backwardseden
Rightreform

The god of the bible is categorically, unconditionally, and conclusively evil

backwardseden

Pro

The god of the bible has freely admitted that he is evil on numerous occasions, so why should anybody believe in him? Actually the better question is, is why would anybody "want" to believe in him? The question is yours to answer if you wish.

In this debate it will be proved that god according to the bible has freely admitted that he is evil, so then the question remains for you to answer is why should you stoop so low and believe in this evil? But it goes much further than mere evil. The bible clearly, without question shows that the bible presents god s pure hate also with his countless ruthless genocides, wars, bloodshed, needless deaths, needless violence, greed, etc etc etc and he's freely admitted to along with evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? I mean come on here. Jealousy from a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing but anger as disguised fear. Then this supreme deity neatly passed down all those emotions so man could learn to hate. Great going god. Great going you for believing in this trash.
god could have easily brought in an era of peace, kindness, love, care for each other etc etc etc rather than all that crap. But nah he chose the other B.S. which proves that he is not worth worshiping and is required to be ousted from power. The sooner the better because he doesn't care about peace or love and never has and never will.
Now since this god guy character has all of these dreaded emotions of hate and evil... it means that he is imperfect. So there's still more problems in believing in this supreme deity. Why believe, bow down to, worship and or idolize a supreme deity that is imperfect?

So your job in this cow poopy doll moo juice robe debate is to prove that the god according to the bible is ---not--- flawlessly evil and give the reason(s) why this is true. It would help if you are well versed in the bible and christianity instead of inventing excuses as nearly all christians do. Because if not, I will destroy you.

Now here are some verses in the bible where god has freely admitted that he is evil.
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. (theevilbible.com) [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

1KI 22: 22-23 “And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. 23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.”

2 Chronicles 18:22,”Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.”

Lamentations 3:38 “Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?”

Jeremiah 18:11 “Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”

Jeremiah 19:3 “And say, Hear ye the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.”

Jeremiah 19:15 “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.”

Jeremiah 23:12 “Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.”

Amos 3:6 “Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?”

Deuteronomy 30: 15 “See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;"

2 Kings 22:16 "Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the words of the book which the king of Judah hath read:"

2 Kings 22:20 "Behold therefore, I will gather thee unto thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered into thy grave in peace; and thine eyes shall not see all the evil which I will bring upon this place.

JU 9:23 “Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:”

Follow up...
I do hope that my opponent is intelligent and educated on god, religion and the bible so that this debate will be a good one and not one to be chucked into the trash!
Rightreform

Con

Can you imagine living in this world without law? Laws are guidelines which are done by a constitution to direct the citizens to do what is right. Each country has different laws. But the goal is the same which is to eliminate wrongdoings.

Legal scholars seek to hope to obtain a deeper understanding of the nature of law, of legal reasoning, legal systems, and of legal institutions. All they have to offer is a theoretical framework of the law.
God is the ultimate Lawgiver
Romans 2:13-15
13For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous. 14Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, 15since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them."
Law means a rule of action. By God"s words and acts they had the means for knowing something of his way, his standards, and this should be the rule of action, or law, for them to follow. By doing so, they could "keep on walking with the true God.

In this debate, Backwardseden has accused the God of the Bible, who goes by the name of Jehovah, of wrongdoing! Of committing evil acts. And for being responsible for the evil acts that are committed.
Backwardseden in gist has asked the same question as Genesis 18:25;

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?"

It is my goal to show you that it is impossible for God to committ an Evil act. For in doing such God would be violating his own laws which are perfect. However, do not be misled for God has reserved judgement for a dying sytem and will punish the wicked

Laws are handed down by God the Judge of the earth in order to protect us from people who want to hurt us. Yes, Jehovah does care about us, and he acts as our savior.

Because he has affection for me, I will rescue him. I will protect him because he knows my name.""PS. 91:14.

Is God guilty of evil?
It is true that God is indirectly responsible for mankinds suffering, by permitting wickedness to happen God speaks of himself as causing wickedness. However, it is none other than Satan along with Adam and Eve who are directly responsible for the evil in the world. (Ge 3:17-19; Ro 5:12) When God speaks of himself as being the source of all things as the light and darkness, peace and evil he demonstrates that he has full control over such things.

Backwardseden is correct to claim that God has used plagues and calamity as an execution of his Judgements.

Yet, Jehovah directly "touched Pharaoh and his household with great plagues because of Sarai, Abram"s wife." (Ge 12:17) God was responsible for the "boils with blisters" that broke out on man and beast during the sixth blow he inflicted upon ancient Egypt. (Ex 9:8-11) He struck presumptuous Miriam with leprosy (Nu 12:9-15), dealt a blow to the illegitimate child of David and Bath-sheba so that it took sick and eventually died (2Sa 12:15-18), and "gave a pestilence in Israel" in David"s day (2Sa 24:15).

All these acts of God were in upholding his name and law, and for the protection, liberation, or fatherly disciplining of his chosen people. King David for example learned from his mistakes. Indeed, he never repeated those serious sins. Years later, he died faithful, his record of integrity firmly sealed in Jehovah"s memory."Heb. 11:32-34. David and Bathsheba also had a son named Solomon. And Jehovah himself did love him. So he sent by means of Nathan the prophet and called his name Jedidiah, for the sake of Jehovah." (2Sa 12:24,"25)

I will make the claim that Jehovah is a righteous and fair Judge and he has Judged fairly and executed punishment in righteofusness! Fairly and accordingly by examining solid evidence, and reading hearts.

Ezek. 7:3,4 The end is now upon you, and I will unleash my anger against you, and I will judge you according to your ways and call you to account for all your detestable deeds. 4 My eye will not feel sorry for you; nor will I feel compassion,+ for I will bring upon you the results of your own ways, and you will suffer the consequences of your detestable deeds.+ And you will have to know that I am Jehovah.

Jerimiah 17:10 I, Jehovah, am searching the heart, Examining the innermost thoughts, To give to each one according to his ways, According to the fruitage of his works.

Jehovah is unlike human Judges he is infallible and he is impartial.

James 1:13
When under trial, let no one say: "I am being tried by God." For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

1Peter 1:17 And if you are calling on the Father who judges impartially+ according to each one"s work, conduct yourselves with fear+ during the time of your temporary residence.

Romans 9:14 What are we to say, then? Is there injustice with God? Certainly not!

Job 34:10 So listen to me, you men of understanding:*
It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly,+
For the Almighty to do wrong!+

Jehovah hates false witnesses and rulers who abuse their power.

Judges 2:18 And when Jehovah did raise up judges+ for them, Jehovah proved to be with the judge, and he saved them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge; for Jehovah would feel regret+ over their groaning because of their oppressors+ and those who were shoving them around.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 There are six things that Jehovah hates;
Yes, seven things that he* detests:
17 Haughty eyes,+ a lying tongue,+ and hands that shed innocent blood,+
18 A heart plotting wicked schemes,+ and feet that run quickly to evil,
19 A false witness who lies with every breath,+
And anyone sowing contentions among brothers.+

Micah 3:1-4
3 I said: "Hear, please, you heads of Jacob
And you commanders of the house of Israel.+
Should you not know what is just?
2 But you hate what is good+ and love what is bad;+
You tear off the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones.+
3 You also eat the flesh of my people+
And strip off their skin,
Smashing their bones, crushing them to pieces,+
Like what is cooked in a pot,* like meat in a cooking pot.
4 At that time they will call to Jehovah for help,
But he will not answer them.
He will hide his face from them at that time,+
Because of their wicked deeds.+

Jehovah has also shows great mercy and Patience

Jonah 3:10
When the true God saw what they did, how they had turned back from their evil ways,+ he reconsidered* the calamity that he said he would bring on them, and he did not bring it

2Peter 3:9 Jehovah* is not slow concerning his promise,+ as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.+

isaiah 1:18 18R39;"Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us," says Jehovah.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
They will be made as white as snow;
Though they are as red as crimson cloth,
They will become like wool.

Throughout the known visible universe his laws are so stable and reliable that, in areas where scientists have knowledge of these laws, they can calculate the movements of the moon, planets, and other celestial bodies with split-second accuracy. One who goes contrary to the physical laws experiences immediate application of their sanctions. Likewise, the moral laws of God are irrevocable and cannot be circumvented or violated with impunity. They are as sure of enforcement as are His natural laws, though the punishment may not be as immediately enforced. "God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap.""Ga 6:7; 1Ti 5:24
backwardseden

Pro

“Can you imagine living in this world without law?” Well here’s the thing… no one should live under god’s laws rules and regulations.
Here’s some of YOUR god’s laws that proves that he is ultimately evil.
Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 “But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.”
The same thing is repeated in Deuteronomy 17: 2-5 “If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
So you come on down here and stone me to death because I am not worshiping YOUR god and because I am trying to sway you from YOUR god. So you are not going to do it? Why not? So since you will not, then you do not follow your god’s laws, rules and regulations. Great going you. Great going god for implementing such a stupid law, rule and regulation that simply cannot possibly be followed except by the utterly stupid. There are thousands of laws, rules and regulations throughout your bible that simply cannot be followed that YOUR god implemented and or tried to implement that are so ridiculous and absurd.

Here’s a charming law...KILLING, TORTURING NON-BELIEVERS: The Bible is clear — people who do not believe in God and Jesus are to be killed and/or tortured: 2 Chronicles 15: 12-13 "And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." What a great god filled with such kindness, love and chocolaty goodness who really wants to enlarge his congregation through peaceful gestures huh? Nope.

Here’s a few laws, rules and regulations about rape that your god favors and LOVES.
Numbers 31 15-18 “And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.” What kind of sick perverted demented animal would make a rape victim marry her attacker? The Mad’s Snappy Answer to Stupid Question’s to that divine question is god the sickened one.

Death to the Rape Victim Deuteronomy 22:23-24 “If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; 24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.” It is clear that God doesn’t give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans “property”.

