The hulk is the strongest member of the Avengers

Started: 6/2/2015 Category: Movies

The incredible hulk cannot die. He's tried to kill himself in human form and hulk form so we know none of the avengers can kill him. Thor would be his only competition.

Before I present my own reasons as to why I believe the Hulk isn't the strongest Avenger, I will address Pro's arguments.

Hulk not being able to harm or kill himself doesn't automatically make him the strongest Avenger. All that information tells us is what the Hulk is capable of. In no way, does this give us any information regarding the strength of the other Avengers. The problem lies in the fact that you got your cause and effect order all mixed up. You basically said, "The Hulk can't harm himself, so the other Avengers can't hurt him, therefore he is the strongest Avenger." Now, the correct order should be: "The Hulk is the strongest Avenger and even he can't hurt himself, therefore the other avengers can't hurt him." However, we obviously can't use that order because you have yet to prove that he is the strongest Avenger.

In short, the conclusion of this debate will confirm whether or not the Hulk is the strongest Avenger, but your first argument needs that confirmation in order to be a proper argument, so that argument is invalidated.

Also, lets say you're right about the Hulk not being able to harm himself. As you can see in the picture below, Thor was clearly able to harm him. If Thor is strong enough to hurt the Hulk, but the Hulk isn't, then doesn't that mean Thor is stronger than the Hulk? If Thor, an Avenger, is stronger than the Hulk, then Hulk definitely isn't the strongest Avenger.

In order to win this debate, I simply have to prove that the Hulk isn't the strongest Avenger. This means that I can choose any member of the Avengers, aside from the Hulk, prove that they're stronger than the Hulk, and win the debate without having to prove that they're the strongest Avenger.

For this debate, I will try to prove that Thor is stronger than the Hulk, which would show that the Hulk isn't the strongest Avenger and grant me the win. Since Pro did not give any specifics or rules, I am allowed to say or use anything about Thor as long as it within reason.

In that picture, the Hulk basically admits that he is afraid of Thor. I don't know about you, but I see that as another way of saying, "I'm not strong enough to beat you."

Thor & the Hulk have duked it out a couple of times as clearly shown in both pictures above. Sometimes, Thor wins and sometimes, the Hulk wins. However, I believe that at the end of the day, Thor is stronger than the Hulk.

Both of the pictures above tell us that Thor holds back his power when fighting against mortals, which includes the Hulk. The Hulk has Dr. Banner, a mortal, inside of him, so Thor holds back. If Thor didn't hold back, he could easily show that he is stronger than the Hulk, considering how close their fights are, when he is holding back.

By looking at Thor's battles against those who aren't the Hulk, you can see how much stronger he is than the Hulk. For example, Thor has damaged Galactus before. Sure, he was in his weakened state, but even the Hulk wouldn't be able to scratch him in that state. Thor has also defeated Bors, who is way out of the Hulk's league.

My last argument for this round as to why I believe Thor is stronger than the Hulk is because of versatility. Hulk is merely jump, run, punch, throw, etc. He is basically limited to things Humans can do. Thor, on the other hand, can do all that and so much more. For instance, he has a hammer, which can fly faster than light.

Then Thor himself can fly faster than the speed of light.

He has manipulated weather on a global scale.

Last but not least, he teleported by ripping open space and time.

With the reasons stated above, I believe Thor is stronger than the Hulk, which means the Hulk isn't the strongest Avenger.

G-Hop forfeited this round.

Pro has forfeited Round 2, so I will just extend all arguments.

G-Hop forfeited this round.

Unfortunately, Pro did not post any arguments, so I do not need to post any arguments this round.
Posted by CAHAL101 1 year ago
yo bro you won this one surly
Vote Placed by Aravengeance 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit