harrytruman
Lexus

The gay people are NOT trying to take over the world.

harrytruman

Pro

In this debate, I will be arguing that the gay people are not trying to take over the world, so first off, why am I making this debate, well, some people actually think, or say, that the gay people are trying to take over the world, doesn't make sense to you? Good, that means you haven't drank the coolaid, yet. Let's get started.
How are the gay people going to be United for one cause under a militia, I never heard of the gay militia, so who is going to organize this, how is this fantasy figure going to unify the gay people, how many gay people would go along with this? Who is going to finance something like this, won't people get suspicious with all these gay people buying guns, won't people notice if large sums of gay people all move to one area to rally, how do they get time off their jobs, how is the 1% of society that is gay going to over throw everyone else plus the military.
Lexus

Con

I accept, and I will be defending the idea that gay people are attempting to take over the world.

First, I observe that there is a fundamental difference between taking control of a system and revolting against the system as a means to take control - my argument will say that gay people are attempting to take control by democratic or legal avennues, NOT that they are taking control via revolution or a militant means.

Thanks.
harrytruman

Pro

"First, I observe that there is a fundamental difference between taking control of a system and revolting against the system as a means to take control - my argument will say that gay people are attempting to take control by democratic or legal avennues, NOT that they are taking control via revolution or a militant means."
Hmm, ok, present your case for this please?
Lexus

Con

The fundamental idea of a representative government means that people can represent the issues of their constituents ... those vested in politics want to climb the political capital, even if they are gay. Therefore, they are trying to take over the world by gaining control - but this isn't a bad or amoral thing...

Okay my opponent's case is just that it's not feasible. Okay, sure, why not? That doesn't mean they aren't trying ... so, just ignore his argument.
harrytruman

Pro

"The fundamental idea of a representative government means that people can represent the issues of their constituents ... those vested in politics want to climb the political capital, even if they are gay. Therefore, they are trying to take over the world by gaining control - but this isn't a bad or amoral thing...

Okay my opponent's case is just that it's not feasible. Okay, sure, why not? That doesn't mean they aren't trying ... so, just ignore his argument. "
I will admit, our government has been over run by stupidity, and this includes the gay movement, everyone is going with it because they think it is some form of humanitarian cause, but it is not. It has also been proven that our brains have been shrinking since 20,000 years ago, in your face atheists, evolution is going backwards even though it does not exist! Anyway, I do not believe that the media being controlled by the whole politically correct idiocy in some form of highly calibrated coup, quite the opposite, I believe that the media is over run by stupidity, but this is decentralized.
Lexus

Con

Um what... This isn't a place for you to soapbox about some nonsensical beliefs about atheism it's for the topic ...
harrytruman

Pro

No really, our brains are at the stupidest they've been in the history of the world.
Lexus

Con

Well of course - because it made the affirmative's case!
harrytruman

Pro

I don't know what that means.
Lexus

Con

Vote however you want - you have free choice and as long as you give a decently long RFD nobody will remove it because it's 'too much on [their] workload'.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
No, were at our dumbest.
Posted by AngryBlogger 1 year ago
AngryBlogger
Pro is actually wrong.

Our brains are growing. After years and years, our brains have proven to much larger than our ancestors. This has been studied and confirmed multiple times.

Also, we are not taking a step back in evolution as well, but going forward in evolution (although we have reached a point now, where we won't see a noticeable change in humans until approximately 200 years or more). Again, this has been confirmed and studied, also this has no relevancy of the debate.

I have not voted yet, but might place my vote when I read over the debate again. I personally will say NO, the gays are NOT trying to take over the world (including any system). Any such claim that they are is hog wash.

However, since the pro did not really make any strong arguments, and the con did.. I will more than likely place my vote for con tho, I do not agree with his arguments.
Posted by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
The name if the United States is the United States. I'm Pro
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Fortunately, I'm not reasonable. Make it 4 rounds, and I'll accept.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
I don't think anyone reasonable claims that gays are trying to overthrow the world.