David’s Punishment – Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God’s “Forgiveness” 2 Samuel 12:11-14 “11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. theevilbible.com [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!
----
Exodus 31:15 “Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.” So much goes for the 10 commandments being followed rightly and justly. I mean come on here! god is an a$$. How many billions work on the sabbath? Hey, your precious jesus did. But hmmmm he was not stoned to death. Wow. So since jesus broke god’s laws, one of many, there’s no way he is the messiah. So christianity is false, christ is false, the NT is false.
----
Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
What if its the reverse and its the child that is abused? Oh nothing happens in god’s world. Wow is YOUR god truly evil. Of course you favor the child.
----
Those are just a few of YOUR god’s true laws. What a great god that only YOU have in power. I mean have you even read YOUR bible? Obviously not. But thankfully YOUR god is NOT in power and does not control others through fear. Because if he was in power, then this world would be a cow spit breathalyzer goo trap that everybody would be forced to be stuck to with lice bandages.

Now would you like a list of a few more of YOUR god’s laws rules and regulations that are such a wonderful mix and are so so so ridiculous? We haven’t touched on slavery, how your god truly hates children, his lovely genocides etc etc etc?

“to direct the citizens to do what is right.” So do you really think god is “right”? That’s a joke. “Right”?

“God is the ultimate Lawgiver” Since you believe this is so, then you follow those laws from above. Are you serious? Yeah YOUR god is ultimately evil.

“By doing so, they could "keep on walking with the true God.” Thankfully that ain’t gonna happen. Rightly. Justly. Your god is losing his following with each passing second. Since 2007 your god has lost 5.1% of his following and atheism has doubled. Google something simple like “decline of christianity” and when I did it right now “about 6,380,000 results popped up. Its not a coincidence that christianity is an utter failure.

“God of the Bible, who goes by the name of Jehovah,” WRONG!!!!! Would you like to take another guess? And this time invent another excuse please. Thank you. Sheesh. I mean do you even know what you are inventing?

Am out of space.
Rightreform

Con

Headlines: US-led coalition killed nearly 500 civilians in one month. www.telegraph.com.uk/news
The rule of Mankind with all their advancements have not been able to solve the world's problems.

Matthew 6:10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth
Who has ever been afraid of going to heaven to be murdered, raped, kidnapped ect...

We need to consider the nature of the environment and the context of the times.
Those who judge the Mosaic Law from the perspective of modern times and cultures are bound to misunderstand it. At that time clear guidelines on proper conduct and manner of worship were needed. It also impressed on them the need for a ransom through God's only begotten son.

During war enemies were to be given a chance to seek peace, Deut. 20:10 woman were to be protected from rape by the Law.
Deut. 21:10-13 Being permitted only to marry a captive woman.
All of God's execution on his enemies, happened after Evidence was taken and reviewed by means of a Trial, and everything was done openly.

Today the United States Sentencing Commission gives their sentencing guidelines to the Federal Courts for a fair punishment, Jehovah also has a set of guidelines for sentencing the wicked. No doubt you have heard 'An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' a symbol of balance between crime and punishment. And Jehovah showed Isreal that their human Judges should not exceed the limit on punishment. Deut. 25:1-3

Deut. 13:9 Deut. 17:2-7 Only prove what they mean.

'not hastily, or in a private manner' The person enticed had not a right to kill the enticer, without a JUDICIAL PROCESS, and the ORDER OF A MAGISTRATE.
and 'his relative, as an informer, was to cast the first stone GIVE TESTIMONY a DEPOSITION along with TWO WITNESSES
Thou shalt kill him- Not privately, which pretense would have opened the door to innumerable murders
It is manifest that what was done in secret could not be legally proved by a single Informer
.
"afterward, the hand of all the people" who then could then proceed with certainty and satisfaction that justice had been done.

In response to the execution of the Moabites, Numbers Continues at chapter 35 verse 33. The earth polluted by the spilled blood of the innocent can be atoned for only by the blood of those spilling it.

1Tim. 1:8 Now we know that the Law is fine if one applies it properly 9 recognizing that law is made, not for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless+ and rebellious, ungodly and sinners, disloyal* and profane, murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, manslayers, 10 sexually immoral people,* men who practice homosexuality,* kidnappers, liars, perjurers, and everything else that is in opposition to the wholesome teaching

It is a fair warning for wicked people who afflict the innocent with pain, suffering, and disasters that God is just and will not tolerate evil deeds!

Proverbs 2:21,22
21 For only the upright will reside in the earth,
And the blameless* will remain in it.
22 As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth,

And the treacherous will be torn away from it.

Leviticus 19:18
'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.
Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I will repay evil"; Wait for the Jehovah, and He will save you.

God's followers cherish life, and they mourn and weep over the loss of it.

Prov. 24:
17Do not rejoice when your enemy falls,
And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles
;
18Or the LORD will see it and be displeased,
And turn His anger away from him.
19Do not fret because of evildoers
Or be envious of the wicked;
20For there will be no future for the evil man

Ezek. 33:11 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways!
if someone who is wicked repents, that person"s former wickedness will not bring condemnation.
15 if they give back what they took in pledge for a loan, return what they have stolen, follow the decrees that give life, and do no evil"that person will surely live; they will not die.

