lnhsjayhawk
UncleNasty

The game flapping bird is to hard

UncleNasty
Started: 1/28/2014 Category: Games

lnhsjayhawk

Pro

I personally believe that the game flapping bird is to hard. I mean, can't we have power ups or something? It sure would save a lot of raging.
UncleNasty

Con

I believe the game is sufficiently hard enough to compel people to keep playing and for high scores to actually mean something.

[Content edited by moderator]
lnhsjayhawk

Pro

Indeed Uncle Nasty, the game is hard. (Aka Roman the now 27 year old). Anyway, my argument still stands, as it has not been attacked. The game is still way to hard. Vote Pro.
UncleNasty

Con

I believe the game Flappy Birds is not too hard due to the fact that there are many people who have achieved very high scores on the game while only playing for a short period of time. The highest i've seen is 34 which is very impressive. The game features only one button to which a player can press, so the reason some people would believe it is hard, is only because they are not good at it. Vote Con
lnhsjayhawk

Pro

I believe the game is hard, and as you stated in your rebuttal, the high score of 34 is "Impressive". Now, if 34 is an impressive score in ANY Game, then the game is obviously to hard. I also use the fact that there are no powerups at all in the game, and no guides to help you achieve your goal. It offers you no help at all, and for these reasons and many more I urge a Pro ballot in today's debate.
UncleNasty

Con

The game does offer help to players at the very beginning by telling the player "get ready" and "tap"- to go up. If you can't get your evidence straight then how are we to trust anything you say. The game also offers no real goal. Players play the game to pass the time and for pure entertainment. Again I state that the game has only one button, so one would not need a guide on how to tap the screen. And if you do need help there are some links here that will help out.

vic-frdnz.blogspot.com/2014/01/flappy-bird-cheats-and-tricks.htmlR06;
gamewise.co " Games " Flappy BirdR06;
For my use of evidence and reason I urge people to vote Con.
Posted by Coding_Is_My_Hobby 8 months ago
Coding_Is_My_Hobby
My friend got 89 :P
Posted by kbub 8 months ago
kbub
flappy bird* I believe.
Posted by bro20 8 months ago
bro20
im not debating on this but it is majorly hard and yet soo addictive but also popular. i walk into school and evryone is playing it. what has life come too ...
Vote Placed by kbub 8 months ago
kbub
lnhsjayhawkUncleNastyTied
Reasons for voting decision: I do not vote for those who use the word f****t.
Vote Placed by Matt_L 8 months ago
Matt_L
lnhsjayhawkUncleNastyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sources go to Con for using them. And arguments also go to Con for showing a better understanding of the game.