Aerogant
Gavyen12Kelly

The human brain is biologically designed to bluff.

Gavyen12Kelly

Aerogant

Pro

It's very easy for someone to make a claim (imaginary matter), then completely miss the point of making the claim (to replace that imaginary matter with genuine matter); it's the same feeling as, say, building up all these thoughts and emotions for someone you're about to have a big talk with, so on your way there your head feels big, your heart feels big, your nerves are wild and you have it all there, but frankly when you finally reach your destination, it all goes *poof*, why? The human brain is biologically designed to bluff.

Hence the behavioral patterns of a bear or that of a puffer fish.

Therefore all those that do this are in reality still primitive creatures that haven't reached the remote surface of their human potential.
Gavyen12Kelly

Con

To start off this argument, i would like to point off that the human brain technically speaking is m"biologically designed" to do nothing. We must learn to breath, must learn to crawl, must learn to walk, must learn to consume, must learn to speak, must learn to learn, and in context, we must learn to lie, or "bluff".
Now, as Aerogant points out, yes, many people must muster up courage so that they can converse with another being, and in most cases, when one tries to act out the imagined scenes, they panic when its doesn't go as planned, causing the brain to think of a way to get back into its comfort zone. That is very true. But we didn't come out of the womb able to immediately able to bluff or lie. First, one must comprehend what is socially acceptable before they can even began to lie.
We are able to lie because of deception. We lie or bluff for different purposes, but say someone grew up in a world where their household was only honesty, where their society was honest, the person wouldn't even know how to bluff.
So, no, i do not believe that one is biologically, or genetically, designed to bluff.
Aerogant

Pro

The information is in the DNA, therefore biological. Do you guys on this site just argue for the sake of it? Because there's not a single time anyone has ever addressed any real issue, just nonsense based on their own lack of comprehension.

Biology is structuring and shaping within information inside our DNA. What are you on about?

Everyone bluffs, whether they are peaceful and loving, or hateful and annoying - you just have to know what they are bluffing about. Bluffing is inside of us all - we bluff to ourselves and others. Just attack someone who is honest, and watch the bluffing begin.
Gavyen12Kelly

Con

the definition of bluff is to try to deceive someone. my point is that you cant just bluff, its not a genetic ability, nor is it biological, and not in our DNA.
You really shouldnt target someone, or a group of people, or let alone issue a challenge on the internet if you dont even know what your talking about.
I think your a tiny bit outside of your knowledge zone my friend, not the other way around. And please keep in mind this site is made for FRIENDLY debates about subjects they please to debate about, attacking someone on this site is well, childish.
Aerogant

Pro

The body bluffs. The person is just consciously using the bluffing mechanism for conscious affairs.

Puffer fish, beats, cats, dogs, other animals, including spiders, bluff.

I live in a world of idiots. :(
Gavyen12Kelly

Con

can you please define what you think bluff is for me?
Aerogant

Pro

Bluffing is making something seem bigger than it really is. Just look at how things behave in the Universe. Also look at how animals and insects survive in the wilderness. Now look at how humans took this mechanism that is indeed biologically implemented for us to intimidate our enemies and look at how often people bluff now. It's certainly bluffing - stop being an idiot.
Gavyen12Kelly

Con

no, it is not biologically implanted you moron. its learned. the blow fish, the species you seem to prefer to use as an example, finds the technique its famous for through trial and error. Its body was also made specifically for that purpose, just as a bears limbs are all double jointed so they can stretch their limbs farther and look bigger. IT IS A PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC, SOMETHING OF WHICH HUMANS HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE TO. God man, seriously. you call me a idiot but look at you, your infering we have the same physical capabilities as those animals. Simply idiotic.
Aerogant

Pro

Information exists within the DNA like information exists in game coding. Do not waste my time with your blatant lack of knowledge towards biological assets of the human mind; I know these things more than you do. I study these things for a living, while you're just wanking off what little you understand in this debate.

Then you talk about double joints, when it's clear what the bear is doing in the first place. What the puffer fish is doing. What the dog is doing. And what the human being is doing.

You just cannot be that dense. Your avatar does well in reflecting your depth of character.
Gavyen12Kelly

Con

whoa now buddy, thats pretty sad, you sitting there on your computer challenging people to your own field of study, and yet you still cant be logical. Its not coded in our DNA, bluffing, for it must take experience to bluff, smart one. you cant just naturally bluff. just the the blow fish cant just naturally expand, it must do it from experience.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Over-reacting is neurological bluffing. I am the physiological wizard! You dare defy me!? I have the powers to command our skeletal structures to bend your skeletons in your closets over and give them a bony prostate exam! The gloves I use are professionally designed from bone marrow! You don't think I'd do it? They don't call me the bone whisperers for nothing! I make bones rattle like they were born to be xylophones! Hell, people know me so well, they named the X-Ray off of me! The X is actually the symbol based on the cross-bone symbol, the cross-bone symbol is basically the holy symbol towards vampires, but they ripped that off of me because they are mad because they say blood is more important than bones, but I continue to prove that blood is just soup without these bones baby!
Posted by blackkid 2 years ago
blackkid
Overreacting is generally conscious. Neurological bluffing is generally unconscious. To make it even more interesting overreacting is generally reactionary and neurological bluffing is generally preconditioned. An overreaction is a learned behavior (reactionary) so it isn't caused by neurological bluffing (preconditioned responses) since learned behavior overrides PRs (I.E. learning how not to flinch).
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Over-reacting leads us on because our brain's bluffing fools us. People think they have all this power and energy, then they become DBZ FIGURES, AND ACTION PACKED MONKEYS SHOOTING GALACTIC ENERGY-CONTAINED SPHERES OUT OF THEIR HANDS - SOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I mean, if I was a sperm and I was responsible for creating the abomination that is our species, I'd run with my tail between my le - wait, tail between my... do sperms have a thorax?
Posted by blackkid 2 years ago
blackkid
This isn't "Bluffing" though. It's actually the opposite as it's "Overreacting".
Posted by superbowl9 2 years ago
superbowl9
Wow, Aeorgant, you've really figured it out. You deserve a gold star for this one.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
AerogantGavyen12KellyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never came close to creating a coherent case, so arguments to Con. Both sides had some conduct issues. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.