A grand future is held out for all Mankind on all the Earth, residents will find true justice under God's rule.

2Peter 3:13R39;But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11R39;But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace

Isaiah 2:2-4 And many peoples will go and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths." For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4R39;He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples.

Isaiah 25:8. He will swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces."

Isaiah 65:20 "Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child

Isaiah 33:24 And no resident will say: "I am sick."

Isaiah 35:5R39;At that time the eyes of the blind will be opened,
And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.
6R39;At that time the lame will leap like the deer,
And the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy.
For waters will burst forth in the wilderness,
And streams in the desert plain.

Isaiah 65:21-25
R39;They will build houses and live in them,
And they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage.
Nor will they bear children for distress
,
Because they are the offspring made up of those blessed by Jehovah,
The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
The lion will eat straw just like the bull,
And the serpent"s food will be dust.
They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain

Isaia 11:8,9
And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake.
9R39;They will not cause any harm

Or any ruin in all my holy mountain,
Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah
As the waters cover the sea.

John 5:28,29 all who are in their graves will hear his voice
29 and come out
"those who have done what is good will rise to live
backwardseden

Pro

First of all you need to stop this “we” stuff. K? Because its not “we” that believes in YOUR god. Its you that tragically does. You can’t even pay attention to what comes out of the horses maw, namely YOUR god and follow it in which is so typical of the christian who claims that they worship the god in which you clearly do not because you cannot follow his laws, rules and regulations as proved in the previous round.
Regardless, if there is even the slightest, just the nth of a degree of doubt in your belief of this terrorist god according to the bible, then you are an atheist. So is everybody else.

“are bound to misunderstand it” And you think that YOU understand it? Are you serious? What makes YOU think that YOU are so prized and purified and above the rest that YOU understand ‘it’ and billions of others do not in which no god/ supreme deity would ever ever ever ever ever and let’s say ---ever--- again choose to communicate in text form, the worst form of communication?
“At that time clear guidelines on proper conduct and manner of worship were needed. It also impressed on them the need for a ransom through God's only begotten son.” Wow what a mouthful. According to what? You? How would you know? You have 0 proof that god’s only begotten son ever existed, just like you have no proof that god ever existed. And I’m really trying hard to be nice here when I slaughter most for utter stupidity.
It is well known that your precious “begotten son” broke many of god’s laws, such as working on the sabbath, in which he did not have permission from god to do, in which the penalty for doing so was death, and yet that did not happen. Regardless, this so-called “begotten son” still broke YOUR god’s laws, rules and regulations, one of many from your god in which he DID NOT have permission to do. So christianity is false, christ is false and the NT is false. And there is nothing you can say or do to twist those chain of events UNLESS you can thus prove in your bible, in which I know you cannot prove.

"Deut. 20:10 woman were to be protected from rape by the Law." Really? According to what? You? Um nope. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy off.
Let’s expand on that. Verses Deut 20 10-14 read “When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. 11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. 12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: 13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: 14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.” from theevilbible.com “What kind of God approves of murder, rape, and slavery?” YOUR god thinks that rape is a GOOD thing as always.
And then cont in Deut 20: 15-17 “Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations. 16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: 17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:” Yeah YOUR god LOVES to destroy everything in sight especially and only for the mere sake that others worship other gods. Sheesh.
I don’t remember who gave this quote, but I am pretty sure its from theevilbible.com “God commands Moses, in any city near the promised land which does not agree to become a vassal state of the Israelites, to kill all the males and take the women and children as slaves and the animals as booty, but in any city in the promised land the Israelites are to kill every living thing, sparing no one (Deut 20:10-17).”

Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by your ridiculous mayhem god.
The 10 commandments are a perfect example. If those were to be upheld, at least 80% of this population would not be in existence or better. But that is what is estimated of those who claim that they are christians who do not read their bible except for once every other week. And that’s only a couple of verses, if that.
* Taking thy lord thy god’s name is vein requires being stoned to death (blasphemy).
* Working on the sabbath also requires to be put to death.
* Adultery requires to be put to death
* Honoring your parents/ dishonoring cursing at you parents. WHAT? The others listed above are what they are. But honor thy mother and father. What? Not if they rape, beat and torture me. Not if they are lousy parents and they do not guide me in my journey through life in growing up. Not if they abuse me such as neglect and for me to be ignored which is the worst form of abuse there is which is what your god did to nearly 100% of those who have EVER walked the earth. Your god HATES children.

Now do you really think that this country’s court system would implement deliberate genocide as Trump just might do? Hey god did for absolutely no reason… Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan combined. Here's some examples... 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? There’s no such a thing as “love” within any genocide. Worshiping other god’s is no reason. And strange with utter butter fingers, its not happening today. Why not?

I’m sure that this country’s court system follows this one: “Exodus 35:2 - Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.” Right?

