The human mind

Can we do anything if we have the knowledge and brain power/will. Are we able to do the impossible. So little is know about our brains and I have been thinking about this for months experimenting with weed. (You have never meet someone as sensitive to weed i guarantee) Our brain are so powerful, making amazing music with our ears, making humbling paintings with our hands. Can I learn how to fly and change the outlook everyone has to amazement and awe at what can be accomplished with our brains. We are not even close to tapping our potential of brain power

Read more:
(From the link) "We are not even close to tapping our potential of brain power"

It makes me almost teary eye if i have not be thinking about it for so long. Technology is awesome and so it everything else there that is good, but we don't have an understanding. Albert Einstein, Mark Twin to name two call under (maybe) only limited brain useage. I had a thought today remarking how close i am to understanding the power my brain has and can do. I figured that maybe i was from the earth looking at the sun, it being millions of miles away..or farther. Maybe there is no distance, and its infinite.
I think EVERYONE that has an interest on humanity..but not limited to humanity.
Is ignorance bliss? Hell yes it is.

The human mind has the potential for anything (as per comments)

It is my job as Con to negate this resolution.

Opening argument

If I can provide even one thing that the human mind cannot do, then I win.

Contention 1

There is an extremely large frequency of different colours and lights that our brains cannot process or even begin to understand.

Contention 2

The human mind cannot push itself to exist forever. I don't think I need a source for this, but if you wish to argue this point, I will provide sources in the next round.

Contention 3

We cannot picture a 4 dimensional object.

I will provide more contentions if my opponent is able to successfully counter all three.

I will counter all three. I will even counter any argument. If someone smokes dimethyltryptamine, that person could be able to see every color inconceivable; Colors that do not exist in this world or any world/ plain of existence.
You could argue that maybe the person just believes or thinks that the colors they see are different than any other color. You would be wrong because DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) does not change you. It does not make you high like cannabis, or intoxicated like alcohol. The viewer is completely sober, and is seeing everything as it is or could be, reaction to is as if it were real, and in fact is it anyway.
There are no boundaries to the natural psychedelic known as DMT, but I will move on to your other points.
You could argue that hallucinations are not real, and hold no significance as they are false. Who is to say hallucinations are not real. Who is to say this (our shared existence) is not real, but just a collection of memories created by goats. If hallucinations are not real, then neither is real life.

Taking DMT can easily let you witness 4D as there are not boundaries. DMT pushes are brains so far, that see a simple 4D thing is in the early stages of the DMT journey.

Our minds existing forever huh? You might want to source that one. Nothing is certain, but I believe if I take all 3 forms of DMT (4Aco, 5MEO, N,N) I might go braindead from astonishment , and then time TRULY means jack then an infinite, painful or blissful, or painfully blissfull trip will go on and on and on. Even if my body was shot in the head, I would have live for an eternity an infinite number of times with the minutes I had alive.
The mind and body are separate even though they need each other. You can't disprove the existence of an afterlife with the knowledge we have. After you die, your body releases all of its DMT stored from the pineal gland in our brain. The brain lives on after we die for about 7 minutes. In those 7 minutes, there might lie the endless afterlife of existence.
In conclusion, the power DMT is unrivaled in scope.
Anything is possible, believing in anything is possible, and doing anything is of course easy enough with mother's help.

You should all smoke DMT and join my cult!

farm3r forfeited this round.

As the starter to this debate, I nullify my opponents forfeit and extend my statements.

farm3r forfeited this round.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Most likely. This was out of passion, not reason but normal reason for the reason which anything is done, created, or exists. I don't know, I should sleep and figure everything out in the morning or years to come. The information is almost has heavy for me a gilt but it's different like difference when i comes to my existence. Overdose on red dill imminent if I keep learning, need someone wise to help me. Coming undone from what I thought was the big picture and realising what the f*ck COULD BE. I want power but more than anything, is to have peace of mind, and finally after these months of thinking is to know the truth, the divine trust. My eyes are starting to see. Alahuakbar!!! jk, but seriously >:' Deep sh*t.
Posted by farm3r 2 years ago
Me neither, because I'm not going to :)
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Thank you for accepting, I am not afraid to loss.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
I take the stance that the human mind has potential for anything. I guess. Maybe I am just trying to open minds more than debating. Maybe i should see what the forums are about. IDK, just looking for my way.
Posted by farm3r 2 years ago
What are you actually trying to debate here? That the potential of the human mind is limitless? I'll accept if you make your resolution a bit clearer.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Take the red pill if you dare.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.