly that Modi and Obama can work together...but they have major issues to resolve first. Obama must solve America's problems first, and Modi must solve India's.
Then they can work together on terrorism.
Thanks for the debate :).