Yep this country’s court system follows this one when it was just approved last year. Too bad christians. No more sucking on your thumbs hoping for your ridiculous terrorism: Leviticus 20:13 “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Here’s the thing that my opponent doesn’t get… Good and evil don’t mix. Not ever. Here’s why… What would you do with someone who has raped and murdered 6 five year old girls and there’s a 100% certainty that this was the person and you had him in custody? You can’t let him free not ever. So you give him the chair. But wait, my opponent is being a christian would forgive this person and set him free because the biggest sin is to worship false idols. Naturally this proves him to be quite insane. Well um no. Not ever do you let this person go. And you cannot do the same with god. god creates these murderers, these rapists, these lunatics, these Hitler’s, these Pol Pot’s, these Hong Xiuquans’s and he knows EXACTLY who they will turn out to be quadrillions of years in advance long before they are rockin’ in the cradle. You do not forgive god. Not this time when he knowingly creates yet another murderer who shoots up his entire family of 6. Its time that this god be ousted. But then again he doesn’t exist.

Summary
Thankfully this country is not based on the supposed word of god and thankfully the ignorant word of god has not found itself into our court system. If so, this country would no be here.

god IS evil
Rightreform

Con

Dozens of Harvard faculty and students gathered at Emerson Hall on Feb. 23 to ponder the nature of perception with Ned Block, the Silver Professor of Philosophy, Psychology and Neural Science at New York University (NYU) and one of the country"s leading thinkers on consciousness. Done on a screen at the head of the classroom, he projected an image with three aspects. In the middle was a dot. On either side of the dot were identical images of differing contrast. The image on the left was a 22 percent contrast patch. The image on the right was 28 percent.

Block asked the audience members to aim their gaze at the dot in the middle of the screen, but to attend to the image on the left. When they did, the members of the crowd discovered that the low-contrast patch looked identical to the high-contrast one. In other words, the way you pay attention to an object determines how you experience it. Perception is, neither objective and unchanging nor entirely a product of inner experience. http://news.harvard.edu...
Emotions present various features of the world to our minds in a characteristically perceptual way.
I invite you to eliminate the barriers that are obstructing your emotional vantage point of Jehovah.

God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a gift for your faithfulness, Don't give up.

As a youth, Jacob"s son Joseph had dreams that indicated he had a divine favor.
Joseph's brothers then behaved harshly and desired to take away their rival's power.
"They were not able to speak peacefully to him.""Gen. 37:3, 4.
He was sold as a slave to Potiphar, For a time Joseph was treated harshly in prison. (Ps. 105:17, 18)

What befell Joseph would be earthshaking for anyone. However, Joseph relied all the more on the saving and preserving power of Jehovah, and because of it, all the works of his hands were blessed.

Joseph was brought from the prison to interpret Pharaoh"s dreams."Gen. 39:21"41:14.

Now the record of forbearance that Joseph had built up and the compassionate attitude he had maintained during his trials were to be rewarded.

Joseph interpreted the two dreams of Pharaoh, explaining that there would be seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine. Pharaoh appointed Joseph to the position of food administrator.
Providing food for the starving nations as well as for the Egyptians.
Joseph's ten-half brothers presented themselves before him and bowed down with their faces to the earth. Immediately Joseph remembered the dream.
Joseph could not violate Jehovah"s justice, or he would have to render an account to God for his course of action toward them. Struck to the heart, his brothers revealed a completely repentant attitude. It was then that Joseph said:
"I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. But now do not feel hurt and do not be angry with yourselves because you sold me here; because for the preservation of life God has sent me ahead of you."

The extent and quality of Joseph"s mercy are emphasized by the circumstances under which it was exercised.
Joseph gave no thought to retaliate in kind when it was within his power to do so.
He lovingly and with deep and sincere consideration cared for all their needs, extending his compassionate interest to all his father"s household and to all the people of the nation of Egypt

Surely this quality of mercy was not something that Joseph acquired only after he was exalted to a position of prominence and power. Rather, the mercy that Jehovah exercised toward him during his trials, preserving, sustaining and reassuring him, stands as a testimony of the forgiving and merciful attitude that Joseph must have maintained through it all.

It is much like Jesus" own attitude on the torture stake when he was about to die and he said: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing,"

But as for you, ye thought evil against me,.... That must be said and owned, that their intentions were bad; they thought to have contradicted his dreams, and made them of none effect, to have token away his life, or however to have made him a slave all his days:

but God meant it unto good; he designed good should come by it, and he brought good out of it: this shows that this action, which was sinful in itself, fell under the decree of God, or was the object of it, and that there was a concourse of providence in it; not that God was the author of sin, which neither his decree about it, nor the concourse of providence with the action as such supposes; he leaving the sinner wholly to his own will in it, and having no concern in the ataxy or disorder of it, but in the issue, through his infinite wisdom, causes it to work for good. http://biblehub.com...

Since the Scriptures call us to be imitators of God, like Him we must endeavor to draw good out of evil. For believing souls there is a Divine alchemy. Its aim is to transform evil into good. Evil, considered as a trial, comes from three different sources: it comes either from God, through the afflictions of life; from men, through their animosity; from ourselves, through our fault. We may learn Divine lessons from sorrow, and lessons of wisdom from our enemies; we may even gather instruction from our faults. (E. Bersier, D. D.) www.studylight.org

What is the Bible all About? God Arranges to Deliver Mankind.
https://www.jw.org...

