GodSands
Tatarize

The full hypothesis on Christianity and Satanism is clear. Atheists are just in between.

GodSands

Pro

Any Christian who has clicked on this I would click back and not read this. Trust me you do not want to read it.

- Listen to this while reading my argument.

I just watched a clip on two Satanist's being interviewed. It was disturbing to say the least. I would advise no Christian to watch it! But even the weakest Christian can bring down the strongest Satanist.

Firstly I noticed that the two Satanist's seemed very controlled, robotic and animated. They talked with no emotions and did not laugh once.
Satanist's believe that there is no good or evil. At all. For example they believe Hitler was neither good or evil for killing 6 million Jews. Where as we normal people would see that as a immoral act, Satanist's see it as down to the interval. It was Hitler's choose and if he wants to kill 6 million Jews, then that is fine. This is outrageous and dangerous.

Like the Christian Church there is a satanic church which has many different sermonises. There are 3 main ones:

Sex orgy
Destruction
Black magic practice.

They think they know evolution is real and that we came from a swamp! They said it like this, "We are from a swamp of soot, and that we evolved from there."

I can even see why now that atheists are trying to make some sense out of evolution. Even though it is completely wrong. The atheist is using parts from God and parts from the Devil.

Like evolution can not make moral rules through slow processes of change, the Satanist's agree there is no moral rules. No good or no evil. Like I said you are using the truth from either side. God who created morals and evolution thought up by the Devil.

This is very dark and evil. There is the good and evil side just like the movie Star Wars. The dark side and the light side of the force. The people in between are not like Jedi's. (Christians or Satanist's) But are like normal folk.

Because you are made from God you would now knowing both sides turn to God and trust in Jesus Christ.

It is all like this:

Satanist's: - Devil does not exist - there are not moral rules and no good or evil - there believe in evolution, but say it in vain - there is no God.

Atheists: - There is no Devil - there are moral rules and there is good and evil - they believe in evolution, but say it with the works of God using science - there is not God.

Christians: - There is the Devil - there are moral rules and there is good and evil - they believe there is no evolution and say it in vain - God exists.

Can you see the Patten? I say unto you atheists. Join Jesus say become to know God. You are delusional by the Devil.

No wonder why Maya9 wanted me to go away and be gone of this site. Now I know.

If you are a Christian and did read this, pray to God right now. Stay strong.

This was not what I expected to find. I thought I knew it. I clearly did not. And that I hate Satanist's. I am sorry to you all atheists for mocking you. At least you have stayed strong in the middle. But now come unto Jesus Christ and be saved.

Thank you. It would be ideal to debate if I did not debate an Satanist's like Maya9. I will forfeit and not read the reply if that's to happen.

Again thank you. Atheists.
Tatarize

Con

I have posted the video he's referring to.

That said, the topic is wrong. Satanism as such is LaVeyan Satanism which is actually atheistic. You're typical LaVeyan Satanist is a teenage atheist with parent issues. Atheists aren't inbetween. Atheists are simply those people who do not accept the existence of God. We do not believe in the existence of God.

Doubting the unproven is not midway between wrong and stupid, it's a perfectly reasonable and rational acceptance of your positions based on the preponderance of evidence (no evidence for God, no belief).
GodSands

Pro

For me to understand you. Refer to my points. However I did see for points here.

"You're typical LaVeyan Satanist is a teenage atheist with parent issues." Surely do not say killing is not good or bad. Killing 6 million Jews is nothing to you then?

That is messed up. You think the Devil is there God and my God is the Devil. -- People listen, this is simperly not true. God is God the Devil is the Devil.

"You're typical LaVeyan Satanist is a teenage atheist with parent issues." --You a typical teenager atheist with issues which can not be answered. Unless you either go either way Good or Bad. I could say to a Satanist (As they do not believe in good or evil): Is it good or evil to be Christian? They will say, "neither" I would relpy, "Whats your problem then?" But I can say, "is it evil to be a Satanist." And they will say, "it is not." I will reply again and say, "whats the problem the?"

Leave me alone in that case Satenist and be a Christian. You would be wrong moralily from a atheists veiw but right in evolution is a atheist view. Can you not see atheists are in the middle? There are two side to everything that is right. So atheists are the most wrong in understanding here. You are the piggy in the middle. The Christian is trying to throw you the ball to the athiest who is standing still, evermore the Satanist is blocking the Christians ball pass. So that you will not give in to Christ. I say move and catch the pass.

The evidence for God is clear you just accept half of the truth. God id just not part of that half. And you accept half of the lies from the Satanists. That evolution is rea and the Big Bang banged. I know that a Satanist will also say that I lie. But think who believe killing 6 million Jews is ok? And who believes that you should hunt down a person who caused you halm? Who believes you should not turn a cheek. Because you will run out of cheeks to turn?

The only thing you should turn is your back on athiestisum and turn to Christ. Because Jesus is the only way to life.
This is all I have to say right now.
Tatarize

Con

You repeatedly assign credit for the death of 6 million Jews to Satanism. That's Nazism. They took a lot of the vitriol from Lutheran antisemitism and the general hatred for Jews in Europe, largely as Christ-killers, and parlayed that into the Holocaust. The Nazis were nominally Catholic. They allowed religious diversity but the party platform was explicitly Christian and the most of the lead people were Catholic.

I don't believe in God or the Devil and neither do Laveyan Satanists. They are largely just using a provocative name to attract attention to their philosophy of indulgence and themselves.

On one side you have a religion based on belief in the Bible on the other you have a provocatively named religion based on a rather trite philosophy. I'm not only active on this forum but active in a broad range of different places on a wide range of topics, I've run into Satanists before. They are almost always teenage, male, atheists, with Christian parents who they want to piss off.

Satanists have never been a large group. Even the Christian Satanists like the Hell Fire club have never been remotely popular. But, more importantly, they aren't the other extreme with atheists in the center. Atheism is not accepting a belief that there is a god. That's not in between anything. That's simply not accepting your premises.

You attribute to Satanism the evils of Christian Nazism and I'd assume some good deeds of Christians and say atheists are in the middle. That's insulting, stupid, and wrong on a number of different levels.

Atheism isn't in between anything. "

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply an admission of the obvious. In fact, "atheist" is a term that should not ever exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non astrologer" or a "non-alchemist". We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs. An atheist is simply a person who believes that the 260 million Americans (87 percent of the population) claiming to "never doubt the existence of God" should be obliged to present evidence for his existence-and, indeed, for his BENEVOLENCE, given the relentless destruction of innocent human beings we witness in the world each day." --Sam Harris, "Letter to a Christian Nation".
GodSands

Pro

Like I have said in the comment section, it is that you still have not decided on you path in which you feel there is a answer. For you. Why try so hard to find an answer for evolution and the Big Bang when they are long gone? Or why do you try to justify that God does not exist when you are only one of many humans? What I am trying to do is make you step out of your atheist life with out coming to Christ or become a Devil worshiper.

I am trying to make you see the world like an agnostic who knows all what Jesus offers and all what Satan offers and to show how confused atheists are. Like you zoom out of your life to see the bigger picture.

You have faith in Christians that good and evil exist and science can answer, you have faith in Satanist's that evolution and the Big Bang exists and that there is no God or Devil. I have pointed out all the main topics to life and where is the atheists?

Devil Worshiper also believe in magic and voodoo.

This concludes that you must have some part in the Christian faith and some in the Satanist's faith.

You, as you call your self an atheist you believe in good and evil, no God or Devil, you believe in science and evolution as well as the Big Bang. You do not believe in magic or voodoo.

Where does this now leave you? It leaves you with a split decision whether you will lose and gain

This is what the Satanist's know:

Forget about the moral and immoral values of life. That you will continue to belief in evolution and the Big Bang. You will also inherit magic practices into your life as well as voodoo. And keep your believe there is no God or Devil.

Or this is what Christians know:

You can carry on saying that there is good and evil in the world, believe that science is a creative way to discover our world and universe as it is now. You will drop your belief in evolution and the Big Bang. And welcome God into your life, as well as Jesus Christ.

The Christians and Satanist's have the opposite views on life. And the atheist has a mix of both. Is that clear?

Two quotes what sums up either faith.

Christians agree with: Treat others how you will want to be treated (The first 5 books of the Bible is about that. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy)

Satanist's agree with: Treat others how another would treat you. (That you need to be good to your self before you can unto others)

Evolution:
is made up of science with in a micro level. What atheists have done is tried to stretch the science which can not explain evolution into doing so, into a macro level. This is why evolution is such a odd and unfixed out topic, such questions still are unexplained, as how did none living matter turn into living matter? Or how does one creature get to another with out mentioning a volume of time? Since Satanist's believe in magic from the Devil and not science from God they will say evolution how is should be said.

It is guided by Satan through his magic. I am going to say no to that and say science exists and that God made the universe in 6 days. 6009 years ago.

Big Bang:
The Big Bang is another magic event, in conclusion we all know nothing makes nothing. Yet atheists still want to add in science to the theory by saying maybe something created the Big Bang beside God. If you were going to have God creating the Big Bang, I would rather there be no God at all. God has nothing to do with magic or the Big Bang.
This too is stretching science in the impossible. That the Big Bang (if you choose to believe that) was created by magic by the Devil.

Good and evil:
In the Christian world view, we know there is good and evil in that God is good and we are evil. And that is that in a nut shell. Where as the Satanic worshipers have the opposite view, they know that doing and saying what ever you want is normal, and the Devil made the universe so that you can be self pleasing and greedy, selfish and plan naughty. And make your self know that you are those things. They will say that if you trust in Jesus Christ for eternal life you might as well not have lived at all. The Satanist knows there is not an afterlife. But I know there is. The Christian knows there is. Just trust in Jesus and ask God for forgiveness. If you believe that there is good and evil is this world and that it is more important than having no God or Devil and having no evolution or Big Bang, then Jesus Christ is for you. However if you would rather think the Big Bang and evolution is more important than having good and evil and having God, then Sataistism is for you. By this you share partly of the Satanic view that for example neither having sex before marriage is good or evil, evermore you do not share that killing is good where as the Satanic would say it is neither good or evil. With out the law, LaVeyan said that they would kill for there pleasure. Its either no sex before marriage and you do not agree with killing or you agree with sex at any stage and you agree with killing is human nature and normal. Either one, not both.

Afterlife:
God promised that he will give ever lasting life to the trust worthily in Christ Jesus. In the everlasting life God offers, you will be able to do all that you have wanted to do. In the eye of goodness. If it was free run or lift 100 tons and throw in 100 miles to designing your own pet and God will make it be. From that to exploring the universe in the way you have always wanted. You will have access to time travel. You will not feel pain as nothing will hurt but all feelings will be pleasant. If that was to jump off a cliff edge to stumping your toe. Your knowledge will be so good you could live with no sight and still know what's going on as if you could see. There will be no boredom as there is no feeling of time. You will be given new bodies, attractive and strong bodies, you will look very attractive as you will be able to choose how you look. You will be able to choose your body. If that was big and strong to muscular, lean and cut. And for the girls reading. Your will be able to choose a perfect body for your self.

The new earths surrounding like mountains, hills, country side, forests and seas will be 100's of times better to this earth that you can not imagine.

The most pleasant thing of all will be that you will be in the presents of God will Jesus at Gods right hand side.

Summing up:
That what Satanist's think is that heaven is on earth and that what's the point in heaven? They expose and please them self's inwards from the worlds resources.
Christians think that you should please your self outwards by being kind and helping, good and not evil. And that when none believes die the Devil will please him self of those who did not trust in Christ Jesus. The devil will explore you in the ways he wants, which will please him.

Who is a Christian?:
A Christian is a follower of Christ Jesus. In that he/she will not sin to please himself. But sin in the eye of the devil by making him/her go last and by putting others first. He/she will repent as soon as he/she knows what they have done was evil. They will dig out all the evil in their lives from the bottom of their hearts before they sleep. They will trust in Jesus until they are dead.

People lie about being Christian:
People will say,"I am a Christian because I go to church and help my neighbour take out the bins." This does not define a Christian. If you kill, hate, cheat, lie, believe in God, steal or do any sin you are no Christian. You need to trust in Jesus above all else. Adolfo Hitler lied.

Ending here with this:
True pleasure come through not being distracting unto your final goal. Sin is not pleasure but a distraction from pleasure. Knowing God exists and knowing there is hope is true pleasure. A Christian is fighting between good and evil, Athists are fighting between Christianity and Satanism.

Thank Tatarize. And all else too
Tatarize

Con

Listen to poem while reading. --->

GodSands, there is no indecision in my position. Until there's a shred of evidence suggesting that the existence of God is even a possibility I don't believe it. I'm not fence sitting or indecisive. Your religion is utter BS. It's nonsensical and stupid. It would take some damned good evidence or a tragic headwound to get me to believe in a talking snake and magic trees. Everything you say is nonsensical drivel.

Satanists largely follow a philosophy that anybody could derive without giving anything a lick of thought. It's largely just a name and consists of a pathetic attempt to be shocking. There is no God and there is no Devil. You're trying to suppose a bizarre false dichotomy, that presupposes the Christian worldview. I'm not torn between the two because they only sit there in your delusional mind.