God promised faithful Abraham that the foretold "seed" would be one of Abraham"s descendants. By means of that one, people of "all nations" would obtain blessings. (Genesis 22:18) Abraham"s grandson Jacob later moved to Egypt, where his family grew to become the ancient nation of Israel. God gave Israel laws, including the Ten Commandments, to guide and protect them.

More than 400 years later, God promised King David that the coming one, the "seed" foretold in Eden, would rule over a kingdom that would last forever. That one would be the Messiah, the Deliverer appointed by God to save mankind and restore Paradise to the earth.

Through David and other prophets, God progressively revealed more about the Messiah. They foretold that he would be humble and kind and that under his rule hunger, injustice, and war would end. All mankind would be at peace with one another and even with the animals. Sickness, suffering, and death"never part of God"s original purpose"would disappear, and people who had died would return to life on earth.

Conclusion:

If God is Sovereign and God is love why does he permit such horrible calamities and gruesome tragedies? If you have been thinking these thoughts don't be ashamed, these questions must be answered because only in answering them will you find peace and rest.

It is unthinkable to think anyone could be happy when they are unjustly arrested, beaten without a trial, and thrown in jail. Joseph said; "Although you meant to harm me, God intended it to turn out well and to preserve many people alive, as he is doing today" Gen. 50:20

Joseph with others of God's people do not focus on circumstances, but they realize that God has a plan for the future and no one can change it Isaiah 14:27.

So they focus on God's promise and not on any current suffering.

"Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." Rev. 21:3,4
backwardseden

Pro

DO NOT shovel god down my throat or anyone's, until you can prove that he even exists, especially since he is pure evil and especially when you completely ignore that he is evil according to his actions and what he barks across any syphilis sore. I DO NOT shovel down what I KNOW to be true, and I can prove it now do I? Nope. The difference is, is you can't prove it.

“god has a purpose” is an ab-so-lu-te 100% wrong answer to an absolute nothing. My faithfulness or anyone else’s in what? A monster that hates children is a homicidal maniac? Loves genocide, hates gays, hates women, loves raped women… has freely admitted to having anger, wrath, rage, fury, jealousy? Do you even pay the slightest attention to what YOUR, not anyone else’s master, says? Obviously and rather blindly not.

You really want to get into Egypt? OK. Read Exodus 21. They are instructions from god as to how to treat your slaves. Then you can beat your slaves nearly to death. Wow what a great god to give instructions like that.
Of course there’s the Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.” crap. Um no. Not if they beat me so that I am soft gelatin. Then I have every right to defend myself, curseth right back at them or whatever it takes.
Naturally there’s the “let my people song and dance liver transplant jiggles”, peoples who so desperately wanted to be let go according to their crying yodeling god, but the naughty bad, mean, not very nice bean bag burning drab god would insist on murdering every stinking person that disagreed with him and FAR WORSE. Hey the pharaoh disagreed with moses and look at what it got him…
Exodus 12:29-30 "And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died." That’s from a truly sickened diseased god who insists on punishing others who has NOTHING to do with anything for someone else’s crimes who in which were not crimes at the time in the first place because there’s 0 proof that the Israelites were slaves of the Egyptians. None.

I also told you to KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE “WE” CRAP. No its you entirely. You do not put words into my mouth. K? Its entirely you. Because when you say “we” what you are doing is you are point blank declaring war on me in which I DO NOT appreciate. Got it?
“Since the Scriptures call us to be imitators of God,...” No they don’t. Nice invented horrid excuse. Because no god would ever ever ever ever ever ever communicate in text format the worst form of communication. Man do you ignorantly have balls to NOT know what the flying pregnant fetus screw what you are squawking about.

“If god is all knowing and he knows the future of all events and he wrote a book that can only be interpreted as if it endorses slavery and if its heinous violence against your children against your neighbors… how could a god be that omnipotent and devise a book where we can’t distinguish between the law of Israel and god’s law? I mean their interwoven where we have metaphor and fact and nobody can distinguish the two. We don’t know what we’re supposed to take figuratively. We don’t know what we’re supposed to take literally. Was it actually a tree? I mean come on. How can anyone distinguish this. I mean come on. It doesn’t make any sense. It doesn’t matter how its translated. It doesn’t matter what version. If it was written by an omnipotent being there would be ONE VERSION. And there would be only ONE WAY to interpret it because it would be written well.” Aron Ra
Actually it wouldn’t be written at all. What’s wrong with your god comin’ down and talking to people? ‘Hey you know some of that stuff that’s in the book? I’m here to correct it.” Matt Dillahunty

“We have to rely on copies of copies of anonymous authors with no originals and the textural testimony to a miracle for example, there’s no amount of reports, anecdotal reports that is sufficient to justify in believing that actually happened as reported. And anything that would qualify as a god would clearly understand this and if it wanted to clearly convey this to people in a way that is believable would not be relying on ---TEXT--- to do so. And this to me is the nail in the coffin for christianity. The god that christians believe in is amazingly ---STUPID---!!! If it actually wants to achieve its goal by spreading its word to humanity by relying on text, by relying on languages that die off, by relying on anecdotal testimony, that’s not a pathway to truth. And anything that would qualify for a god would know this.which shows either god does not exist or doesn’t care enough about the people to understand the nature of evidence to actually present it. Now which of those two possibilities is accurate?” Matt Dillahunty

Now if you go completely overboard again like that as you just did and invent excuses, I will end this debate.

Then you are ignorant enough to mention good VS evil. OH PLEASE!!!! Your god has freely admitted to having anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? What? From a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. Even worse is this supposed god of yours passed down those emotions so man could in turn learn to hate. So don’t talk to me or anyone that YOUR god is “good” when he is most certainly not anything like it. Not only that since this god of YOURS has these emotions it clearly means that he is imperfect. Now who in their right stale mind would ---ever--- want to bow down to an inferior supreme deity bile god such as the one you picked from your closet because what else could it be?
Strange isn’t it that in comparison that the Inca, many of the native American Indian tribes until your white man greasy sweaty racist pig christian wiped them out, the aborigines, Hindu’s, Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhists etc etc etc they do not practice nor preach nor go to war over their religions, not anywhere close to the evils nor hate that the christians do. Now why is that? And yet according to your god worshiping other gods is considered to be the most evil thing there is, and you should be stoned to death for it. So you follow your lord’s orders and you come on down here and stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are not going to follow your god’s orders? Why? Why not?

Oh boy you dig yourself another super ignorant hole that you cannot squirm out of.
Genesis 22 “And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.”
“...not scorning the three delightful children who are everything to me and who are my only chance at even a glimpse of a second life, let alone an immortal one, I’ll tell you something: If I was told to sacrifice them to prove my devotion to god, if I was told to do what all monotheists are told to do and admire the man who said “Yes I’ll GUT MY KID to show my love for god” I’d say “F(:-*%$-K YOU”!!!! Christopher Hitchens

The 10 commandments are such wonderful arrangements of counter productive disciplines. Only one of them stands tall in this nation. Let’s see if you know which one it is? This nation is NOT run by god and this nation is NOT in god we trust. They are horrible commandments and should NOT be followed. Where's one to protect children? Where's one to stop the hate of gays? To eliminate slavery? Where's one to-stop-all-the-hate? No, god is more concerned about his self righteous ego.
Rightreform

Con

What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won"t he also give us everything else? Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one"for God himself has given us right standing with himself. Who then will condemn us? No one"for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God"s right hand, pleading for us.

Can anything ever separate us from Christ"s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? As the Scriptures say, For your sake, we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep. No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God"s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow"not even the powers of hell can separate us from God"s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below"indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:31-39

Keep your eyes on the prize

If we immerse ourselves in God's word and make it our aim to improve our relationship with him then we will come to have a relationship with our heavenly father like Abraham who was called God's friend.

When God made a special request for Abraham to offer his son as a sacrifice Abraham readily obeyed. Why? Because Abraham kept his attention on God's faithful promises. God told Abraham that his seed would be a great nation and that the Messiah would come through his family line. How was this to be, when Abraham was of an old age and childless? By means of a divine miracle, Isaac was born. So by willingly offering up Isaac 'the promised seed', Abraham was demonstrating faith in God to still be able to fulfill his promise. Nothing can separate us from God's love, not even death because Jehovah has full authority to command life and death. Isaac's symbolic sacrifice foreshadowed the same sacrifice that Jesus would make for all mankind.

And the Scripture was fulfilled that says Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness and he was called a friend of God James 2:23

Romans 4:18-20 Although beyond hope, yet based on hope, he had faith that he would become the father of many nations according to what had been said: "So your offspring will be." 19R39;And although he did not grow weak in faith, he considered his own body, now as good as dead (since he was about 100 years old), as well as the deadness of the womb of Sarah. 20R39;But because of the promise of God, he did not waver in a lack of faith; but he became powerful by his faith, giving God glory

Agape' love

Unlike people, Jehovah has shown that he can regulate his emotions. Regardless there is nothing specifically wrong with feeling emotions it is how we act or react to our emotions that determines good or bad. Emotions trigger physical changes to ready our bodies to perform a key behavior. The importance of being able to regulate our emotions is conveyed through Aristotle's ethics

"Virtue, therefore, manifests itself in action. More explicitly, an action counts as virtuous, according to Aristotle, when one holds oneself in a stable equilibrium of the soul, in order to choose the action knowingly and for its own sake. This stable equilibrium of the soul is what constitutes character" http://www.iep.utm.edu...

Virtue becomes a vice when it is shown in too much or too little amounts. Let's take for example Aristotle's ethics, Courage, too little and you will be cowardice, too much and you will be rash and over confident.