Clearly you're trapped between accepting Thor or Loki and don't want to admit your position is in between. But, you must choose!

Atheism isn't in between anything, it's not accepting the premise that there is no God.

Christianity is a nonsense driven only by the stick and carrot without any reason to suppose it's true.

Satanism is a gimmick, a trite philosophy and a flashy name, now buy this book. *sigh*

--

Agnostics are simply atheists without balls.

Satanists have no claim to evolution, the big bang, or pointing out that God's are imaginary friends.

Satanists aren't devil worshipers. Some believe in magic, I don't know about voodoo.

Magic and voodoo are complete crap, whether spell cast or god performed.

I believe in morality, science, evolution, cosmology.

This isn't a split decision. The evidence supports these things and so I believe them.

The golden rule predates Christianity. It isn't mentioned in any of the first five books.

There's no difference between micro and macroevolution. It's a made up attempt to suppose the mechanism is different when it's exactly the same thing over varying distributions of time.

The transition between life and non-life isn't evolution proper. Any explanation will heavily rely on evolutionary principles but the question is slightly beyond the given range.

Matter isn't living or nonliving. Matter is matter. Whether it serves to function as a living organism with other matter is slightly important but you're giving the impression that the matter is somehow imbued with life.

One creature never becomes another creature. The gene pool for a given population constantly changes and shifts and the typical and successful individual from that population becomes highly dissimilar to one from isolated populations and previous populations.

Science isn't from God. there is no god.

Satanists don't believe in Satan. They believe in calling themselves Satanists because it's like so totally badass.

The universe is 13.73 billion years old, not 6009. Further, according to Usher's calculation the world was created in Oct. 4004 BC and this being February 2009 makes the world 6011 and several months old (don't try to do the math yourself you're going to forget a number of things, just take my word for it).

The Big Bang isn't magic. And you finally say something I can completely agree with: "If you were going to have God creating the Big Bang, I would rather there be no God at all. God has nothing to do with magic or the Big Bang." -- Thank you for that. Those are statements I can definitely get behind.

There is no afterlife.

--

I'm actually offended by your suggestion that Evolution is part of satanism. Not because you're trying to blight evolution with the accusation, but because that's giving Satanism way too much credit. Evolution is awesome and Satanism is trite.

--

My opponent never really addressed the topic or the arguments on the topic. His claims were largely boldfaced lies and his own odd misapprehension of how the world works. This debate served only to allow him to rehash his odd and flawed ideas. Please vote accordingly, as I properly addressed the topic and my opponents odd delusions.
Posted by Tatarize 8 years ago
Tatarize
How odd.

It's released by Tim himself, I'd think. Eh.
Posted by Harlan 8 years ago
Harlan
Listening to:

"F**k land, I'm on a boat, motherf**ker (motherf**ker)
F**k trees, I climb buoys, motherf**ker (motherf**ker)
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherf**ker (yeah)
This boat engine make noise, motherf**ker"

While reading:

"I can even see why now that atheists are trying to make some sense out of evolution. Even though it is completely wrong. The atheist is using parts from God and parts from the Devil."

Doesn't make much sense, to be honest.
Posted by Harlan 8 years ago
Harlan
Ah, your youtube video isn't available anymore. It just gives you a list of related videos... first on the list is the SNL digital short "I'm on a boat", a rap about being on a boat featuring T-Pain.

I decided to make do and listen to that while I read your argument. "I'm on a motherf*cking boat!".
Posted by Tatarize 8 years ago
Tatarize
Beem0r, all real knowers know that timecube is so much more coherent.
Posted by beem0r 8 years ago
beem0r
10 pages of GodSands?
Sound like timecube.com with a different viewpoint.
Posted by s0m31john 8 years ago
s0m31john
Oh no, it's not about the topic of the 10 pages, it's about how you seem to just barely have a grasp on the English language.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Yeah tourcher for tha atheists.
Posted by s0m31john 8 years ago
s0m31john
10 pages of your writing, that would be horrible.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Sure say that when you see my 10 page (so far) essay on this topic.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 8 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
"GodSands
So If God is dead, who killed God?"

Mistress Reason.
Vote Placed by Tatarize 7 years ago
Tatarize
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by Molokoplus 8 years ago
Molokoplus
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by TFranklin62 8 years ago
TFranklin62
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by resolutionsmasher 8 years ago
resolutionsmasher
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by Alex 8 years ago
Alex
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 8 years ago
rougeagent21
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
GodSandsTatarizeTied
Vote Placed by radeon 8 years ago
radeon
GodSandsTatarizeTied