In this debate, I have demonstrated that God is slow to anger, quick to forgive, yet eager to act. The same can be said of his other qualities as well for 'God is not tempted by evil'.- James 1:13

Love can only be known by the action it prompts. The Greatest love of all Agape' is the love that God exhibits for mankind it is love that commits for life. God"s love is seen in the gift of His Son as a sacrifice to buy back all humankind from sin and 'death', 1John 4:9,10.
Interpretive concepts.

The injunctions in the Bible to avoid "killing," means some types of killing, such as premeditated murder out of malice, are forbidden, while other types of killing, such as that done by the government as punishment for certain wrong doings, are permissible

Killing becomes murder when (and only when) it is not properly justified, and the justifications are clear: you can use whatever force necessary to protect your own life from a hostile aggressor or to save the life of an innocent from such imminent, life-threatening danger. The difference between the legal or illegal use of deadly force is really a matter of motive, intent, and justification, and these distinctions come straight from the pages of Scripture.
A person kills someone accidentally
A person is trying to defend him or herself and prevent his or her own murder (self-defense)
A person is trying to prevent someone from entering his or her house to commit some violent felony
A person is trying to prevent the murder of someone else (protecting an innocent)

God has authority over life and death because He gives life, and he knows all the thoughts of those committing crimes and all the consequences of the punishment He administers.
Not everyone has the same authority to administer punishment. While it is true that a thief might deserve 10 years in prison, an individual cannot capture the thief, lock him in his basement for ten years and be considered moral. Only the government has the right to try the thief, find him guilty, and sentence him to prison.

All my bones will say, "LORD, who is like You, Who delivers the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, And the afflicted and the needy from him who robs him?"
Psalms 35:10

The rider of the white horse

God used the nation of Isreal to execute judgment passed upon the wicked who were spilling innocent blood before. He has authorized another agent to carry out his final war. This person wears a crown which symbolizes his authority to act Revelation 6:2. He is called Faithful and true and he sits upon a white horse to symbolize his warfare of righteousness Revelation 19:11-13 He is identified as none other than 'the word of God' Jesus Christ He has the title 'King of Kings and Lord of Lords' Rev. 19:16 He will put an end to the world's conditions of warfare, food shortages, and pestilences. Matthew 24:3,7 Luke 21:10,11 He will seize Satan and his followers and remove them from the earth. Rev. 20:1-3 Thus, all wars will end Psalms 46:9 There will be an abundance of peace psalms 37:11 Plenty of food psalms 72:16 No more tears, mourning, outcry, nor death anymore Rev. 21:4
All the things Jesus demonstrated he could do already while he was on the Earth. Matthew 12:15; 14:19-21; 26:52; John 11:43, 44. https://www.jw.org...

So I can rightly conclude in Jesus words "Nobody is good except one, God." Mark 10:18

He which testifies these things said, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Rev. 22:20"
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@Wylted - That has 0 to do with it. Invent better excuses please while you slip and break your neck on your banana peeled in your flooded iced upped basement where the rats leave their giant manure spread for you to eat. K snookums?
Posted by Wylted 11 months ago
Wylted
I want to vote on this but pro used that idiotic font displaying a sub 57 IQ, and made the debate unreadable.
Posted by Rightreform 11 months ago
Rightreform
Thank you for the fine debate. I have interpreted your arguments as sincere and respectful. Ths debate has been instructional and I enjoy participating as I have had to spend time studying.
Go ahead and take your time responding in the next round as this will give me the time I need this weekend to spend with family. Have a delightful weekend Backseden, I will happily debate you anytime I have had fun.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@XxFoxlordxX Oh absolutely 100% not. Oh and btw, I did miss quite a few verses on rape that god loves. Those verses below were taken from theeveilbible.com look it up. And there's surely a lot of other sites that will back up those verses up as well to state that its rape also.
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 11 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
Hey pro, only in the last two verses, would the instance be rape.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
Oh I forgot to mention that with my previous argument there was a few things I wanted to discuss but I did not have enough space within the limited 8,000 characters I set up. I should have set up a 10,000 character debate. Oh well. Still I do not even know if what I wanted to say would have fit. Again, oh well.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@Rightreform OK NP. I get that in being busy. Take your time. Its one of the reasons why I issued the max of 72 hours for you the opponent to post. The other of the reasons is because I tend to stay awake for sometimes 40 hours straight and then I can sleep for roughly 24 hours straight or longer. And then after that I have things to do etc.
Posted by Rightreform 11 months ago
Rightreform
I am posting a comment, I am a busy person and it does take me some time to post a response under the rules I have 72 hours. I will not forfeit any rounds.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@Rightreform Last chance. If you want me to debate you, you gotta post your arguments/ debates in the arguments section. So in the end people can vote after round IV if you or I don't back out. But I will not back out unless you say something completely ignorant and stupid that is completely off the wall splattercakes. Its up to you. But thus far I have not read your comment.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@Rightreform If you are going to accept a debate with me, rather than posting your ideals in the comments section, please post them in the arguments section. Thanx. That way I can Post my arguments to counter what you have to say, otherwise what I have to say is meaningless and what you have to say to counter what I have to say is also meaningless etc etc etc.